Page 1 of 1
SkyReviews-Swap Force
TrapGiant Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#1 Posted: 23:05:33 03/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Ah, Swap force...

Anyways, lets get into the goods.
I will review plot, levels, gimmick, replay value, figures, NPCs and the hub.

Let's start.

Plot- There are so many plotholes, but the biggest one has to be the fact that the Petrified Darkness has been sitting there for YEARS and only Kaos found it? Other than that its pretty good.

Levels- Levels are well designed and fit the desired plot.

Replay Value- This game has alot of replay value. But it still loses to Trap Team. There is PVP, although arenas are lackluster when compared to the other games. Survival mode is fun; a great way to buff up some skylanders as well.

Gimmick- Absolutely amazing! It isn't required, which is a bad idea for marketing. Swapping is something very unique, and new to the genre.

Figures- Figures are good, some are bad. The enchanted variants are exclusive to this game. The swappers have their own 'classes', for their different SWAP zones.

NPCs- Ugh... The only good one is Tessa, although I wish Rufus was a trappable villain in TT, he'd be so OP. But I'd take Mags' nails-on-chalkboard voice over these odd NPCs any day.

I'd rate it a good 6/10.
---
"Science is a horizon to search for, not a prize to hold in your hand..."-Smart Waddles
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#2 Posted: 23:44:40 03/12/2016
So the other games would all score better than a 6/10. Based on your other thread titled "worst game"?
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
#3 Posted: 01:39:20 05/12/2016 | Topic Creator
No, I'm not going to say which is best due to me not having played SC or Imaginators. However it looks like SC will take that spot, as from gameplay videos on YT, it REALLY forces vehicles, and the skymiibo incident knocks it down a few points.
---
"Science is a horizon to search for, not a prize to hold in your hand..."-Smart Waddles
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#4 Posted: 12:08:28 10/12/2016
Dude...play Imaginators.
---
Any last wishes?
#5 Posted: 17:17:57 10/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Gotta wait 'till Christmas for that... Or maybe longer IDK.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me