Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Unreleased Imaginators figures
JLrosen Yellow Sparx Gems: 1110
#1 Posted: 03:51:07 24/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Here is a list of Imaginators figures that have yet to be released to the public:

Senseis:
smilie (Standard edition; was only available through Amazon exclusive 5-pack w/ wave 1-2 villain Sensei)
Heartbreaker smilie (Cancelled Valentine's Day variant; removed from official Skylanders Website)

Creation Crystals:
Magic Claw (Was released in Europe exclusive 8-pack of creation crystals)
Fire Angel
Air Acorn
Earth Rune
Light Angel
Tech Pyramid

I managed to purchase smilie off eBay for a scalped price. As time went on, people started placing prices for more than $100. All this for a $15 toy. Activision doesn't seem to have plans to release standard smilie in the meantime. As for the creation crystals, I've contacted Activision complaining about the abysmal loading times for the Switch port of Imaginators. As a result, they requested to send me up to 5 toys through mail as an apology for my inconvenience. Once I found out I could order creation crystals, I told them I would like the five unreleased ones mentioned above. I also had a backup plan involving the Magic Claw. They did say I could order the magic claw, so I did. In the meantime, feel free to express your thoughts about these unreleased toys.
---
What is there left for this franchise?!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 04:18:08 24/05/2017
i want my pink satan
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#3 Posted: 10:57:38 24/05/2017
Your....pink Satan?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#4 Posted: 11:49:22 24/05/2017
Quote: SkylandrPurists
Your....pink Satan?

Heartbreaker Buckshot.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
pjc613 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#5 Posted: 13:27:32 24/05/2017
Quote: JLrosen

...I've contacted Activision complaining about the abysmal loading times for the Switch port of Imaginators. As a result, they requested to send me up to 5 toys through mail as an apology for my inconvenience.

*Activision becomes suspicious when they're FLOODED with complaints of abysmal Switch load times*

smilie
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#6 Posted: 13:56:18 24/05/2017
-FURIOUSLY MAILS ACTIVISION ABOUT HOW SWITCH LOAD TIMES RUINED MY LIFE, BURNED MY CROPS, AND PLAGUED MY VILLAGES-
#7 Posted: 15:05:34 24/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Pink Satan. smilie smilie smilie
---
DaEdaa Blue Sparx Gems: 639
#8 Posted: 15:30:34 24/05/2017
Did you wrote them on support or a other way ?
Cause i want to complain to !!!!!!!
#9 Posted: 15:40:01 24/05/2017
i wanna get in on this too, gimme the links
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#10 Posted: 18:36:02 24/05/2017
You really should have demanded Heartbreaker Buckshot. How can I contact them to voice my anger at canceling it?
#11 Posted: 18:40:26 24/05/2017 | Topic Creator
I expressed my Switch version's loading problems through the phone.
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#12 Posted: 20:17:55 24/05/2017
I really like Heartbreaker Buckshot, but maybe their saving him for next year.

I have the Magic Claw because I caved and eventually bought the 8-pack off of ebay for a really good price.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:18:35 24/05/2017 by Chompy-King257
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#13 Posted: 21:16:19 24/05/2017
Like I already said in the General Discussion topic, I sincerely hope the remaining Crystals will be released in a potentian second year of Imaginators, maybe along Heartbreaker Buckshot and Chompy Mage.
The former is an odd case, since he got removed from the site and they techically released the character itself in his regular form but I definitely think the latter will have a better release.

I originally thought he might have been included in the rumored Q4 Adventure Pack, but I don't think it would be much likely if new characters are truly on the way.
I know, I know, way too many "if".
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#14 Posted: 22:05:16 24/05/2017
Don't crush my dreams you meanie Heartbreaker's still a thing >:(
---
Bruh
#15 Posted: 00:19:10 25/05/2017
okay but can we get a petition to release heartbreaker
#16 Posted: 01:41:32 25/05/2017
Quote: Drawdler
How the hell do you contact them in Australia?! I called 1300-748-995 (number from the Wii U pamphlet) and it just "cannot be connected" and I haven't found a number on their Australian site. If anyone in America can call and hook me up with these, and ask about Heartbreaker too (like seriously why didn't you guys ask about that), I might have one set of Yawns lying around... Maybe, I really didn't want to give them or trade them for anything, but this is an exception with good reason. I'm already missing a few expensive figures from this game, I don't want a really incomplete SI collection... I'm still trying to get through to the American Skylanders support but no success yet (and it seems like they'd be closed right now, just trying to see if I can connect).

what's the USA number? i can call and ask
#17 Posted: 05:13:18 25/05/2017 | Topic Creator
In the US, the number to contact the Skylanders-themed services from Activision is 844-HELPEON (844-435-7366). You should be greeted by smilie from the Academy as soon as they answer.

But I will warn all of you, they will repeatedly say they do not have information to certain toy release dates or cancellations, as they mostly tackle Technical Support. The only reason I'll be receiving the Magic Claw creation crystal through them is because I filed a complaint about the loading times on the Switch version of Imaginators. Anyway, good luck.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:16:44 25/05/2017 by JLrosen
DaEdaa Blue Sparx Gems: 639
#18 Posted: 05:30:37 25/05/2017
I just want to say my opinion on the game and all that stuff. I dont want some gifts, but it would be nice since so many things wernt available in Austria/Germany. Like tooooo many things.

Edit: WTF I cant even contact them !?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:45:35 25/05/2017 by DaEdaa
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#19 Posted: 08:52:39 25/05/2017
I'm not heartbroken about heartbreaker buckshot cause I considered Buckshot to be the most disappointing imaginator this year. But I did want him just so i could level up my imaginators to 60 but currently they will be left at 59 unless i want to buy a chase.

i'm heartbroken over all the crystals we clearly will not get.
#20 Posted: 17:33:43 26/05/2017 | Topic Creator
I don't have any current plans to buy any more variants. Some, such as smilie and smilie, I have trouble finding in my State. Never have I ran into these two at their respective stores. As for the Dark Edition variants of smilie, smilie, and smilie, I find said pack too expensive, and I already own the game on Xbox One and "load screen after unskippable level opening pre-rendered cutscene" Nintendo Switch. However, I do own smilie, smilie, smilie and smilie. I ended up buying the standard smilie from eBay for a price of $27.88 $2.60 for shipping. I ordered back on October 26th, when prices for smilie figures weren't at $180+. At the time I bought that figure, my Xbox One's disk drive broke, and I had to order a new one. As soon as it was fixed, I immediately played Imaginators and placed my new toys into the game. Currently, that replacement also stopped working, and I purchased a Slim. I will someday post a picture of said figure to Instagram. As for the other holiday variants, I don't see any plans to buy them either. If anything Skylanders-related DOES happen next year, It's a hit or miss chance we may see Heartbreaker smilie.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:54:32 06/04/2022 by JLrosen
stinkbomb29 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1697
#21 Posted: 00:52:26 27/05/2017
I may have said this before but I think Activision knew that they were going to do two years of Imaginators way before we all really knew.

Maybe we'll see a game guide from Skylanders Imaginators 1.0 and 2.0

Maybe Heartbreaker Buckshot is a 2.0 Imaginators!?!?

Can't wait to see what we find out!?!?
#22 Posted: 01:34:10 27/05/2017
Quote: stinkbomb29
I may have said this before but I think Activision knew that they were going to do two years of Imaginators way before we all really knew.

Maybe we'll see a game guide from Skylanders Imaginators 1.0 and 2.0

Maybe Heartbreaker Buckshot is a 2.0 Imaginators!?!?

Can't wait to see what we find out!?!?

Absolutely agree, I think it basically went like this:

• 2015/2016: Activision has TfB working on Imaginators and V.V. developing N-Sane Trilogy.
  • 2016: Imaginators gets announced and released and N-Sane Trilogy gets revealed; that's when we know V.V. won't work on the seventh game, because they are also developing Destiny 2.
  • 2016/2017: it becomes clear that 2017 won't see a new Skylanders game, and that's because TfB is still working on Imaginators' content to release through the year.
  • 2017: TfB will finish with Imaginators and begin working on either the seventh game or maybe other projects, like a Spyro Trilogy remake, depending on what V.V. will do after releasing Destiny 2.

I also think that's why Imaginators has the lowest number of Story levels in any game of the series: they knew a lot would be added after the release.
Just my two cents, though, nothing to support that except from a couple hints and lots of speculation.

One question about Heartbreaker Buckshot: I know he got cancelled from the site, but did he ever get even just a placeholder release date?
If not, then a year two release might truly be the reason.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:42:53 27/05/2017 by Drek95
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#23 Posted: 03:10:24 27/05/2017
If nothing else, I vehemently believe that the content that became CTT and LIM was definitely planned before the release of Imaginators.

And for the most part, your timeline seems like it's likely to be pretty accurate... EXCEPT that TfB would already be working on Skylanders 7 if they intend to do a 2017 release. It's not like the whole studio works on every part of every game, y'know. It makes more sense that they would have a small team finishing additional content for Imaginators 2.0 at the very same time the main forces are doing the groundwork to get the engine running and beginning the content development for Sky7.
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#24 Posted: 03:22:27 27/05/2017
Just play LIM and you will see whats coming? Bloobers tells you what is going down.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#25 Posted: 06:08:46 27/05/2017
No? Blobbers only mentions

Skylands 2.0, but this is a plot element that was written before fans came up with the "Imaginators 2.0" term... and yes, this is something fans came up with, it's not an actual thing unless we get an announcement.
---
bye
#26 Posted: 10:25:24 27/05/2017
Quote: McMurderpaws
If nothing else, I vehemently believe that the content that became CTT and LIM was definitely planned before the release of Imaginators.

And for the most part, your timeline seems like it's likely to be pretty accurate... EXCEPT that TfB would already be working on Skylanders 7 if they intend to do a 2017 release. It's not like the whole studio works on every part of every game, y'know. It makes more sense that they would have a small team finishing additional content for Imaginators 2.0 at the very same time the main forces are doing the groundwork to get the engine running and beginning the content development for Sky7.

You are absolutely right, I wrote this last night and wasn't 100% awake. smilie
Apparently though at least a part of TfB is working on an unknown project, which might or might not be Skylanders, and if it's not then I'd assume V.V. will return to the series.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#27 Posted: 21:27:10 03/06/2017 | Topic Creator
My Lost Imaginite Mines level pack arrived Thursday, and here's what I have to say:
things I learned/pros:
Imaginite is magnetic
Callback to the Vault of the Ancients
interesting gameplay
Cons:
Near end of level has annoying intercom voice similar to level 9
Boss heals itself entirely near defeat, only to be defeated by Blobbers in a pre-rendered cutscene

I give the level a 7/10. Keep in mind these are my opinions.

---
#28 Posted: 01:22:32 11/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Places where I bought my Imaginators toys from memory:

Sensei figures owned:
Toys "R" Us (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie? smilie smilie smilie )
Target (smilie? smilie? smilie? smilie smilie? smilie )
Wal-Mart (smilie?)
Gamestop (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie? smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie )
Best Buy (smilie )
eBay (smilie smilie smilie smilie )

Creation Crystals owned:
Fire Reactor
Water Rocket
Life Acorn
Tech Reactor
Magic Lantern
Undead Lantern
Light Rune
Dark Rune
All 3 Legendary creation crystals (Magic Lantern, Light Fanged, and Life Acorn)
Water Armor
Earth Armor
Air Lantern
Earth Rocket
Light Fanged
Tech Armor
Magic Pyramid
Dark Pyramid
Dark Reactor
Life Claw
Undead Claw
Air Angel
Fire Acorn
Magic Claw (ordered from Activision as a result of complaint about Switch port's loading times)

Imaginite Chests owned:
1x Gold
2x Silver
3x Bronze
1x Cursed Tiki Temple
1x Lost Imaginite Mines

Set Pieces owned:
Gryphon Park Observatory
Enchanted Elven Forest

Game Progress: 100% complete

Platform copies owned:
Xbox One
Nintendo Switch

Duplicates
1x smilie
1x smilie
1x Fire Reactor creation crystal
1x Life Claw creation crystal
1x Magic Lantern creation crystal

Imaginators created:
Sir Hoodington (Fire Knight)
Floodwatch (Water Smasher)
Flora (Life Sorcerer; has legendary variant)
Rune Slicer (Magic Swashbuckler; has legendary variant)
Pizza Chompy (Tech Ninja)
Blind Strike (Light Sentinel; has legendary variant)
Gun Phantom (Dark Quickshot)
Quailstorm (Air Bowslinger)
Avalanche (Earth Bazooker)
Samurain (Water Knight)
Reflecto (Light Bazooker)
Fortess (Tech Sentinel)
Doomlander (Dark Knight; custom playable version of NPC Boss)
Eclipsa? (Dark Sorcerer)
Mud Bug (Earth Swashbuckler)
Flamewar (Fire Quickshot)
Seed Scarab (Life Bowslinger)
Stryfe? (Air Smasher)
Magicannon (Magic Bazooker)
Frankenwolf (Undead Sentinel)!

! = latest Imaginator creation
? = unconfirmed purchase/Imaginator Name
---
#29 Posted: 14:38:22 05/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Update: I just received my package from Activision. They gave me a Magic Lantern creation crystal instead of the Claw sculpt I asked for. With me owning smilie's pack, I have 3 of that same sculpt and element. There's only one more thing for me to do in order to get that certain crystal;

Browse eBay
---
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#30 Posted: 05:12:27 06/07/2017
In the US, the number to contact the Skylanders-themed services from Activision is 844-HELPEON (844-435-7366). You should be greeted by smilie from the Academy as soon as they answer.

But I will warn all of you, they will repeatedly say they do not have information to certain toy release dates or cancellations, as they mostly tackle Technical Support. The only reason I'll be receiving the Magic Claw creation crystal through them is because I filed a complaint about the loading times on the Switch version of Imaginators. Anyway, good luck.

You said before that you had asked for the unreleased molds. Did they say anything about them?
---
Any last wishes?
#31 Posted: 17:52:51 07/07/2017 | Topic Creator
I recently recieved the Magic Claw creation crystal I ordered from Activision, but they gave me a Lantern instead. Since I am one of the people to own the LiM pack, I have 3 (4 if you count legendary) of these magic lanterns.

Sorry, no words on any releases so far. I'm not gonna bother Activision until further notice, but I am wondering when they'll place the smilie pack and smilie into the states.
---
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#32 Posted: 18:27:48 07/07/2017
I recently recieved the Magic Claw creation crystal I ordered from Activision, but they gave me a Lantern instead. Since I am one of the people to own the LiM pack, I have 3 (4 if you count legendary) of these magic lanterns.

Sorry, no words on any releases so far. I'm not gonna bother Activision until further notice, but I am wondering when they'll place the smilie pack and smilie into the states.

Man, they must really wanna get rid of all those wave 1 molds still collecting dust.
#33 Posted: 18:37:41 07/07/2017
They need to get on with a clearance sale.
---
Any last wishes?
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#34 Posted: 21:49:47 07/07/2017
I'm not sure if it's worth noting, but today I went to Walmart looking at the Skylanders and I found a Fire Crystal. It wasn't the soccer ball shape. But don't get your hopes up, it was the Fire Crystal you get in the starter pack! I was thinking "Seriously? Why would they do a separate release on the crystal you already get with the game?" Anyways, I bring this up wondering if anybody else found this. If not, then maybe there's a possibility there still may be new releases on the way.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#35 Posted: 22:45:13 07/07/2017
Apparently, those were made to go with the Walmart Portal Owner's Packs. Maybe they had some extras lying around.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
#36 Posted: 18:34:24 12/07/2017 | Topic Creator
How long has it been since the release of the LiM in the UK? Also, smilie figures on eBay are showing up for $85. I bought mine back in October, and hopefully the eBay prices will become lower in the meantime.
---
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#37 Posted: 08:15:27 13/07/2017
Pink Satan and Chompy mage kind of
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7055
#38 Posted: 12:57:01 13/07/2017
I'm gettin' kinda worried about LiM in the USA.... Hope we don't get disappointed by Acti.

-v
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#39 Posted: 13:37:40 13/07/2017
Quote: ViDeOmAnCiNi
I'm gettin' kinda worried about LiM in the USA.... Hope we don't get disappointed by Acti.

-v

It's long since time to start getting worried. It's "Import before those dry up and you can't get it at all" time. If you collect or really want it, definitely look into importing.
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#40 Posted: 13:39:39 13/07/2017
^This, I'd import if you can afford it, not worth the risk of it not coming out States' side.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
#41 Posted: 22:00:22 13/07/2017 | Topic Creator
The prices for LiM packs on eBay currently range from $46-49, which includes a varying ship price. Here is a link to the results after typing in "lost imaginite mines"

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.htm...+mines&_sacat=0

I ordered my smilie pack on May 22nd for $53.22 and a shipping price of $7.79. The item was delievered on June 1st. Feels like I've owned it for a long time.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:07:22 13/07/2017 by JLrosen
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#42 Posted: 16:05:10 18/07/2017
Anyone in the community have any verifiable information about Lost Imaginite Mines in the USA? Is it going to be released? Is it not going to be released?
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
#43 Posted: 03:00:36 19/07/2017
No. Sadly we know nothing. Many are thinking that if it hasn't been released by now, it never will.

There is small hope that it will be released in quarter four, which is October to December, as someone from (acti ?) said.
---
Any last wishes?
#44 Posted: 12:36:39 19/07/2017
Ugh. While I am not exactly surprised, that is really sad. Is there no way to contact Activision and ask someone directly about this?
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#45 Posted: 12:57:13 19/07/2017
I think people called them, a lot, especially because of the unreleased crystals. You can try to call Support and get one for yourself if they have any, but a full release is either Q4(according to that weird shareholder report) or never.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#46 Posted: 15:34:55 19/07/2017
I am going with never!
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#47 Posted: 22:51:07 19/07/2017
Ro-Bow just came in from UK friends, thanks mates! Proper!
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
#48 Posted: 15:36:26 20/07/2017
Thanks for the responses, all.
This is really a new low for Activision, if they just flat out fail to release Lost Imaginite Mines in North America altogether.
Failing to release a few traps or even Thrillipede is pretty awful, but failing to release an entire planned expansion pack to the game? Gross.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me