darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders Imaginators Nightmare Challenge
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Imaginators Nightmare Challenge
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1 Posted: 11:17:17 16/05/2017 | Topic Creator
So, since summer is slowly approaching us, I thought it would be a good idea to bring this out.

So, here's how the challenge works

RULES:
You have to play on nightmare mode, no cheating
You can only play one level per day
You must pick 10 skylanders out of your skylanders collection, they will be the only ones you can use the entire journey
If a skylander dies, you cannot use it again until the next level, if you have no more skylanders, you must restart the level
If you've played nightmare mode before, it's recommended you start a new file, so you know if you grab a chest or a soul gem(Trust me, it's important)

SCORE:
You can gain score by completeing levels, and doing objectives in those levels
Some ways you can gain score are
-Collecting Money(Any money you get will get you points for the amount of money you get in said level)(+1 point for each money)
-Leveling up Skylanders(Any levels you gain will get you points)(+150 points for each level gained)
-Collecting Chests(Any Chest you grab will get you points)(+250 for each chest)
-Collecting Soul Gems(Any Soul Gems you grab will get you points)(+300 for each Soul Gem)(+400 if it's the soul gem of your skylander)
-Getting Stars(Each star you get in the end level screen will get you 900 points)

If that seems like alot, you can lose points too
-Loseing a Skylander(-50 points for each skylander)
-Restarting a level(-1000 points)
-Restarting the final boss(-2000 points)

TEAMS:
You can join one of two teams
Team Blaster-Tron or Team Tidepool(It's a reference to the whole discussion going around with them)
Any points you nab will go towards your team score
Whichever team has the highest team score by the time everybody has completed nightmare mode is the winner.

Player Sheet
If you want to join, you have to fill out a player sheet.
You Player Sheet must contain

Your User Name(Or a made up nickname)
Your preferred team name
The 10 skylanders you have chosen
When you are planning to start

Make sure you fill out a score sheet when done with your Level
Score sheet must contain any points you lost or gained and how you lost or gained them

Simple as that
Challenge starts on June 12th, and you also can't join after June 12th
Join if you want to

Team Blaster-Tron
Members:

Team Tidepool
Members:
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2 Posted: 16:15:26 16/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Ok, here is my Player Sheet

King-Pen Krazy
Team Blaster-Tron
Pain-Yatta, Double Dare Trigger Happy, Blaster-Tron, Dark Spitfire, Wolfgang, Tae Kwon Crow, Eye Small, Countdown, Bubble Blast Pop Fizz(Birthday Bash), and Shroomboom
June 12th

Also, I realize that there might be some things you would be confused on, so I'll try to make a QNA for some questions you might have

If you have any other questions besides those though, feel free to ask.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
RobFromErie Blue Sparx Gems: 770
#3 Posted: 23:51:02 16/05/2017
Cool idea. But looks like it would require too much bookkeeping.

Might want to streamline things a bit.
#4 Posted: 23:58:34 16/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: RobFromErie
Cool idea. But looks like it would require too much bookkeeping.

Might want to streamline things a bit.

Yeah, but it's kind of the the point of the score

Also, I did see another challenge, I forgot what it was, but it had to do with playing the entire skylanders franchise, and One day, I would like to do that, but sadly, my copy of Giants is broken
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#5 Posted: 01:36:31 19/05/2017 | Topic Creator
QNA:

Sorry it took a while, so here it is

Can you gain points for defeating bosses?
If you beat a boss without loosing a skylander, you get 100 points, if you beat Kaos, without losing a skylander, you get 3000 points

How come you can lose so many Points?
It's one of those, high risk, high reward things, get what I mean

Will Battle Gongs Enhance your score?
No, but they can level up your skylanders which enhances your score, but be carfeul to not use low level characters in them

Does Upgrading Skylanders earn you points
No

Will we do any Adventure Packs/Elemental Zones/Races?
No, because not everyone will have access to that stuff

Can we go on Vacation during the Challenge?
Sure, go ahead, I won't stop you

Can I start the challenge before or after June 12th
Before, no, after yes, but you can't join after June 12th

Finally
When does the Challenge End?
The challenge ends on Sept. 4,or when everyone on both teams finishes Nightmare mode.If you don't finish by Sept. 4th, you can't gain anymore points
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#6 Posted: 20:21:40 03/06/2017
I have a few questions. If we join, do we have to restart those skylanders? Are we allowed to use imaginators? And if we are, can we add all our Senseis to the game so we can level up our imaginators but just dont play as those Senseis?
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:05:08 03/06/2017 by S2 Swap Force
#7 Posted: 01:07:46 04/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: S2 Swap Force
I have a few questions. If we join, do we have to restart those skylanders? Are we allowed to use imaginators? And if we are, can we add all our Senseis to the game so we can level up our imaginators but just dont play as those Senseis?

1:No
2:Yes
3:Yes
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#8 Posted: 03:19:12 04/06/2017
My entry

S2 Swap Force
Team Blaster Tron
King Pen, Aurora, Kaos, Glowmunk (Light Sentinel Imaginator), Triggered (Fire Quickshot Imaginator) Dark Ninja Stealth Elf, Roller Brawl, Winterfest Lob-Star, Dark Spitfire, and Splat
June 16 or 19

And last question. Before the abondoned amusement park when u do the mini levels for the cake peices, does anything that happens then count for points too or no
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
#9 Posted: 12:54:00 04/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: S2 Swap Force
My entry

S2 Swap Force
Team Blaster Tron
King Pen, Aurora, Kaos, Glowmunk (Light Sentinel Imaginator), Triggered (Fire Quickshot Imaginator) Dark Ninja Stealth Elf, Roller Brawl, Winterfest Lob-Star, Dark Spitfire, and Splat
June 16 or 19

And last question. Before the abondoned amusement park when u do the mini levels for the cake peices, does anything that happens then count for points too or no

Yes, it will be the same thing as the normal levels
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me