Page 1 of 1
Spin-Off Games?
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1 Posted: 22:33:44 22/02/2017 | Topic Creator
I have been wanting to talk about this for a while but

Who do you guys think should get their own Sin-off game

My idea was Kaos

You would play as Kaos and have to go on different missions to complete you evil plans
It would be a bit like Super Mario 64 in a way.

And you could also buy these expansion packs that allow you more evil plans

What do you think of that idea?
What are your too?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2 Posted: 22:51:12 22/02/2017
I personally prefer a spin-off that keeps the character choice on the same way as the games. Maybe a full-on Battle Mode/Arena/More Racing secondary game?
---
Bruh
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#3 Posted: 12:41:57 23/02/2017
I want spin-off games like racing , sports games , maybe include the popular characters ( smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie ) in an all-stars game with characters from others franchises.

I want some skylanders to form teams like smilie and smilie and have their own games.

smilie has potential for a twisted RPG teen trilogy
and a chance to explore and expand her lore.

smilie , smilie and smilie in a game...The Queen and her servants trying to take over the world , but end up ruling the golden desert.

It would be cool if these charcerts would appear on things others than skylanders games it will increase their popularity and more people will like skylanders and the lore.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 12:48:21 23/02/2017 by KingMed
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#4 Posted: 20:13:42 25/02/2017
I like the Arena and Racing game ideas. Also maybe they could make a Roguelike sort of game with 100% randomly generated dungeon areas.
---
Boop me if you see this.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#5 Posted: 21:42:10 25/02/2017
I anticipate this will be the eventual "revival" of Skylanders, as a non-toy attached or a very small set version to test the waters a few years down the road if they do. TTL require a major up front investment for a publisher. Given how the market is now, I doubt they are going to take a chance on another full iteration, it could kill Activision with Call of Duty flailing now.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#6 Posted: 12:39:49 26/02/2017
they should make spin-off game with moneyboney as the main character, i would go out and buy that in a second..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me