Page 1 of 1
Weird Questions
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5782
#1 Posted: 08:51:51 29/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Okay, at some point I want to record these games [at least the 6 consoles ones]. I won't say when or where because A, I don't know when, and B, I don't want to break the rules and advertise.

But I've gone back and forth on a few things;

Should I reset all my skylanders and play them at Level 1, 0 gold? [This is currently only an issue with Imaginators, as everyone else is reset already.] Or, do I max out everyone before the first video?

On Giants and onwards, do I play on Nightmare Mode?

Do I go for 100%, or do I just try and show where all the collectibles are?

Do I do bonus stuff like The Arena, or Heroic Challenges? [Or at least the ones I'm able to show off.]

Is there an unofficial way to reset and empty traps? [Just in case, if I reset everything else.]

And the question that prompted me to make this topic in the first place: In Imaginators, if I delete all 4 of my save files, but I'm still playing on the same Wii U profile, will I lose all the Imaginitor parts? [I do plan on getting every single Imaginator part before I do this.]

Finally. My current collection is: All 32 Figures from SSA, All Magic Pieces from SSA including Volcanic Vault, All 16 new characters from Giants, Both Battle Items in Giants, All 16 Swappers, All 16 cores from SSF, All Magic Items from SSF (minus the UFO Hat), All Trap Masters from Trap Team (including Light and Dark), All cores from Trap Team (including Light and Dark), All 16 Minis from Trap Team, 11 Traps (one of each element), all magic pieces from Trap Team, All 20 super chargers, All 20 Vehicles, 27 of 31 Sensei (with plans to get the other 4) in Imaginators, Both Level pieces from Imaginators, 3 Mystery Chest (One of each color) from Imaginators, and 10 Creation Crystals (one of each element) from Imaginators. Plans on getting rid of the extra Creation Crystals that will come with Wildstorm and Ro-Bow, as well as the second Mystery Chest that come with Ro-Bow IF it is also blue, like Wildstorm's. No Lightcore. No Reposes (Aside from Super Chargers & Minis as started earlier). No Sidekicks (Unless you count half the Minis). No Eon's Elites. No In-Game Variants. No Chase Variants. No Custom Imaginator Figures. No duplicates (or plans to get rid of duplicates).

I know a lot of these will fall on me making final decisions. But I'd still like to hear other people's opinions. Maybe help me make those decisions.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:52:58 29/03/2017 by SoulfulWolf
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#2 Posted: 15:23:37 29/03/2017
1. You don't have to reset them. I personally think it's best to show them fully-upgraded.

2. Nightmare sounds like a good plan. I was actually planning to do Nightmare on every game for a Skylanders Nuzlocke Challenge soon. The harder the difficulty, the better.

3. The collectibles would be enough in my opinion.

4. If you want to, yes, but try making them separate videos from the levels. Maybe a "Part 1.5" or something where you do extra stuff.

5. Not that I know of.

6. That's... actually a really good question. I'm not sure but I wouldn't think so. Don't quote me on that.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:23:55 29/03/2017 by TrapShadowFan
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#3 Posted: 15:28:05 29/03/2017
You need the chest from robow it unlocks the other parts. Getting rid of it would be silly.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5782
#4 Posted: 15:41:16 29/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: TrapShadowFan
1. You don't have to reset them. I personally think it's best to show them fully-upgraded.

2. Nightmare sounds like a good plan. I was actually planning to do Nightmare on every game for a Skylanders Nuzlocke Challenge soon. The harder the difficulty, the better.

True. It's just with most LPs, I would assume people would want to see the characters from their starting point. But there is a bit of benefit from maxing everyone out before hand. I don't have to take Upgrade Path recommendations, as everyone will already have everything. I'll always have gold for collecting all the Hats [Giants-SuperChargers]. And my 10 Imaginators will already be fully created! The only annoying bit is maxing out everybody... Especially in Imaginators where old characters (at level 1) die in about 2 or 3 hits... On Medium...

Secodly, good luck on your Nuzlocke!

Quote: trixster68
You need the chest from robow it unlocks the other parts. Getting rid of it would be silly.

Wait, so we for sure know Ro-bow will be coming with a chest that comes with 80 more parts? You see my main worry, is if that Ro-Bow's chest is another blue one, it'll just do the exact same thing as Wildstorm's and give you the exact same parts! That's why I want Ro-Bow's chest to be Green [or any other 5th color, though, preferably green, as it could fit with copper, and how old copper turns green, like old pennies].
Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#5 Posted: 16:12:45 29/03/2017
So many cool secrets in SSA to show. Maybe play the game fully upgraded, but also do character videos including each move with every upgrade (probably already exists though). New players would watch that for sure. Some figures have a big change when adding the soul gem. I think people would like to know that. Especially when using it makes a heroic challenge impossible.
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
Flame58 Blue Sparx Gems: 528
#6 Posted: 18:37:50 29/03/2017
Quote: SoulfulWolf
And the question that prompted me to make this topic in the first place: In Imaginators, if I delete all 4 of my save files, but I'm still playing on the same Wii U profile, will I lose all the Imaginitor parts? [I do plan on getting every single Imaginator part before I do this.]

If you only delete the 4 save slots within the game, you will keep the global save file, which is what stores the parts you have unlocked, your Imaginators max level cap and other general stuff.
---
"Let the flames begin!"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me