Page 1 of 1
Currently playing this gem again
Mouse Red Sparx Gems: 68
#1 Posted: 04:30:54 21/10/2017 | Topic Creator
The creatures that make up the population of these Forgotten Worlds are cracking me up all over again.

So many of them are such flops. They ask for Spyro's help then give him what they'd consider garbage gifts they merely want to get rid of; like the 'dud' sun seed in Cloud Spires, or the 'special chicken egg' in Sunny Villa lmao. There are some genuinely decent fellows, like Rocky from Molten Crater, or any of the seals in Seashell Shore.

I've never been a fan of the water levels for some reason, but I love those seals. They're so funny, saying stuff like "you've got a lot of talent for someone so purple", which is a self-shade because all of them are purple.

[User Posted Image]

I'm actually laughing at a lot of this stuff. I forgot how much this game makes fun of itself.

This is all taking me way back, and I'm only in Sunrise Spring!
---
This swamp smells so sweet
The springtime trees are fragrant
I'm off to kick butt
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#2 Posted: 07:23:16 21/10/2017
I'll have to go back to the games with the sound on full whack because the dialogue's great. I'd recommend going back to the second game for the humour as well - a lot of the jokes fall flat, and aren't as polished as YotD's but they get points for trying. smilie
#3 Posted: 07:04:39 23/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Johnbonne
I'll have to go back to the games with the sound on full whack because the dialogue's great. I'd recommend going back to the second game for the humour as well - a lot of the jokes fall flat, and aren't as polished as YotD's but they get points for trying. smilie

Agreed. Both games are precious to me, and I will forever love Spyro 2 for bringing us Elora and the Professor. Those two complimented eachother so well, especially since she was level-headed and he was kind of nutso and accidentally goofy, bless
---
I'm off to kick butt
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#4 Posted: 11:41:28 23/10/2017
Spyro's rather naughty isn't he? smilie
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#5 Posted: 23:28:20 23/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Spyro's rather naughty isn't he? smilie

more like gnaughty

smilie
---
I'm off to kick butt
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#6 Posted: 21:09:51 26/10/2017
that seal is lowkey racist
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
BTDiamonds Blue Sparx Gems: 773
#7 Posted: 06:58:25 27/02/2018
Quote: Jaggedstar

Right?! smilie
---
Stuff and things. smilie
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#8 Posted: 15:04:51 02/03/2018
Quote: Jaggedstar

I always knew something was off about those seals...
---
Bring the Fanta
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#9 Posted: 13:20:55 19/07/2018
Same here, I'm going back and doing all the stuff I couldn't before. I think I have 142 eggs rn and all the treasure. But I have to agree the minigames become kinda ridiculous towards the end, they start to feel like chores rather than something extra to do.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#10 Posted: 10:43:14 26/08/2018 | Topic Creator
nnnnn a year after making this thread and I am itching to start this game up again
---
I'm off to kick butt
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me