darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Amazon Prime has Barbella for $5.90. Temporary dip, or beginning of price drops?
Page 1 of 1
Amazon Prime has Barbella for $5.90. Temporary dip, or beginning of price drops?
pjc613 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#1 Posted: 02:18:45 19/08/2017 | Topic Creator
I've been waiting for sales to really start up to get the remaining senseis and basically all of the crystals. I definitely wouldn't mind getting them second-hand, but that market isn't dropping for imaginators yet, and I'm not in an area populated densely enough for craigslist to be worth much, or at least worth much frequently.

But, this is the first NIB Sensei I've seen from an actual retailer as low as the 5's (other than the gamestop glitch), and I'm just curious whether this is a one-time thing for an underselling figure, or if this is the first crack in the dam for prices to drop all over the place. I'd love it if it were the latter. I'm not giving the game to the kids until Christmas (though I'm playing it a bit), so I've got some time to collect everybody, but I don't want to jump the gun.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:19:23 19/08/2017 by pjc613
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#2 Posted: 02:20:51 19/08/2017
Hope it's the beginning of drops. I really want to buy the rest of the Crystals I want but I want to wait for the prices to go down.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me