darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders with the "special tag" glitch in Switch version
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders with the "special tag" glitch in Switch version
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#1 Posted: 23:29:21 06/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Ok after scanning in my entire collection, I have about 17 figures that glitch up in the virtual collection. Upon looking in to it they all have something in common, they all have the "special tag". 17 out of my 19 chase variants glitch the game, the only 2 that don't are the 2 Walmart exclusive glow-in-the-dark. (the ones that glitch are all chase with tags and the frito lay minis) its worth noting the regular minis from the 2 packs work fine (red base)

They scan in and work like normal until you exit the game, when you reload the game they all show that you have to scan them again to unlock. But if you try to scan them again they don't unlock in the old slot but instead add a new entry to the digital collection, so that it is in there 2 times. One time still says scan to unlock the other is playable. But on restart the playable one is gone again and only the non-playable spot is left. Also if you try to delete the non playable version it will come back next time you turn the game of and back on.

This is very odd and makes chase and frito lay minis basically not usable on the go.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
Titancrasher01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4325
#2 Posted: 10:36:52 07/05/2017
Has their been any change to this as I'm considering picking up the switch version very soon and the minis introduced in the first two games during the Frito-Lay promotion are the only versions of them that I have.
---
PANCAKES!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me