darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Allegedly, Skylanders has been canceled... [Rumors]
First | Previous | Page 17 of 29 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29
Allegedly, Skylanders has been canceled... [Rumors]
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#801 Posted: 16:17:12 07/01/2017
That's a Mario Party clone. The only other skylanderish game, not being Diablo-deep, is Marvel Ultimate Alliance series, iirc.

And you guessed it. Activision. Iirc their rerelease of that game was also pretty controversial, but it does have free characters outside of DLC and more content.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
GatorShea Green Sparx Gems: 361
#802 Posted: 17:25:59 07/01/2017
Quote: Bifrost
TFB being empty doesn't connect to the Chuck E Cheese contest that nets you a visit there, though. Trying to break contract with Netflix also sounds stupid even for them - aside from being paid already and well into production, Netflix probably put some hefty fees for chickening out, or every tie-in would do it and destroy the huge funding they've been using to bring new shows.

From the side that thinks that it's the end, this part really doesn't add up.

It would make for one hell of a laugh or quite the disappointment. You lead the winners into an empty office and talk about where things used to be. You could also have someone play the role of Jack Torrance and chop through a door with an axe. That would make for something memorable at least.
---
PSN: GatorShea Feel free to add me if you play on either the PS3 or PS4.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:26:44 07/01/2017 by GatorShea
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#803 Posted: 20:40:30 07/01/2017
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Quote: angelg
I would have loved Nintendo releasing an amiibo dedicated Game.An action rpg with a Skylanderdish style, but I don't think that will ever happen, no matter how much Nintendo América has been insisting on this idea to Nintendo HQ.

nintendo have actually released a amiibo dedicated game, its called 'animal crossing amiibo festival'......

WE NEVER SPEAK OF THAT NAME
BOOMCAKE Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#804 Posted: 21:27:58 07/01/2017
That's a Mario Party clone.

No, It's a customizable monopoly game with cardbased minigames which you can interact in realtime with the nfc scanner. You can add extra stuff and swap/add villagers through amiibo cards to add new twists on your board. It's more a fanservice for fans of the serie who want to do more with their favorite villagers. Not a game for everyone.
#805 Posted: 21:42:36 07/01/2017
Oh, it's like Monopoly? I didn't read much past the initial impressions since I'm not into Animal Crossing enough to spend money on it, and people were using that as an insult; guess they weren't looking either.

Still, it's a board game, while a skylanderish game is an RPG-lite with dungeon crawling elements and tons of characters with varied gameplay.
---
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#806 Posted: 23:06:29 07/01/2017
If you want more fuel for the fire, here are two links:

http://activision.referrals.se...icariousvisions

http://activision.referrals.selectminds.com/toysforbob

Draw your own conclusions
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#807 Posted: 23:11:41 07/01/2017
Quote: wideawakewesley

VV doesn't need any one for Skylanders because they have already nailed everything perfectly and TfB doesn't need anyone right now.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#808 Posted: 00:04:57 08/01/2017
Quote: wideawakewesley

Making it more and more obvious. RIP TFB (no jobs at all) and RIP Skylanders at VV (only Destiny openings).

I wonder if the new VV logo is related to the new turn in the company, one apart from Skylanders? They just signed a new lease on their building, so it would be a bit stunning if they close VV down right after that. So VV is probably safe for a few years unless Activision would really eat a new lease like that. Perhaps they are shopping VV off to sell it to some other company? Who knows?

Anyway this is the first time I've seen job openings WITH the game mentioned. Prior job openings were always vague about what game they were working on. Good job as always WAW!
---
Stay Cool!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#809 Posted: 00:06:38 08/01/2017
There are currently no job openings at TFB, hmm.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#810 Posted: 00:50:25 08/01/2017
My theory is that TFB are not closing, but rather they have significantly reduced their staff while they work on an idea for an entirely new IP. This is why the studio is "empty". When the project is accepted by Activision, that's when they will call back some of their developpers, artists, QA, etc. and have job openings.
---
bye
spot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1528
#811 Posted: 01:46:36 08/01/2017
Quote: newkill
My theory is that TFB are not closing, but rather they have significantly reduced their staff while they work on an idea for an entirely new IP. This is why the studio is "empty". When the project is accepted by Activision, that's when they will call back some of their developpers, artists, QA, etc. and have job openings.

So Liam's source says they are closing down but some how you see all these signs pointing towards tfb working on a pitch??? Theory or wishful thinking?
LiamR Red Sparx Gems: 85
#812 Posted: 02:12:45 08/01/2017
Still getting swamped with the hate comments on my videos and Twitter over here lol. I really rattled the hornet's nest with my coverage of this. I'm going to do more soon probably.

It's amazing to me that some people seem to think that I've invented having Activision contacts. It should be clear from the fact that I own a prototype for a Guitar Hero MMO that I must do.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#813 Posted: 02:18:03 08/01/2017
Quote: LiamR
Still getting swamped with the hate comments on my videos and Twitter over here lol. I really rattled the hornet's nest with my coverage of this. I'm going to do more soon probably.

It's amazing to me that some people seem to think that I've invented having Activision contacts. It should be clear from the fact that I own a prototype for a Guitar Hero MMO that I must do.

Well, i find it interesting. It's not like this is unexpected if people have been paying attention AT ALL.

Any word from your contacts on whether they finish out Imaginators, or whether Activision is going to wash their hands of it with unreleased figures? It would be nice to at least be able to finish out the game for the collectors.
LiamR Red Sparx Gems: 85
#814 Posted: 02:19:41 08/01/2017
Quote: defpally

Well, i find it interesting. It's not like this is unexpected if people have been paying attention AT ALL.

Any word from your contacts on whether they finish out Imaginators, or whether Activision is going to wash their hands of it with unreleased figures? It would be nice to at least be able to finish out the game for the collectors.

Gotta be honest with you. I'm not a big Skylanders guy. I didn't know about the unreleased figures until you guys started mentioning them so I have no idea. I will ask if I get the chance.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#815 Posted: 02:24:12 08/01/2017

Gotta be honest with you. I'm not a big Skylanders guy. I didn't know about the unreleased figures until you guys started mentioning them so I have no idea. I will ask if I get the chance.

Well, it's complicated, but near the end of the last few Skylanders cycles, the figures have started to become extremely difficult to find and some of them haven't even been released in the US. Specifically Trap Team with the last 3 Trap molds and Superchargers with the American release of the character Thrillipede.

Technically, Thrillipede might be making a full scale release, but it's hard to say for certain.

Now that the series is potentially over, there is a fear that they might not release the last few figures for Imaginators.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#816 Posted: 02:53:18 08/01/2017
Quote: Drawdler
For Imaginators, there are five characters left with no variants whatsoever that we don't have any release details on: Wild Storm, Tidepool, Grave Clobber, RO-BOW and Blaster-Tron. If they don't release, we simply won't be able to play these characters without... Certain tools.

Actually they were recently spotted in Wal-Mart's system (along with Painyatta).
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#817 Posted: 03:03:57 08/01/2017
Quote: spot

So Liam's source says they are closing down but some how you see all these signs pointing towards tfb working on a pitch??? Theory or wishful thinking?

Theory. "seemingly preparing to be dismantled", "suggested that the studio will be closing". It does not sound like it is a certainty yet to me, so I don't take this specific part of Liam's post for granted. I 100% believe the studio is almost empty at the moment though, and that there will be no major Skylanders game in 2017 and beyond.
---
bye
spot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1528
#818 Posted: 03:22:22 08/01/2017
Quote: spot

Theory. "seemingly preparing to be dismantled", "suggested that the studio will be closing". It does not sound like it is a certainty yet to me, so I don't take this specific part of Liam's post for granted. I 100% believe the studio is almost empty at the moment though, and that there will be no major Skylanders game in 2017 and beyond.

Well I hope you're right but lots of things seem to be pointing the other way.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#819 Posted: 04:42:19 08/01/2017
It does seem weird that a decades-old company like Toys for Bob would just be dismantled after creating a franchise that surely brought in a ton of money overall, even if it tapered off in the end. I wonder why they aren't just being given something new to do, even if it's just random licensed video games.
---
Boop me if you see this.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#820 Posted: 04:55:56 08/01/2017
Hasn't Activision mostly gotten out of the licensed shovelware market?
SNRUB Blue Sparx Gems: 775
#821 Posted: 05:31:39 08/01/2017
Quote: Muffin Man
It does seem weird that a decades-old company like Toys for Bob would just be dismantled after creating a franchise that surely brought in a ton of money overall, even if it tapered off in the end. I wonder why they aren't just being given something new to do, even if it's just random licensed video games.

Or, at worst, become a support team for add-on stuff like COD and Destiny.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#822 Posted: 05:47:32 08/01/2017
Quote: UncleBob

Maybe. Their most recent licensed games listed on Wikipedia are from 2015. But for some reason there aren't any 2016 games listed at all, so I don't know what they've been up to.
---
Boop me if you see this.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#823 Posted: 13:07:15 08/01/2017
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Quote: angelg
I would have loved Nintendo releasing an amiibo dedicated Game.An action rpg with a Skylanderdish style, but I don't think that will ever happen, no matter how much Nintendo América has been insisting on this idea to Nintendo HQ.

nintendo have actually released a amiibo dedicated game, its called 'animal crossing amiibo festival'......

That's far from the idea I have of a Skylanderdish Game, very little in common honestly. An action rpg like diablo, mua, xmen Legends or baldurs Gate, with a high number of characters to choose from, that's more what I have in mind.

The fact Acti is so silent about all of this, just makes things worse.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#824 Posted: 14:30:58 08/01/2017

Turtles in Manhattan is the only licensed game last year I remember, and that got unlisted last week. Though movie tie-ins haven't been bringing as much money lately, probably because full price tag hasn't been working at aalll(looking at you newest Ghostbusters tie-in). It's actually not unlike our situation, since over the years people notice dumping 60 bucks on something that just uses the IP but has poor content isn't worth it.

Liam, I wish I could apologize on behwlf of the fandom, but even in here I bet there are some kids on the game page doing the same stupid things. Most of the instagram and youtube sides of the fandom live in a bubble and literally believe leaks and reveals only once their favorite youtubers "confirm" it, weeks after we've confirmed and discussed it.
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#825 Posted: 15:57:06 08/01/2017
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Quote: Drawdler
For Imaginators, there are five characters left with no variants whatsoever that we don't have any release details on: Wild Storm, Tidepool, Grave Clobber, RO-BOW and Blaster-Tron. If they don't release, we simply won't be able to play these characters without... Certain tools.

Actually they were recently spotted in Wal-Mart's system (along with Painyatta).

And Walmart seems far more anxious than other retailers to wash their hands of Skylanders. I wouldn't take a Walmart system spotting as evidence of them coming out, sadly.

Oh and the current corporate mentality is to lay off/close down devs if they don't need them for something right now. Keeping a bench or roster for projects makes Wall St. feel like they are wasting money, even though they lose expertise through lay offs. Corporations would rather spend more to ramp up later for a new project, than keep people employed or spend money on a robust internal talent assignment/relocation. They have zero loyalty to their employees or recognition of past efforts. In fact many times they try and weasel out of recognition (not the Call of Duty creators).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:03:06 08/01/2017 by defpally
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#826 Posted: 16:04:48 08/01/2017
i just hpe that activisivon will have the decency to at least relese the other figuers and academy season 2, just give us those things.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:05:13 08/01/2017 by omer1698
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#827 Posted: 16:19:17 08/01/2017
Quote: LordElohim
Except, we don't know yet if the information is false. Just because someone working on the show hasn;t heard about it yet from his bosses, doesn't mean it isn't true. TV shows *literally* get cancelled overnight, without the cast or crew ever hearing about it beforehand. There have been tons of shows over the years on which the cast and crew were filming an episode one day, and then came in to work the next day to find out the show was canceled and they were all out of jobs. It really can happen in a day, without anyone knowing or hearing about it. One guy saying it's true doesn't make it true, but another guy saying he doesn't know anything about it doesn't make it false.

If I recall correctly, when it was announced that the last Divergent movie would air on TV, instead of in theaters, Shailene Woodley, the star of those films, was on a plane, and the rest of the world knew about it before she did. No one told her beforehand, there was no warning, it just happened. Studios and corporations are rather notorious for not telling anyone anything until they do.

This is so wrong animation is very expensive and is never cancelled overnigth, nothing to do with other tv series.
#828 Posted: 17:26:44 08/01/2017
Quote: Akseyomiht
Except, we don't know yet if the information is false. Just because someone working on the show hasn;t heard about it yet from his bosses, doesn't mean it isn't true. TV shows *literally* get cancelled overnight, without the cast or crew ever hearing about it beforehand. There have been tons of shows over the years on which the cast and crew were filming an episode one day, and then came in to work the next day to find out the show was canceled and they were all out of jobs. It really can happen in a day, without anyone knowing or hearing about it. One guy saying it's true doesn't make it true, but another guy saying he doesn't know anything about it doesn't make it false.

If I recall correctly, when it was announced that the last Divergent movie would air on TV, instead of in theaters, Shailene Woodley, the star of those films, was on a plane, and the rest of the world knew about it before she did. No one told her beforehand, there was no warning, it just happened. Studios and corporations are rather notorious for not telling anyone anything until they do.

This is so wrong animation is very expensive and is never cancelled overnigth, nothing to do with other tv series.

This is simply untrue. I can think of about a dozen animated TV on DVD sets that include 'unaired' episodes because the show was cancelled before they went to air.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#829 Posted: 17:47:12 08/01/2017
Where's the financial report from the last quarter? Someone mentioned before that Acti Is likely to decide after knowing where they stand.

I'm also wondering how far in advance is the production? If the last wave of figures is already in a factory in China, they will probably end up in a store or at least online, right?
---
Any last wishes?
GatorShea Green Sparx Gems: 361
#830 Posted: 18:45:19 08/01/2017
The problem lies with Activision and their desire to suck the teets of a franchise dry until there is hardly anything left to revitalize it. Then they just do away with the players involved and wipe their hands with money and move on. They are doing it right now with Call of Duty and its days are winding down.
---
PSN: GatorShea Feel free to add me if you play on either the PS3 or PS4.
#831 Posted: 18:49:56 08/01/2017
Quote: GatorShea
The problem lies with Activision and their desire to suck the teets of a franchise dry until there is hardly anything left to revitalize it. Then they just do away with the players involved and wipe their hands with money and move on. They are doing it right now with Call of Duty and its days are winding down.

they have chunces and ways to not only make skylanders batter but allso immortlize the franchise, but those idiots just dont care about anything ebut money.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#832 Posted: 18:58:09 08/01/2017
Liam, I wish I could apologize on behwlf of the fandom, but even in here I bet there are some kids on the game page doing the same stupid things. Most of the instagram and youtube sides of the fandom live in a bubble and literally believe leaks and reveals only once their favorite youtubers "confirm" it, weeks after we've confirmed and discussed it.

I am literally disgusted with some of the younger fanbase, going as far as insult and harass Liam. And then there was the Twitter fiasco all started by one of those kids telling false information to Eric. That was completely avoidable and I am sad that it happened. They don't represent the fanbase this way, I know that.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#833 Posted: 19:28:04 08/01/2017

This is simply untrue. I can think of about a dozen animated TV on DVD sets that include 'unaired' episodes because the show was cancelled before they went to air.

Pilots or single episodes never entire seasons.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:29:09 08/01/2017 by Akseyomiht
#834 Posted: 19:32:29 08/01/2017
Quote: Aura24

I am literally disgusted with some of the younger fanbase, going as far as insult and harass Liam. And then there was the Twitter fiasco all started by one of those kids telling false information to Eric. That was completely avoidable and I am sad that it happened. They don't represent the fanbase this way, I know that.

thats Literally "shooting the massanger", liam atleast had the dignity to shure this with us not out of hate but out of respact that the skylanders fans community need to see this, true that most of us will prefaer to hear somthing diffreant then this, but we cant crucify liam just becuse he talld us the bad news.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#835 Posted: 19:50:57 08/01/2017

Seasons have on occasion(can't remember any specific names, I think Thundercats 2011 was one such case?), but VERY early in development - as in, there's not a big team working full time, and it's still on the concept stage. Doesn't help too that they're painting a big target on themselves if the producers are known in the industry, killing a show with no real financial trouble on your end to justify shows you don't have standards.

Though again, if this were a company with an alright track record, we wouldn't even be arguing that they could possibly do something this stupid, but it's Activision.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:51:31 08/01/2017 by Bifrost
#836 Posted: 19:55:29 08/01/2017

Seasons have on occasion(can't remember any specific names, I think Thundercats 2011 was one such case?), but VERY early in development - as in, there's not a big team working full time, and it's still on the concept stage. Doesn't help too that they're painting a big target on themselves if the producers are known in the industry, killing a show with no real financial trouble on your end to justify shows you don't have standards.

Though again, if this were a company with an alright track record, we wouldn't even be arguing that they could possibly do something this stupid, but it's Activision.

this is stupid even for activision, acadmey had rough star but now it counts as one of netflix best kids tv shows, it will be stupid to cancel somthing that obviously wanted by enough people how wants secand season.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#837 Posted: 20:28:46 08/01/2017

They'll definitely finish the Imaginators line. The new figures may be in shorter supply, but there's no way they'd just not release them.
#838 Posted: 20:45:16 08/01/2017
Entire seasons going unaired is rare - but the entire Season 2 is no where near completion. According to reorts, the staff *just* got the first episode back for review. Meaning a single episode of Season 2 isn't even complete yet.

I'm not saying the series is or isn't going to be cut short - just saying that the 'signs' folks keep pointing to as evidence really aren't evidence of anything at all.

If you're looking for a sign of the future of the series, it was obvious in the first season. 13 episodes, zero Gill Grunt.

The series was doomed from the start.
#839 Posted: 20:52:10 08/01/2017
If you're looking for a sign of the future of the series, it was obvious in the first season. 13 episodes, zero Gill Grunt.

The series was doomed from the start.

All because your Gill Grunt wasn't featured in it? Come oooon~
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:14:13 09/01/2017 by Dahvoo
#840 Posted: 20:55:17 08/01/2017
I dunno if you're confused or what, but I don't own Gilly. He's Activision's, not mine...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:11:25 09/01/2017 by Dahvoo
#841 Posted: 20:56:29 08/01/2017
I dunno if you're confused or what, but I don't own Gilly. He's Activision's, not mine...

I'm just saying. Since Gill Grunt is your most favorite Skylander that a game without a Gill Grunt repose is like "the end". smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:05:28 08/01/2017 by Aura24
#842 Posted: 21:01:59 08/01/2017
None of the Water characters were major in Season 1 anyway - Chill is an extra and Snap Shot is B-Team.

Entire seasons going unaired is rare - but the entire Season 2 is no where near completion. According to reorts, the staff *just* got the first episode back for review. Meaning a single episode of Season 2 isn't even complete yet.

That's not how it works. Eric has been updating us for a while - writing is done for the entire season, voiceover I don't recall but he implied he was in talks with some of the actors, animation is done out of order and in *several* phases - this episode is the first to be fully finished but the rest are well underway too.
In another Skylanders fansite one of the TeamTO staff showed up to explain even he didn't see everything done because they finished the episodes in an entirely different order - The Skylands are Falling is in fact one of the first, iirc. There's also the WIP footage we ran into, where Crash Landing wasn't fully rendered but fully animated, and the pilot, Beard Science and Anger Mismanagement were leaked with missing effects.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:04:47 08/01/2017 by Bifrost
#843 Posted: 21:05:05 08/01/2017
Gilly is the one, true Skylander. That's not just me saying it. It's the honest to God truth.

Face it, we got books featuring Gill Grunt. We got more books.
We got books not featuring Gill Grunt. Books cancelled.

We had comics featuring Gilly. More comics.
We get comics not featuring The GILLS. Comics cancelled.

Games featuring Gillmeister. Some of the top selling titles, and more titles released.
We get one game without Gill Grunt and the entire fandom is in panic mode that the series is cancelled and Activision is burning the franchise to the ground. (Hey, what puts out fire? Hm.....)

One series of the TV show without Gill Grunt... and it's already looking like it might be in the trash.

The only thing to do at this point is release my Gill Grunt Crusaders title with 40 new figures, all of which are Gill Grunts. Anything less, and you can cross the series off your Christmas list for the next 40 years.
#844 Posted: 21:11:29 08/01/2017

We got books not featuring Gill Grunt. Books cancelled..

Yeah, okay Gillboy.......... you didn't see this novel did you? Nor the others of the book series that featured Gill Grunt in them? smilie

https://www.amazon.com/Mask-Po...e/dp/0448478072
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:12:19 08/01/2017 by Aura24
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#845 Posted: 21:15:18 08/01/2017
OH

CALL ACTIVISION

WE HAVE TO DO GILL GRUNTS
---
Bruh
#846 Posted: 21:17:33 08/01/2017

Yeah, okay Gillboy.......... you didn't see this novel did you? Nor the others of the book series that featured Gill Grunt in them? XD

You're just straight-up trolling me at this point, aren't you? I refuse to believe anyone is this... whatever you wanna call it.

Quote:
Face it, we got books featuring Gill Grunt. We got more books.

Publication date October 17, 2013

Oh, look, the Gill Grunt book was one of the first books... and it sold well enough for them to continue the series. Then, they made more books that *didn't* feature Gill Grunt, those books performed poorly, and the book series was cancelled.
#847 Posted: 21:20:20 08/01/2017

Yeah, okay Gillboy.......... you didn't see this novel did you? Nor the others of the book series that featured Gill Grunt in them? smilie

You're just straight-up trolling me at this point, aren't you? I refuse to believe anyone is this... whatever you wanna call it.

Oh no, I'm just going along with your fanboy wild charade here to laugh and chuckle to see how far you would keep on. smilie

It brings me humor in the face of the grim possible fate of the franchise. X3
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:20:38 08/01/2017 by Aura24
#848 Posted: 21:21:12 08/01/2017
None of the Water characters were major in Season 1 anyway - Chill is an extra and Snap Shot is B-Team.

That's not how it works. Eric has been updating us for a while - writing is done for the entire season, voiceover I don't recall but he implied he was in talks with some of the actors, animation is done out of order and in *several* phases - this episode is the first to be fully finished but the rest are well underway too.
In another Skylanders fansite one of the TeamTO staff showed up to explain even he didn't see everything done because they finished the episodes in an entirely different order - The Skylands are Falling is in fact one of the first, iirc. There's also the WIP footage we ran into, where Crash Landing wasn't fully rendered but fully animated, and the pilot, Beard Science and Anger Mismanagement were leaked with missing effects.

I understand how animation works... and nothing you've said changes my point. The entire season isn't finished. So to cancel it now wouldn't mean that the cost of animation is wasted when the animation is generally one of the last steps in the process.
First | Previous | Page 17 of 29 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me