darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Year of the Dragon > The 4 Glitches of the Enchanted Towers Skatepark
Page 1 of 1
The 4 Glitches of the Enchanted Towers Skatepark [CLOSED]
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#1 Posted: 18:02:45 07/07/2007 | Topic Creator
Grab a skateboard and go towards the portal you came in through. Jump up the ledge right of it and roll up the mountain. Go up the crease in the mountain and you should go out of the level. It's an amazing view. You can attempt to get back into the level but you're more likely to just die.

Do the previous glitch but make a very sharp left as you come off the top of the mountain. You should enter a secret area.

Grab a skateboard and go somewhere and jump off and keep on flipping or rolling. Then, as you are about to hit the ground and crash, press START and Give Up. Then watch Spyro.

Grab a skateboard and go up the very first jump and make a left once off but don't jump or you'll get too much height. Now go towards the Skateboard Hologram near the circular half-pipe and as soon as you get over the Hologram press START and Give Up. You should respawn on a skateboard instead of on foot.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#2 Posted: 04:38:48 08/07/2007
Thanks, I shall have to try this some time.
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me