Page 1 of 1
Question about Imaginites
Coxula Blue Sparx Gems: 689
#1 Posted: 09:25:12 27/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Hi,

checking all the Imaginite parts I've not collected until now I saw some things I can't understand:

I'm missing some in Rat Kingdom. OK.
I'm missing the Tidepool, RO-BOW and Blaster-Tron Imaginites. That's logical.
I'm missing a lot of the CTT parts. Hmmm.
And there's a fourth category that says "Find in Adventure Pack" (This one is my translation from the German version to English. I think that are parts from the parts list on this website marked with "Level Pack" as location - I have to proof that but I'm pretty shure.)

Now to my questions:
1. Can I find the CTT parts everywhere since I have CTT unlocked or do I have to play CTT level to find them? (I'm talking about the single parts since I've already unlocked the complete sets that are available.)
2. If the second option: Do I get them with a priority to the other parts or is there one big "pool" for all parts in the game and the CTT parts are now just members of this pool of parts when playing the CTT level?
(The question seems stupid but since there are so many parts this "one pool" would mean that I have to play the CTT hundreds of times - depending on my luck - to get all the CTT parts. This might also be true for the Rat Kingom parts then...)
3. I have all adventure packs. Are the "Find in Adventure Pack"-parts I'm still missing parts from the coming LIM or what's the logic behind them? How can I find this parts?

Thanx!
Coxula
---
SI: collection complete! :-)))
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:28:23 27/04/2017 by Coxula
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 09:31:50 27/04/2017
1. The new parts unlock by themselves. Did you use the Blue Chest? If not, they're in Lost Imaginite Mines' chest or level.
2. As I said, they auto unlock. They appear in their own chunk in the customization screen though it's somewhere in the middle of the lists.
3. LIM or you didn't find a set/weapon in CTT.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Coxula Blue Sparx Gems: 689
#3 Posted: 11:01:37 27/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Hmmm... I have two saves - one Nightmare and one "normal". Could be that I have to use the chest on both saves separately. I used it on one of the saves for sure but do not know on which one.
I have 3 Level-Stars in CTT so I think I found everything. But it can be that there are chests that I've not found yet.

Thanx for your answer!!!
---
SI: collection complete! :-)))
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me