darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > features in skylanders imaginators?
Page 1 of 1
features in skylanders imaginators?
superhalite Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#1 Posted: 06:27:48 12/08/2017 | Topic Creator
So after taking a hiatus for a while I've decided to get imaginators on the Nintendo switch. But before I get it I have a few questions:
Is it worth getting many imigamite crystals?
Do Bowser and Dk work for the game?
What features are there? (Ex.pvp,battle arena,doom challenge,etc)
If anyone takes the time to answer,thanks in advance
---
We rely too much on technology yes that is true,but it's not going anywhere.
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#2 Posted: 07:06:23 12/08/2017
1) Play around with the one you get in the Starter Pack before buying more. They're good if you like the playstyle of senseis that don't match your current Imaginator (which I'm 100% sure is permenant, unless you reset the crystal through the 3DS version of SSA). So far I think they're worth it, but see how you feel when you get more items to create characters with.

2) For the Nintendo Switch version, they do, yes.

3) The arena's back and the Giants version of Skystones makes its return. Other than that, not much else. Elemental gates have been turned into their own levels in the hub, but you require a sensei of that element to access it.

Feel free to ask any more questions and I'll answer them to the best of my abilities! smilie
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#3 Posted: 15:23:34 12/08/2017
For the Switch version, you don't even necessarily need to do a "trick" to reset your custom Imaginator character.
If you never write the character back onto the crystal using Wendell, the crystal itself will still be blank. If you create a character and don't like the powers they have, you can delete it from your character menu and re-scan the crystal to create a different one.

(If you like the powers but don't like the way the character looks or sounds, you can edit literally everything about your custom character except the element, which is defined by the crystal, and the Battle Class, which you choose when you first scan it.)

If you are at all interested in the character-creation mode in the game, then I'd recommend you try to get one crystal of every element. Dark is a little hard to come by and you may have to check eBay for it... but as long as you don't care about the "mold" (shape) of the crystal, you can get the other 8 elements you're missing for US$10 or less with little difficulty.
#4 Posted: 17:39:11 12/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Johnbonne
1) Play around with the one you get in the Starter Pack before buying more. They're good if you like the playstyle of senseis that don't match your current Imaginator (which I'm 100% sure is permenant, unless you reset the crystal through the 3DS version of SSA). So far I think they're worth it, but see how you feel when you get more items to create characters with.

2) For the Nintendo Switch version, they do, yes.

3) The arena's back and the Giants version of Skystones makes its return. Other than that, not much else. Elemental gates have been turned into their own levels in the hub, but you require a sensei of that element to access it.

Feel free to ask any more questions and I'll answer them to the best of my abilities! smilie

Ah I see,thanks a bunch! I'm glad Dk and Bowser work,and the arena usually is fun and entertaining!
---
#5 Posted: 17:41:17 12/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: McMurderpaws
For the Switch version, you don't even necessarily need to do a "trick" to reset your custom Imaginator character.
If you never write the character back onto the crystal using Wendell, the crystal itself will still be blank. If you create a character and don't like the powers they have, you can delete it from your character menu and re-scan the crystal to create a different one.

(If you like the powers but don't like the way the character looks or sounds, you can edit literally everything about your custom character except the element, which is defined by the crystal, and the Battle Class, which you choose when you first scan it.)

If you are at all interested in the character-creation mode in the game, then I'd recommend you try to get one crystal of every element. Dark is a little hard to come by and you may have to check eBay for it... but as long as you don't care about the "mold" (shape) of the crystal, you can get the other 8 elements you're missing for US$10 or less with little difficulty.

Ah I see,I don't really like ordering from eBay often,but if that's the only way I'll do it,And I don't mind the mold at all smilie,and thanks!
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#6 Posted: 02:48:07 14/08/2017
I'd say only get a particular crystal if you really like one or more of the elemental powers it provides and want to use it for an imaginator. Look up videos online to check out the different powers so you can determine what you want to use.

Senseis and adventure packs are way more important, since you basically unlock an additional 15 levels by having a sensei of each element and all the adventure packs. Also the senseis are pretty much all extremely fun, in my opinion.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me