Page 1 of 1
Best trio of Senseis?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 01:53:56 21/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Each Battle Class has three Senseis - two Skylanders and one Villain. So - in your opinion - which Battle Class has the best trio? Cortex and Crash are not included.

For me, it has to be the Knight class, although it is VERY closely followed by Brawler and Bowslinger. Knight has Wild Storm and Ambush, probably two of my favorite Senseis, as well as Blaster-Tron, my favorite villain who was totally unexpected but still freakin' awesome.

How about you guys?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Flame58 Blue Sparx Gems: 528
#2 Posted: 02:17:32 21/05/2017
Ninja for me. Tae Kwon Crow, Starcast and Boom Bloom are among my Top 5 favorite Senseis.
---
"Let the flames begin!"
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 02:32:08 21/05/2017
I'd have to say brawlers. Grave Clobber and Air Strike are OP as **** and King Pen is fun to slide around as.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#4 Posted: 04:36:15 21/05/2017
Actually, some classes have two, and some have four.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be nit-picker, but I actually made a list of senseis organized by battle class today while I was bored at work. I had meant to post my favorites by class, but couldn't decide. Anyway...

Sorcerer, brawler, and Knight.

I'm surprised to see you guys listing bowslingers. That is my least favorite. Except I am hopeful that Ro-Bow will be good. So what do you guys see in Wolfgang and Buckshot?
---
Any last wishes?
Duke Spike Yellow Sparx Gems: 1669
#5 Posted: 07:05:31 21/05/2017
knights all the way!
---
Off to be a Globetrotter somewhere else...
kczportalmaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#6 Posted: 10:55:53 21/05/2017
im with quickshot bazooker for easy take downs and sentinel for weapon designs
---
go home villains your all drunk off for your G()D DVWN @5535
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#7 Posted: 11:31:01 21/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wishblade
Actually, some classes have two, and some have four.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be nit-picker, but I actually made a list of senseis organized by battle class today while I was bored at work. I had meant to post my favorites by class, but couldn't decide. Anyway...

Sorcerer, brawler, and Knight.

I'm surprised to see you guys listing bowslingers. That is my least favorite. Except I am hopeful that Ro-Bow will be good. So what do you guys see in Wolfgang and Buckshot?

I said in the OP that Cortex and Crash would NOT be included, so the classes with four characters are still only three. My mistake about the Bazookers and Quickshots, but I think people understand it's the same general rules.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#8 Posted: 12:04:50 21/05/2017
It's kind of weird since Ninja isn't my favourite class but I like all of the Ninja sensies !!
It's the only class that I don't hate a charcert from lol
Although Quick shot and Knight are my favorite classes.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#9 Posted: 12:13:53 21/05/2017
I'm torn between Sentinel, Sorcerer, Ninja & Knight. Golden Queen is my favorite Sensei and I also really like Mysticat & Pit Boss. The Sentinels aren't that high up my list, but I still like all of them and I just like the trio in general. Love Wild Storm and Ambush & Blaster-Tron are amazing too. Starcast & Boom Bloom are both in my top 5 but Tae Kwon Crow is rather low... I really don't know, I like all of them smilie
Emerald Clouds Green Sparx Gems: 328
#10 Posted: 02:51:52 22/05/2017
I like the Bowslingers. Ro Bow is proven to be a great sensei and most possibly the most overpowered sensei. As for Wolfgang and Buckshot, I was kinda disappointed... I do like Bowslingers, then Bazookers, then Sorcerers cuz they master far range attacks and most senseis of those classes are op as hell. Most notably Ro Bow for Bowslingers, Flare Wolf for Bazookers, and Mysticat for Sorcerers.
ZygardePerfecto Green Sparx Gems: 466
#11 Posted: 14:29:56 22/05/2017
Brawler, Ninja, and Sorcerer for me. With Grave Clobber, Hawkmongus, and Golden Queen respectively. I'm not sure why I call him by his true name but I just do.
---
Salamence is best Dragon.

Fight me.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me