darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders Imaginators US Release Dates [TOPIC]
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Imaginators US Release Dates [TOPIC]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 13:26:18 18/02/2017 | Topic Creator
NOTE: THIS IS FOR US RELEASE DATES ONLY

So I think that we should have somewhere to list all of the upcoming release dates so nobody forgets them. Also, it's always been my darkSpyro pet peeve seeing people constantly ask for release dates, so maybe this will change that. Below, I will list the release dates that we have for each month. If there are any that I am forgetting or any that are recently announced and not listed here, feel free to let me know. I will try to keep as up to date as I can. Below is the list. I will start by listing the date and the day of the week, then what is releasing on said day, and then where it is releasing. Additionally, if there is a crystal or crystals releasing, I will try to list the mold of it so people know what one we're getting and could make plans accordingly.

February:
February 27th, Monday - Egg Bomber Air Strike and Hard Boiled Flare Wolf - Toys R Us

March:
March 10th, Friday/March 12th, Sunday - Cursed Tiki Temple Adventure Pack (Wild Storm + Life Creation Crystal (???) + Imaginite Chest), Grave Clobber, Pain-yatta and Dark Creation Crystal (Pyramid) - Toys R Us

April:
April 28th, Friday - Abandoned Imaginite Mines Adventure Pack (Ro-Bow + Magic Creation Crystal (???) + Imaginite Chest)

Unreleased/Unknown Date:
Tidepool
Blaster-Tron
Heartbreaker Buckshot (Most likely cancelled)
Earth Rune
Dark Generator
Tech Pyramid
Fire Wings
Air Acorn
Light Wings
Magic Crawly (No single)
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 17:02:45 18/02/2017 by Chompy-King257
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#2 Posted: 13:43:31 18/02/2017
This type of topic doesn't need to be stickied.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#3 Posted: 13:54:34 18/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Buuzer
This type of topic doesn't need to be stickied.

Okay. I just though that maybe it would be better to have it higher up for people to see.
---
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#4 Posted: 14:59:55 18/02/2017
I do have some questions which possibly could be added to the list:

1. I was wondering when Tidepool was due out. I guess she's in dreaded wave 5 for an unknown date?
  2. Is Chompy Mage normal one and done already? Where did he Thrillipeded from actually?
  3. Anyone else left to wait on for their release?

I know that they are easy questions which I should know the answer to but I've not been paying close attention. Having them in a thread like this could help as they are probably asked daily already.
---
Stay Cool!
#5 Posted: 16:38:46 18/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: fairyland
I do have some questions which possibly could be added to the list:

1. I was wondering when Tidepool was due out. I guess she's in dreaded wave 5 for an unknown date?
  2. Is Chompy Mage normal one and done already? Where did he Thrillipeded from actually?
  3. Anyone else left to wait on for their release?

I know that they are easy questions which I should know the answer to but I've not been paying close attention. Having them in a thread like this could help as they are probably asked daily already.

1. No date for Tidepool. She's in Wave 5/Wave 4.5.
2. Right now, the regular Chompy-Mage is still an exclusive to Amazon via the bundle.
3. I'm sorry, but I don't understand this question.
---
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#6 Posted: 16:40:50 18/02/2017
I believe Blaster-Tron and Tidepool come out the same day as the Ro-Bow Adventure Pack, as well as the rest of the creation crystals.....hopefully on the last part.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#7 Posted: 16:54:52 18/02/2017
"Anyone else left to wait on for their release?" Just wondering who else we have to wait for that wasn't mentioned. Blaster-Tron it seems. Heartbreaker Buckshot is a mystery and perhaps canceled. Not sure if had I missed someone else.
---
Stay Cool!
#8 Posted: 16:58:30 18/02/2017 | Topic Creator
I'm just going to add a list of what's unreleased so that might help.
---
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#9 Posted: 17:09:24 18/02/2017
From that French leak we saw Tidepool and Blaster Tron set for the same day as the Ro-Bow pack. But that was a French release, when did that get proven for the US? Also, no word on which crystals are coming in waves 4 and 5 besides the dark one we have a pack shot for for wave 4. There will be more crystals in wave 4, we just don't know which yet.
#10 Posted: 04:11:01 19/02/2017
The thing that has me concerned is what's going to be released after Wave 5. They've got a lot of stuff to fill in for the rest of the year if they're not releasing a new console game this year.
---
"
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#11 Posted: 14:19:28 19/02/2017
Quote: Insane01
The thing that has me concerned is what's going to be released after Wave 5. They've got a lot of stuff to fill in for the rest of the year if they're not releasing a new console game this year.

Nothing is going to fill in the rest of the year. People are running wild with their imagination based on a very specific reading of their comments. Wave 5 is where it will end. There won't be any future figure designs or levels beyond the two that got added for upcoming figures. Unless sales for Imaginators Switch go gangbusters, which they won't.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#12 Posted: 14:37:38 19/02/2017
Quote: defpally

Nothing is going to fill in the rest of the year. People are running wild with their imagination based on a very specific reading of their comments. Wave 5 is where it will end. There won't be any future figure designs or levels beyond the two that got added for upcoming figures. Unless sales for Imaginators Switch go gangbusters, which they won't.

Based on a quote from an official Activision statement, they have "several" figures and adventure packs to release. We're not sure yet if they were only referring to what Chompy-king listed above, or if they will continue to patch in more DLC in lieu of Sky 7.

Good topic, Chompy-King, thanks for posting it.
---
Any last wishes?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:40:57 19/02/2017 by Wishblade
#13 Posted: 15:21:26 19/02/2017
They ought to, because there's so much they can do. The only letdown this game has is the whole "finding the missing books" quest. Other than unlocking more chests, there's not much else. The Accademy should be bigger, with more areas, able to go in the Library to see what books you've found along with extra missions from Hugo, Mags and so forth. The reward: Imaginite chests for each one completed (similar to SuperChargers).
---
"
#14 Posted: 23:23:00 19/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wishblade
Quote: defpally

Based on a quote from an official Activision statement, they have "several" figures and adventure packs to release. We're not sure yet if they were only referring to what Chompy-king listed above, or if they will continue to patch in more DLC in lieu of Sky 7.

Welcome! Glad I could just help out!
---
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#15 Posted: 03:02:34 20/02/2017
Also, something to purchase with coins would be cool. Remember in Giants when you had to save up for that really expensive heroic challenge and other stuff Auric had, and complete your hat collection, etc.?

And expanding the Academy with sone post-game content would be awesome. Good idea, Insane 1.
---
Any last wishes?
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#16 Posted: 05:45:46 20/02/2017
Yes, money sinks are important in games like this. I've been very surprised that Imaginators doesn't have one (at least that I've seen yet... only gotten as far as the Guacamole monster).
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#17 Posted: 14:23:45 20/02/2017
Quote: Wishblade

Five unreleased figure, three variants (maybe two if Heartbreaker is truly gone) and the two recently added adventure levels fit "several" that definition just fine. They could do more, of course, but like I said there would have to be a major resurgence in sales in a game that has been out five months and is getting a re-release on a new console. The things they said sounded more like damage control for the financials call - it never sounds great to sunset a previously highly profitable franchise, and they obviously want to sell the remaining releases. Let's face it, sales haven't been great this year, despite Imaginators being a very good iteration of the franchise.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me