darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > What Types of Senseis do you want to see in the new Updates?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
What Types of Senseis do you want to see in the new Updates?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 03:37:46 10/02/2017 | Topic Creator
So it's been confirmed were getting new Characters and Adventure Packs added to Skylanders Imaginators instead of a 2017 Title.

Quote:
In 2017, rather than releasing a new console title, we will be supporting the award winning Skylanders Imaginators with multiple adventure packs, new characters and new in-game content.

We are also excited to bring Skylanders Imaginators to Nintendo Switch as a launch title next month and we have a new Skylanders mobile game in development.

So it brings me to question, judging on the current Senseis we have, what do you think they'll create with the updates? And what do YOU want to see?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#2 Posted: 03:47:06 10/02/2017
More sentinels with scythes, more knights so I can actually get a knight in this game and some more awesome sauce senseis as always. Also an actual female insect would be boss since all the bug Skylanders have been dudes so far. Maybe we can get some more light, dark and even more villains back in this game. smilie would be perfect as a Bazooker with a sodazooka a soda blasting bazooka.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:01:11 10/02/2017 by GhostRoaster617
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 04:04:27 10/02/2017
AHEM-

Forgehammer (Fire/Smasher) (welder with a big hammer)
Chef Pepper Jack (Fire/Knight) (now uses a heated knife)
Squizard (Water/Sorcerer) (bearded squid wizard who uses ink spells)
Gulper (Water/Sentinel) (double ended trident and drinks sodas to give him new attacks)
Boulder Bomb (Earth/Bazooker) (elf hiker with a rock bazooka)
Chomp Chest (Earth/Brawler) (two giant arms extruding from his mouth, made of gold coins.)
Knucklebones (Undead/Brawler) (skeleton boxer)
Eye Scream (Undead/Bazooker) (shoots eyeballs out of mouth)
Shellshock (Air/Ninja) (baby bird with shell armor and throwing knives)
Cross Crow (Air/Bowslinger) (crossbow has electrified arrows)
Whiplash (Magic/Swashbuckler) (witch doctor elf with magic whips, has legs)
Eye Five (Magic/Quickshot) (shoots lasers from palms)
Major Lazer (Light/Quickshot) (cat with dial laser guns)
Floodlight (Light/Bazooker) (heavily armored soldier with massive flashlight bazooka)
Luminous (Light/Brawler) (sassy punch/kick combos and uses damaging spotlights)
Shadeblade (Dark/Knight) (small elf girl with massive demon sword)
Moonblast (Dark/Quickshot) (werewolf with moon guns)
Nightshade (Dark/Ninja) (throws stolen ninja stars, can collect new weapons from enemies) (this is the only class repeat i swear)
Cuckoo Clocker (Life/Smasher) (uses birdhouse club, summons birds of prey)
Short Circuit (Tech/Sentinel) (torsoless, small robot with socket staff)
Duke Spike Yellow Sparx Gems: 1669
#4 Posted: 06:47:18 10/02/2017
Just gimme a spider sensei.

That's all i need.
---
Off to be a Globetrotter somewhere else...
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#5 Posted: 06:53:32 10/02/2017
Is this where I state that I don't believe they will release any new characters other than the 5 missing sensei's that haven't been released yet? That their statement relates to those 5 sensei's, two of which have adventure packs linked to them?

Of course I could be wrong and I am very, very much hoping that I am.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#6 Posted: 07:04:24 10/02/2017
Quote: Duke Spike
Just gimme a spider sensei.

That's all i need.

That would be awesome. We could get a spider as an undead ninja who uses webs as traps and can disappear like smilie with some cool webstars. Maybe summon cutebaby spiders as minions or even better have a substitution that bursts into spiders that swarm enemies.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#7 Posted: 07:10:52 10/02/2017
i would like to see some more mythical creatures based senseis:
examples:

magic: smasher chimera
tech: bazooker cyclope
earth: brawler minotaur
air: bowslinger thunderbird
fire: ninja kitsune
water: sorcerer sirin
life: sentinal spriggan
undead: knight dullahan
light: quickshoot kirin
dark: swashbuckler wraith
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#8 Posted: 07:52:24 10/02/2017
Mostly I just want Luminous. Or, actually, what I really want is to be able to have Crash Bandicoot and Golden Queen as my primary Life/Brawler and Earth/Sorcerer, respectively, which isn't possible with the current line up. So maybe a new Tech/Bazooker? Yeah I think that's what I need.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#9 Posted: 10:45:04 10/02/2017
I'm still not expecting new characters, but if they are truly going to add new faces I'd rather have some good old Cores.

If not, either a new villain per Element or both villains and new Senseis, still 1 per Element.
Crossing my fingers for at least Chef Pepper Jack, Gulper and Luminous.
I mean... why keep potential future villains anyway, if this is truly the last game...? smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#10 Posted: 11:43:28 10/02/2017
Well, this is even IF they release new Senseis. If they do, then I'd probably expect them to do the remaining Doom Raiders and some other new characters. In which case...

Chef Pepper Jack as a Fire Knight.
Dreamcatcher as an Air Ninja.
Luminous as a Light Brawler.
Nightshade as a Dark Bowslinger.

And for the rest of the elements, Master Senseis.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#11 Posted: 11:46:12 10/02/2017
Doubt it's gonna happen, but CPJ, Dreamcatcher and Luminous.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#12 Posted: 11:48:05 10/02/2017
if there will be new senseis, then i hope they will add anthor light and dark/quickshoot and bazooker.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#13 Posted: 11:49:35 10/02/2017
About 10 to 20 more villains!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#14 Posted: 12:43:10 10/02/2017
I wouldn't get your hopes up. By "multiple", they almost certainly meant the five characters and the variants left to release and the adventure packs attached to RO-BOW and Wildstorm. I doubt they are creating new characters beyond that, nothing in their call gave any indication. They may very well if sales pick up, but that is unlikely that people suddenly have an interest in a game many already gave a pass beyond a quick spike when the Switch launches. The sales call sounds alot like damage control on a damaged franchise - "a new mobile game" is where franchises go to die.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#15 Posted: 12:52:17 10/02/2017
Quote: defpally
I wouldn't get your hopes up. By "multiple", they almost certainly meant the five characters and the variants left to release and the adventure packs attached to RO-BOW and Wildstorm. I doubt they are creating new characters beyond that, nothing in their call gave any indication. They may very well if sales pick up, but that is unlikely that people suddenly have an interest in a game many already gave a pass beyond a quick spike when the Switch launches. The sales call sounds alot like damage control on a damaged franchise - "a new mobile game" is where franchises go to die.

exactly, it will only be the five characters and the variants left to release and the adventure packs attached to RO-BOW and Wildstorm. with the crystals you can greate your own characters, so no need to release anything more new.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:52:44 10/02/2017 by CountMoneyBone
#16 Posted: 13:23:48 10/02/2017
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Quote: defpally

exactly, it will only be the five characters and the variants left to release and the adventure packs attached to RO-BOW and Wildstorm. with the crystals you can greate your own characters, so no need to release anything more new.

I agree, except for the last bit.

If that was the case, why release Senseis along with the game (except for the unlockable parts and Secret Tecniques) to begin with?
Imaginators are a great concept, but they are still very limited compared to the possibilities behind an official Skylander.
They even straight up confirmed figures are what guarantees the best sales.

Again, not expecting new characters besides the ones we already know, but I doubt Creation Crystals would be the reason.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#17 Posted: 15:58:13 10/02/2017
Not expecting new characters, but, if they do it, just give me whaterer as long as it's well-made.

I don't have particular wishes for any Villains. Maybe Luminous, Pepper Jack and someone that's not from Trap Team.
---
Bruh
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#18 Posted: 17:13:05 10/02/2017
That's what I'm confused about, by new characters do they mean the remaining characters or completely new characters
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#19 Posted: 17:17:59 10/02/2017
Quote: wah543
That's what I'm confused about, by new characters do they mean the remaining characters or completely new characters

We have no idea as of now. I guess we need to wait to see.
---
Bruh
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#20 Posted: 17:29:05 10/02/2017
Are we sure that they meaned that? Because, to me, it sounds like they were referring to Wave 4 and 5, nothing more. I'm pretty sure about that, indeed.

Anyway, my wishes would be:

Cross Crow (water/bowslinger).
Cap'n Cluck (tech/bazooker, for example, it would be nice).

And above all... more Crash Bandicoot characters and villains. Tiny and Dingodile at least, please!

But again, I'm pretty sure this isn't going to happen.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#21 Posted: 17:54:47 10/02/2017
MESMERELDA, THE FOUR-ARMED SWASHBUCKLER.

That is all.
#22 Posted: 18:46:29 10/02/2017
Quote: McMurderpaws

That is all.

That would be a nice one, yep!
---
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#23 Posted: 19:55:26 10/02/2017
Fox in a box
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#24 Posted: 19:57:20 10/02/2017
Oh yeah obligatory Malefor request
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#25 Posted: 19:58:06 10/02/2017
Some kind of skeleton boxer. He could toss his arms off to hit enemies from far away.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#26 Posted: 20:22:15 10/02/2017
We don't even know if they mean New new characters, or just the characters that haven't been released yet.

Basically I just want more villains if it is New new characters.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#27 Posted: 20:24:18 10/02/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
Some kind of skeleton boxer. He could toss his arms off to hit enemies from far away.

Like... Night Shift does? Oh, he's a ghostly vampire, not a skeleton...

Anyway, that idea would be repetitive tho.
---
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#28 Posted: 20:36:11 10/02/2017
An emo character that can make say to everyone: "I Have Crippling Depression"
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#29 Posted: 22:02:42 10/02/2017
Nightshade, with ninja stars. He'd throw them, and gain power boosts by picking up weapons from defeated enemies
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#30 Posted: 22:23:32 10/02/2017
NONE!
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#31 Posted: 22:50:58 10/02/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
Nightshade, with ninja stars. He'd throw them, and gain power boosts by picking up weapons from defeated enemies

I like this idea a lot, but I feel like Nightshade is more of a throwing knives guy. Plus we already have a Dark Ninja Sensei (not that that stopped Grave Clobber)...

Out of the classes available to him, I'd probably make him a Knight, only with more of a finessed fencing style than the standard hack and slash knights we're used to. But that might just be because every time I see him, I think of Westley from The Princess Bride.

NONE!

Y'know, two quick jabs with a fork into your eyes and you won't have to worry about ever seeing any Skylanders stuff ever again.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:54:12 10/02/2017 by McMurderpaws
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#32 Posted: 23:57:59 10/02/2017
More Bazooker Senseis, only two characters in that Class is ridiculous.
#33 Posted: 00:15:32 11/02/2017
Quote: KeybasHedKey
More Bazooker Senseis, only two characters in that Class is ridiculous.

Ditto for Quickshots.

I guess Mesmerelda would also make a pretty good 4-armed Quickshot, if not a Swashbuckler... She does already kinda have that old west saloon girl vibe to her.
#34 Posted: 01:02:27 11/02/2017
Yeah, at least one more Bazooker and Quickshot would be great.

Guess Chef Pepper Jack could fit the former class and Luminous kinda the latter.
Gulper could also wield a giant soda barrel.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#35 Posted: 01:09:52 11/02/2017
Other villains i want to see again-

Bomb Shell- Tech/Bazooker
He needs an element change, badly. Just put a pirate cannon on his shell and you've got it.

Cuckoo Clocker- Life/Smasher
Birdhouse shaped club for the weapon and some bird summons. The most powerful villain in TT needs a chance to shine.

Cross Crow- Air/Bowslinger
Element Change, and electrify those arrows.

Eye Five- Magic/Quickshot
I've said this a few times already- lazers from the palms PLEASE

Eye Scream- Undead/Bazooker
Element Change, as well as shooting eyes from her mouth. (of course her and bomb shell couldn't both be in)

Nightshade- Dark/Knight
Expanding on McMurderpaws' idea- a nice fencing sword, with invisibility and an "identity theft" attack that lets him take health from enemies and regain his own

Spellslamzer- Magic/Ninja
(He's personally my favorite VV villain.)
Give him some misty looking stars, and summoning spell punks. and of course, add the "cheat portal" that sucks in enemies.

Luminous- Light/Brawler
Some nice punching/kicking attacks, spotlights to damage enemies from above, and a crystal mic drop.

I could be here all day talking about my villain sensei ideas
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#36 Posted: 01:30:57 11/02/2017
I want mesmeralda and luminous as reformed Villans.
I want A light lion centaur sensie for the knight class.
An air fairy for the sorcerror class.
An earth Minotaur for the smasher class.
benccisne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1199
#37 Posted: 01:31:26 11/02/2017
I wish they would give us a dark giant, a light giant, two dark swappers, two light swappers, and just a couple more of those two elements to feel like light and dark hold their own. Really would like a dark giant!
#38 Posted: 01:36:28 11/02/2017 | Topic Creator

That is all.

That will be all~
only su watchers get this.
---
#39 Posted: 02:32:42 11/02/2017
Magic/Ninja idea- a hovering, humanoid elephant that throws golden stars and blasts magic orbs from his trunk. name is "Enchantaphant"
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#40 Posted: 03:36:40 11/02/2017
Quote: Luminous35

That is all.

That will be all~
only su watchers get this.

I-I get it.... I think this is a big milestone in my life
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#41 Posted: 04:17:13 11/02/2017
just give me gulper and ill be happy
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#42 Posted: 04:53:49 11/02/2017
i've typed out full fledged movesets for luminous, cpj, gulper, and nightshade.

help me.
#43 Posted: 06:00:04 11/02/2017
New senseis idea:

Light bazooker
from zap idea for bomb shell, an old tortise with canon on his back. He will shot chinese dragon shaped rockets, he can create a yinyang shockwave that damage all enemeis around, and he can do a meditation that will create a defensive shield around him that will also increse his attack and speed once finishd. In His sky chi he will spin around in a flash of light, while shooting rockets to all directions.

Dark quickshoot
A female panther women with two guns. She will shoot with her guns, scratch enemeis with her claws, and will be able to punce to a long distance scratching any enemy in her way. In Her sky chi a strong will come from above, she will hung on it and shoot any enemy she see.

Still working on names but i am open to suggestions.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#44 Posted: 06:03:32 11/02/2017
Give me Chef Pepper Jack. That's all.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#45 Posted: 11:00:09 11/02/2017
Quote: Drawdler

SWEET EON CAN WE PLEASE GET A SAND MONSTER?

OH YES.
This so much, please; I cannot accept that we have so many characters which look and play similarly and yet not a single Skylander able to manipulate sand.
If this will truly be the last game, at least for a while, they have to add one.

Speaking of new characters, I wonder if the blurry images posted a couple days ago could come from a promotional trailer for this new wave of content.
I'd expect at least something for Wild Storm and Ro-Bow Adventure Packs, guess they could also add some new figures.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#46 Posted: 19:09:17 11/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drek95
Quote: Drawdler

SWEET EON CAN WE PLEASE GET A SAND MONSTER?

OH YES.
This so much, please; I cannot accept that we have so many characters which look and play similarly and yet not a single Skylander able to manipulate sand.
If this will truly be the last game, at least for a while, they have to add one.

Speaking of new characters, I wonder if the blurry images posted a couple days ago could come from a promotional trailer for this new wave of content.
I'd expect at least something for Wild Storm and Ro-Bow Adventure Packs, guess they could also add some new figures.

YES PLEASE.
Or just any character relating to Sand. Been wanting a sand related character for a while.

And can we please get more whip characters?
I was also thinking of a quickshot character who could have two shields that shoot lasers. Closest thing we'll get to having more shield characters idk.
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#47 Posted: 19:24:06 11/02/2017
NONE!

Yeah! How DARE they make more characters! They shouldn't just because you say so!!!!!!!!111111
---
Dead
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#48 Posted: 19:54:08 11/02/2017
Actually, thinking about it, with them adding "100 new parts", I guess new characters for Imaginators that we don't already know about wouldn't be too out of the question, since you unlock some of the original parts by owning a Sensei associated with them... But with that said, realistically speaking I don't think we'll get any new characters, or at least, not completely new characters. I can see them making the remaining Doom Raiders and also giving some older characters the Superchargers treatment, like say for example turning Stump Smash into a Smasher Sensei. But, I'm not going to get my hopes up for that. If they do however...
Master Ninjini (Magic/Swashbuckler)
Master Boomer (Tech/Bazooker)
Master Bushwhack (Life/Smasher)
Master Snap Shot (Water/Bowslinger)
Chef Pepper Jack (Fire/Knight)
Master Terrafin (Earth/Brawler)
Dreamcatcher (Air/Ninja)
Master Rattle Shake (Undead/Quickshot)
Luminous (Light/Sorcerer)
Nightshade (Dark/Bowslinger)
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#49 Posted: 00:07:35 12/02/2017
Quote: AdamGregory03
Actually, thinking about it, with them adding "100 new parts", I guess new characters for Imaginators that we don't already know about wouldn't be too out of the question, since you unlock some of the original parts by owning a Sensei associated with them... But with that said, realistically speaking I don't think we'll get any new characters, or at least, not completely new characters. I can see them making the remaining Doom Raiders and also giving some older characters the Superchargers treatment, like say for example turning Stump Smash into a Smasher Sensei. But, I'm not going to get my hopes up for that. If they do however...
Master Ninjini (Magic/Swashbuckler)
Master Boomer (Tech/Bazooker)
Master Bushwhack (Life/Smasher)
Master Snap Shot (Water/Bowslinger)
Chef Pepper Jack (Fire/Knight)
Master Terrafin (Earth/Brawler)
Dreamcatcher (Air/Ninja)
Master Rattle Shake (Undead/Quickshot)
Luminous (Light/Sorcerer)
Nightshade (Dark/Bowslinger)

T R I G G E R E D smilie

Nah, seriously.
I would probably loose my mind a bit if the "new characters" turned out to be reposes, especially after a game with finally no trace of them.

But I think your ideas for the villains are rather interesting.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me