Page 1 of 1
Part Suggestions
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#1 Posted: 15:16:03 17/06/2017 | Topic Creator
I am trying to make a clown-themed Imaginator of the Undead Element and the Smasher class; but I can't think of what parts to make for the guy. Can you guys please offer me some suggestions?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#2 Posted: 16:15:47 17/06/2017
For the Personality, using the Wacky Voice (Fire Realm) with the Ska Music goes well with each other for a clown.

For Weapon, I think either the Shrieker or the Jester Club, as they go with the Undead and Clown themes respectively. Depends on how clowny you're going for I suppose.

I'm not sure how much more I'd recommend since there aren't exactly any Clown pieces. Maybe the Cortex Ears? It'd help if I knew how Undead or how clowny you wanted the Imaginator.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#3 Posted: 18:30:20 17/06/2017 | Topic Creator
I'm actually using the Toy Mallet as the Weapon.

As for the design: I'm thinking of going with a casual design (similar to Chuckles from Toy Story 3 or Jangles from Inside Out) with a bit of dabbing into an Undead color scheme I'll play around with
---
smiliesmilie
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#4 Posted: 00:20:02 19/06/2017
Hmm, well, the Cortex Ears would work well for that then. Other things can include the Jester Torso, Arms and Legs, the Party Aura, Battle Jester Hat, and Jester Hat. Not sure what else though. You could probably get more creative with the pieces with pantaloons around the legs maybe.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Zartan666 Green Sparx Gems: 167
#5 Posted: 03:09:55 19/06/2017
Here's my recipe; Orc head, Tuxedo torso, fancy sleeves arms, scarecrow legs, Cortex ears, Derby hat. This gives him a nice hobo clown look. The scarecrow arms will work well too but there is no torso to really match the pattern. But then that also could add to his clownish look. The Mad Mad hat can also work well for him. I gave him the cardboard box shoulder pads and leg guards, as well as the furry wrist guards to up his stats a bit.
#6 Posted: 17:13:49 19/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Thank you for the suggestions!
---
smiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me