Page 1 of 1
Enchanted Elven Forest (AU)
lippyskillz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1371
#1 Posted: 03:07:51 23/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Hi there,

Having trouble tracking down enchanted elven forest in AU. Anyone seen it?

Also missing Chain reaction.

Cheers
Quid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1577
#2 Posted: 22:38:37 23/04/2017
Blimmin' heck those two were only available for such a short window down here, it was a real pain : (

I preordered all the wave 3 items from EB, and the whole thing was a disaster - everything that did come came super late, and some of it never turned up at all. The guys at my store were just as flummoxed as I was. Chain Reaction was the last figure to actually show up, which I'm very glad for as it was sold out everywhere else by that time. Ended up getting Enchanted Elven Forest from Big W instead.

So yeah, I'd be very surprised if any of those two are left in Aussie stores unfortunately : (
MA-Josh Blue Sparx Gems: 587
#3 Posted: 00:33:01 24/04/2017
Your best bet is Amazon or eBay resellers with good rep. Doesn't look like AU stores will be replenishing their stock of Imaginators toys anytime soon unfortunately smilie. A few weeks back either Target or Big W's eBay store (I forget which) had stock of EEF available, but neither are showing it now. Might be worth checking there every few days if you don't want to pay Amazon shipping or scalper markup.

Target- http://stores.ebay.com.au/Target-Australia

Big W - http://stores.ebay.com.au/big-w-online
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Josh from Mon Amiibo
CakeMc Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#4 Posted: 00:38:33 24/04/2017
I believe there is some stock for EEF at BigW and Target in Ballina NSW
---
Kaos - The Master Of All Battle Classes
lippyskillz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1371
#5 Posted: 03:59:43 24/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Ugh cheers man.

I saw Chain reaction at Eb games. No idea it was so rare. I didn't get it because they wouldn't price match Target, hindsight being wonderful now.
With Enchanted I saw heaps of copies and just figured it would stay that way.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#6 Posted: 04:13:25 24/04/2017
I bought it as soon as it came out. Other than that no..
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me