darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders: Imaginators New Full Characters Screenshots from app LOT 1 to 27
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Imaginators New Full Characters Screenshots from app LOT 1 to 27
optimall Yellow Sparx Gems: 1377
#1 Posted: 07:42:28 04/03/2017 | Topic Creator
These are taken straight from the Creator App using a small hack to open all parts.

Be warned that the creator app for android and Iphone is no where near as visually pleasing as the main game itself, the colours are dulled down and the lighting is poor, but this is the best chance for you to see these prior to the release of the expansion packs in the coming months.

I assembled them as they looked on the preview and put them in default colours (colors if in america ).

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image] (No picture for this guy, one of his parts won't load)
---
Join me on line chat.
Search for line ID: skylanderschat
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 10:36:26 06/03/2017 by Buuzer
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#2 Posted: 08:44:12 04/03/2017
Cybug and beetle set look amazing
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#3 Posted: 10:37:01 06/03/2017
Topics merged and images put under the spoiler tag to avoid slow loading of forum.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#4 Posted: 13:36:07 06/03/2017
You're the best, Buuzer. smilie
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#5 Posted: 17:48:07 06/03/2017
Looks good.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 9988
#6 Posted: 17:54:30 06/03/2017
Cannot wait to see the fix to the Card/3D Print glitch or see them ingame; they're amazing here already in low-res.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
optimall Yellow Sparx Gems: 1377
#7 Posted: 11:05:49 07/03/2017 | Topic Creator
They still load even with the spoiler tag.
---
Join me on line chat.
Search for line ID: skylanderschat
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#8 Posted: 11:46:03 07/03/2017
You could make thumbnails 640x360 for images 1920x1080 and put a link above it for the original size.

SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#9 Posted: 13:21:13 07/03/2017
I still think it is pretty funny that we have a CyBug set...I guess that the Imaginator has a hero's duty! LOL! Get it? smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 9988
#10 Posted: 14:16:57 07/03/2017
They still look nothing like the original Cybugs. It's more wasp than beetle inspired.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#11 Posted: 14:40:47 07/03/2017
What a shame. So many human Imaginator heads (which I never use EVER), and the few that aren't aside from maybe the plane and rhino one aren't very interesting.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#12 Posted: 21:18:24 07/03/2017
I would've liked more animal like heads too but I have to say that this new lot adds a lot of much needed diversity to the head pool. And you have to remember that like 1/5 of skylanders designs are based off humanoid/elfs . So a decent selection for them isn't really wrong.

This set seemed add a lot more machine/inanimate object like heads to the pool, which I think is great coz the robot heads we did have were pretty standard.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me