Page 1 of 1
Favorite level in every game?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#1 Posted: 15:50:01 10/09/2017 | Topic Creator
What thread title says. In a bit of a hurry right now so I'll post my answers laters, but what's your favorite level in each of the games? Spinoffs and honorable mentions count as well.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2 Posted: 15:58:08 10/09/2017
Uuuuuh, guess I'll only answer for Spyro's Adventure.

That's actually kinda hard. I would say a tie between Dragon's Peak and Troll Warehouse. I dunno but those are always a lot of fun, and I really like the aesthetics and music.
---
Bruh
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#3 Posted: 16:53:27 10/09/2017
SSA: Cadaverous Crypt probably.
SG: Cutthroat Carnival
SSF: Cascade Glade
STT: Rainfish Riviera
SSC: Battlebrawl Island
SI: Scholarville
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#4 Posted: 18:31:08 10/09/2017
Sky Schooner Docks: A LEVEL THIS EARLY SHOULDN'T HAVE THIS EPIC MUSIC oh wait Lush Forest from Pokémon
Wilikin Village: Damn, this place has atmosphere.
Tower of Time: Level where there's a tower that controls all of time and you need gears to save the day and or fight a huge metal boss.
Time Town: Hey remember how Tower of Time had catchy music? Yeah, let's do that, but better.
Spell Punk Library: I just wish it was longer, it had such a great concept.
Gryphon Park Observatory: THIS is how you do an Adventure Pack
---
Soon.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#5 Posted: 19:57:45 10/09/2017
SSA: Empire of Ice
SG: Rumble Town
SSF: Frostfest mountains
STT: The Future of Skylands
SSC: Cloudbreather Craig
SI: Didn't really have any levels that i truly enjoyed but i guess the amusement park was kinda fun
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#6 Posted: 19:58:50 10/09/2017
SA; Quicksilver Vault. Good action, puzzles, atmosphere, and gold farming
G: Lost City of Arkus. Boom!
SF: Frostfest Mountain. Good enemy battles.
TT: Sunscraper Spire. Twist in the plot. And Luminous!
SC: Spell Punk Library. Such a cool design.
SI: Fizzland. That funky music.
---
Any last wishes?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:06:03 10/09/2017 by Wishblade
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#7 Posted: 20:27:27 10/09/2017 | Topic Creator
SSA: Quicksilver Vault still. Good pace, great aesthetics, nice balance of puzzles and action.
SSA3DS: Aurora Peak. Byootiful.
SG: Bringing Order to Kaos. Same thing, plus amazing mood and music.
SG3DS: Most of the levels have to choose between meh looks or good gameplay, but I think Tar Pits strikes a balance.
SSF: Still not playing, but warmed up to Sheep Wreck Islands a bit. A bit.
SSF3DS: Down the River. Spooky places yeyeyeye
STT: ....I'm still on the fence between Time Town and Golden Desert, actually.
STT3DS: Hugo's Nightmare. Still one of the wackiest levels and really surprising for Beenox. Overall I still like the hub more.
SC: Vault of the Ancients. a e s t h e t i c
SCR: The Golden Temple. You tolerate Sea controls a LITTLE to enjoy this more.
SI: Abandoned Amusement Park or Cursed Tiki Temple. I still like Shellmont Shores' looks more, but I noticed that place is all over the place with plataforms; either too large or too small.
Battlecast: Kaos Realm. Love me some Final Fantasy ****.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:31:21 10/09/2017 by Bifrost
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8 Posted: 20:30:40 10/09/2017
SSA: Stonetown
SG: Glacier Gully
SSF: Iron Jaw Gulch
STT: Sunscraper Spire
SSC: Gadfly Glades
SI: Cursed Tiki Temple
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#9 Posted: 09:56:15 11/09/2017
Main story levels:
Spyro's Adventure: Arkeyan Armory
Giants: Autogyro Adventure
Swap Force: Frostfest Mountains
Trap Team: Monster Marsh
Imaginators: I can't decide between Golden Arcade, Dragon Temple and Abandoned Amusement Park

Adventure packs:
Spyro's Adventure and Giants: Dragon's Peak
Swap Force: Tower of Time
Trap Team: Nightmare Express
Imaginators: Thumpin Wumpa Island
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#10 Posted: 23:45:33 11/09/2017
SSA: Creepy Citadel
SG: Drill-X's Big Rig
SSF: Sheep Wreck Islands
STT: Mirror Of Mystery
SSC: Monstrous Isles
SI: Cursed Tiki Temple/Lost Imaginite Mines
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#11 Posted: 20:30:21 14/09/2017
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure: Winner: Quicksilver Vault: As much as I hate to nominate a level without a Kaos battle, Quicksilver Vault's Arkeyan enemies forced me to adapt my playing style and a lot of growth took place here. Plus, it's great for making money and having fun with lock puzzles!
Honorable mentions: Lava Lakes Railway, Treetop Terrace, Lair of Kaos, Cadaverous Crypt, Leviathan Lagoon

Skylanders Giants: Winner: Aerial Attack!: The part about this level I liked the best was that it was long and substantive with the extended elemental gates, and even the regular battles and turret sequences, and that made it much more fun with more to enjoy. Toys For Bob levels have historically (in my opinion) had the problem of being too short and over in just minutes, which takes away from the playing experience. That's precisely why the Oracle was not a candidate for the winner--it was creative, but much too short to enjoy.
Honorable mentions: Molekin Mountain, The Oracle, Lost City of Arkus, Troll Home Security

Skylanders SWAP Force: Winner: Winter Keep: This level also inspired a lot of growth. The cyclops enemies gave incentive to experiment with different SWAP Force combinations for best effect, which I did, again and again. I discovered some amazing SWAP Force combinations here. Plus the level was long and the entire thing was fun to play.
Honorable mentions: Fantasm Forest, Kaos's Fortress, Twisty Tunnels, Iron Jaw Gulch, Sheep Wreck Islands, Tower of Time

Skylanders Trap Team: Winner: The Phoenix Psanctuary: In addition to the beautiful aesthetics, I liked how the enemies (most namely Shrednaughts and Cuckoo Clocker) kept you on your toes. It was fun to play too!
Honorable mentions: Secret Sewers of Supreme Stink, Willikin Workshop, Operation: Troll Rocket Steal, The Golden Desert, Sunscraper Spire

Skylanders Superchargers: Winner: Captain Cluck's King-Sized Chicken HQ: I liked the idea of going to a level like this, plus it was fun getting to enlarge/shrink the enemies and reap the benefits that came with doing so. The level was fun to play too (along with the Skystones Overdrive game) and it had one of the best sky vehicle missions in the game!
Honorable mentions: Gadfly Glades, The Vault of the Ancients, Battlebrawl Island, The Cloud Kingdom, Cloudbreather's Crag

Skylanders Imaginators: Winner: The Lair of Kaos: The amount of challenge posed by the Kaos clones felt just right here, plus I loved leaving Kaos stymied at how he was losing to me at his game show. The Kaos battle at the end was everything I wanted it to be and is so fun to play, that I just couldn't say no to this little gem!
Honorable mentions: Thumpin' Wumpa Islands, Fizzland, Sensei realms: Life, Water, Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me