Page 1 of 1
Imaginite Set Hopes
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#1 Posted: 23:30:32 07/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Do you think we might end up with another outbreak of new Imaginator Parts before the "official" end of Imaginators? And if so; any specific Imaginite sets as well?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#2 Posted: 23:43:41 07/09/2017
I don't think there will be an 'official' end of Imaginators ever. I also don't think they will release anything else at all, even via patches unfortunately.

Out of interest in the last couple of releases from LIM etc did they release any new voices? I would really like a darker, more sinister voice for some of my Imaginators.
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#3 Posted: 07:31:57 08/09/2017
I don't think so , TFB are working on a new game that isn't related to skylanders and Bicarious Visions are working on the seventh game...They might add new parts for the 7th game ,but I don't see them releasing a new patch anytime soon.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#4 Posted: 09:39:49 08/09/2017
This is the first I heard of VV working on game 7. I'm not saying it ain't true, but please, share your source.
---
Any last wishes?
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#5 Posted: 10:44:20 08/09/2017
please show your source of Bicarious Visions are working on the seventh game.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#6 Posted: 10:46:12 08/09/2017
Quote: Wishblade
This is the first I heard of VV working on game 7. I'm not saying it ain't true, but please, share your source.

Skyfan91's video...I'm not saying that anything is confirmed, but if what he was saying turns out to be true...I'm saying that this is more likely to happen.

Overall I don't believe that we will be getting extra parts for our Imaginators...Becuase TFB are too busy with whatever they're doing and VV will focus on the next gimmick if they end up developing the 7th game.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#7 Posted: 10:52:56 08/09/2017
any link to that video?
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#8 Posted: 11:27:07 08/09/2017
Quote: KingMed

Skyfan91's video...I'm not saying that anything is confirmed, but if what he was saying turns out to be true...I'm saying that this is more likely to happen.

Overall I don't believe that we will be getting extra parts for our Imaginators...Becuase TFB are too busy with whatever they're doing and VV will focus on the next gimmick if they end up developing the 7th game.

Hahahahaha, now the whole thing is coming full circle. People that believe "evidence" on the slimmest of terms are now being used as evidence themselves. Before you hop to believe Skyfan91, know that he was one of the biggest promoters of Imaginators Year 2 and a Q4 Adventure Pack hoax, and he is still waiting for LIM to come out here. Not exactly the best track record for information on the future of the franchise, more like fanboy wishing.
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#9 Posted: 12:07:35 08/09/2017
Quote: defpally

Hahahahaha, now the whole thing is coming full circle. People that believe "evidence" on the slimmest of terms are now being used as evidence themselves. Before you hop to believe Skyfan91, know that he was one of the biggest promoters of Imaginators Year 2 and a Q4 Adventure Pack hoax, and he is still waiting for LIM to come out here. Not exactly the best track record for information on the future of the franchise, more like fanboy wishing.

Sorry but you can't **** on me over year two many fans believed those leaks especially Krakatoa. The Q4 AP has not been proven to be a hoax. That came from an OFFICIAL SOURCE. One last thing I'm not "fanboy wishing" I trust my friends that they've seen that article and I know that VV employee is legit. So while you keep on repeating that your stores suck at stocking figures, I'll just be ignoring you from now on. Go ahead and reply but you're not getting one back from me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:08:31 08/09/2017 by SkyFan91
#10 Posted: 12:21:10 08/09/2017
I think that Q4 is lost imaginte mines.
and guys stop being mean to matt it's not worth it.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#11 Posted: 15:24:29 08/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Yeah, maybe I should've reworded my quote to moreso focus on what Imaginite Sets you guys wanted instead of accidentally creating this clusterfudge of an arguement.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#12 Posted: 16:05:43 08/09/2017
Ok, while it isn't likely that we get new sets, I would like to see a Swashbuckler Tail like Ninjini
---
Soon.
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#13 Posted: 16:06:33 08/09/2017
Hopes: That all of the Imaginators products would actually get released, meaning worldwide release of Ro-Bow, HeartBreaker BuckShot, Chompy Mage and the rest of the Crystals.

Real World Expectation: Nothing else comes out. smilie
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#14 Posted: 17:26:25 08/09/2017
Quote: SkyFan91
Sorry but you can't **** on me over year two many fans believed those leaks especially Krakatoa.

Can and will. You were absolutely the loudest, dumbest person on this forum during that whole debacle. Quit pointing fingers.

Quote:
The Q4 AP has not been proven to be a hoax. That came from an OFFICIAL SOURCE.

That article referencing the Q4 AP didn't come from Activision, and it's looking more and more like it's just going to be a postponed release of Lost Imaginite Mines if anything.

Quote:
One last thing I'm not "fanboy wishing" I trust my friends that they've seen that article and I know that VV employee is legit.

And when I was your age, I believed that all my friends had a plethora of sexual experience that they were lying about to look cool. Also fell for numerous hoaxes in the vein of "I know a guy whose dad works at Nintendo and..."

... Because I was a young, dumb kid.

The good news is you'll have the opportunity to grow out of that, but it won't be as soon as you think, because thinking you're not reaffirms it as true. smilie

Never, NEVER trust SkyFan. Even if he's right this time, he's Chicken Little or The Boy Who Cried Wolf. He's been wrong so many times in the recent past that he needs to be proven correct first to earn any credibility.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:30:10 08/09/2017 by McMurderpaws
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me