darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Question about the need of having different Crystals / Senseis
Page 1 of 1
Question about the need of having different Crystals / Senseis
Coxula Blue Sparx Gems: 689
#1 Posted: 10:42:25 25/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Hi,

I'm a bit confused regarding the need of having different Senseis to upgrade different paths.

As I understand it it's not possible to upgrade different paths for Senseis that only have one "incarnation" (for example Barbella) and not a second special version (for example Tri-Tip and Legendary Tri-Tip).
Is this right? Or can I buy two Barbellas, upgrading one with the upper path, the second with the lower path?

Same with the Crystals: Do I have to have crystals from different Waves (for example Fire Crystal Wave 1 and Fire Crystal Wave 2) to create 2 different Imaginators (for example one Fire Smasher and one Fire Knight) or can I have two Crystals from the same Wave to do that?

Talking about the Switch version of the game (if it makes a difference).

Thanx for help!
Cox
---
SI: collection complete! :-)))
IggyKoopaStar Emerald Sparx Gems: 3383
#2 Posted: 11:27:46 25/04/2017
To answer your questions...

Regarding paths you can indeed take two of the same Skylander and make them upgrade from each different path.

For the crystals, once a path is choosen, it cannot be changed like, ever, it will be stucked on the same path for good once choosen from a brand new crystal. You can of course take two different crystals from the same wave and take two different paths from each if you want, for example, two fire Imaginators.

Regarding the Switch version, you will have to register them from the joycon's nfc and won't have any portal to do so, which will makes it easier to travel around without always having to switch over and over again, going form what I've heard about the version as I do not own it. I am just not 100% sure about how registering the same Skylander works, my theory would be that you may need to reister them both or yo may need to update each time you want to change the Skylander's path.

Hopefully this will give you a good hand.
---
smilie Looking Sharp! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:28:08 25/04/2017 by IggyKoopaStar
Coxula Blue Sparx Gems: 689
#3 Posted: 12:36:23 25/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Jep - that helped. Thank you.
Would be interesting to know how it works with two of the same Senseis on Switch because when they are scanned you most probably cannot see a difference between the both in the Selection menu.
---
SI: collection complete! :-)))
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#4 Posted: 13:31:24 25/04/2017
I had two Mystic Bad Jujus on hand when I let my friend's kid scan my figures on his Switch, and he has two completely different listings for the character in his collection as a result.

It's up to the player to know which is which, since the game doesn't tell you their stats and powers until you select to play as them.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:33:05 25/04/2017 by McMurderpaws
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me