darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Yroc dicusses a rumor about a Skylanders console game for 2018
Page 1 of 1
Yroc dicusses a rumor about a Skylanders console game for 2018
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 22:55:24 18/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Since it hasn't been brought up yet here....

---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 22:59:48 18/03/2017
Gah, can't watch just yet. Though hoping it's actual rumors/Skylanders RPG port and not the fandom making up stuff again.

Seriously, if Skylanders RPG gets the same character depth as Battlecast or more, I'd totes accept a port. It's not like Skylanders ever hits it off with graphics anyway.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:00:30 18/03/2017 by Bifrost
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#3 Posted: 00:06:29 19/03/2017
Sadly, I doubt that this would come out,

It's just that, idk.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Flame58 Blue Sparx Gems: 528
#4 Posted: 00:23:58 19/03/2017
The article: http://www.itechpost.com/artic...w-game-year.htm

Article makes it seem like it is a certainty TFB will work on a new entry after a 1 year break but it is just speculation.
---
"Let the flames begin!"
Darkling183 Green Sparx Gems: 340
#5 Posted: 00:41:24 19/03/2017
Quote: Flame58
The article: http://www.itechpost.com/artic...w-game-year.htm

Article makes it seem like it is a certainty TFB will work on a new entry after a 1 year break but it is just speculation.

Yeah. The rest of the article is just info from press releases and (weirdly) third-party websites, so I doubt there's any inside information here. I think the writer is just assuming that 'no Skylanders game in 2017' automatically means that TfB must be working on one for 2018, which doesn't necessarily follow.
#6 Posted: 00:53:21 19/03/2017
If they can't even use official press releases themselves and rely on third party sourcing, then yeah not credible at all. After the layoffs, a single year break won't cut it, unless they do in fact have enough scrapped Giants and Trap Team Skylanders to build something sorta new with half the team.
---
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#7 Posted: 05:13:01 19/03/2017
VV probably stopped making skylanders games and TFB had to devolp the 7th game...and to avoid a game like giants they probably need a break.I'm still confused are TFB taking a 1 year break , But after the break they will start developing the game or will they use this year to Develop the game ?
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#8 Posted: 05:52:08 19/03/2017
Quote: KingMed
VV probably stopped making skylanders games and TFB had to devolp the 7th game...and to avoid a game like giants they probably need a break.I'm still confused are TFB taking a 1 year break , But after the break they will start developing the game or will they use this year to Develop the game ?

They'll most likely use this year to develop the game

Well here's the thing guys I was the one who found this whole article in the first place but I only told a few friends about it on insta since I don't want it to be public just yet since we don't got much info out of it. However since I was an idiot I forgot to tell them not to post and they posted smilie

But for the past few days I've been looking at a lot of articles and that itech one wasn't the only article and both have credited Eruogamer for the info and linking their article so when I go to their article it doesn't mention the info about sky 7 coming in 2018 or the year break for TFB. So my theory is that This is a similar situation to when game informer got the confnrimation of a guest star in Imaginators last year and Activsion had that removed from the article. So my guess it's a similar situation here and that Activision got that part removed from the Eruogamer article but still others saw it before then that's just my thoughts about it as of now and I hope you all understand to as of why I didn't show it as soon as possible
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:07:14 19/03/2017 by Buuzer
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5298
#9 Posted: 06:32:06 19/03/2017
Quote: SkyFan91
Quote: KingMed

They'll most likely use this year to develop the game

Well here's the thing guys I was the one who found this whole article in the first place but I only told a few friends about it on insta since I don't want it to be public just yet since we don't got much info out of it. However since I was an idiot I forgot to tell them not to post and they posted smilie

But for the past few days I've been looking at a lot of articles and that itech one wasn't the only article and both have credited Eruogamer for the info and linking their article so when I go to their article it doesn't mention the info about sky 7 coming in 2018 or the year break for TFB. So my theory is that This is a similar situation to when game informer got the confnrimation of a guest star in Imaginators last year and Activsion had that removed from the article. So my guess it's a similar situation here and that Activision got that part removed from the Eruogamer article but still others saw it before then that's just my thoughts about it as of now and I hope you all understand to as of why I didn't show it as soon as possible

Please don't double post. Just use the edit button if you need to.
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#10 Posted: 12:39:32 19/03/2017
You do know infomation can be removed it's outright wrong, right? Not every edit is a leak.
---
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#11 Posted: 13:34:12 19/03/2017
I want a new game without new charcters...just a good story , Great graphics and game Play.
#12 Posted: 14:29:04 19/03/2017
Quote: Bifrost
You do know infomation can be removed it's outright wrong, right? Not every edit is a leak.

Yes I know that but like I said it's just my theory
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#13 Posted: 15:33:16 19/03/2017

MY LAME THEORY! Thanks for watching!!

Sorry, that was mean. Seriously though, lower your expectations. One random source does not a confirmation make.
#14 Posted: 19:50:31 19/03/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd

MY LAME THEORY! Thanks for watching!!

Sorry, that was mean. Seriously though, lower your expectations. One random source does not a confirmation make.

Was that neccasary?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#15 Posted: 19:59:00 19/03/2017
lame theory with skyfan91

this episode- the cars in superchargers AREN'T CARS!?
#16 Posted: 20:52:55 19/03/2017
aaaaaaand this is why I don't like dark spyro. No one here seems to at least treat others with respect anymore....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:25 19/03/2017 by SkyFan91
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#17 Posted: 21:06:21 19/03/2017
aaaaaaand this is why I don't like dark spyro. No one here seems to at least treat others with respect anymore....

I'm sorry. I was just playing, dude. I know it was a bit mean, but I didn't mean any harm.
#18 Posted: 21:12:52 19/03/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd

I'm sorry. I was just playing, dude. I know it was a bit mean, but I didn't mean any harm.

No worrys. I may have overexagerated a bit there I apologize
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#19 Posted: 23:06:35 19/03/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

Of course not.

They're highly evolved insects! Duh.

Also I do hope that rumor turns out true, but I'm not gonna hold my breath for it.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#20 Posted: 13:55:28 21/03/2017
Quote: AdamGregory03

Of course not.

Also I do hope that rumor turns out true, but I'm not gonna hold my breath for it.

#Filmtheory reference

Also, what would be a good theory for skylanders?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#21 Posted: 17:48:06 23/03/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Quote: AdamGregory03

Of course not.

#Filmtheory reference

Also, what would be a good theory for skylanders?

How Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy knew Spyro before Spyro became a Skylander
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#22 Posted: 17:52:57 23/03/2017
They didn't, he's from another dimension.
---
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#23 Posted: 22:27:22 23/03/2017
Why would i believe someone who films vertical

bai
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me