darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > [OFFICIAL TOPIC] Share Your Imaginators!
First | Previous | Page 12 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[OFFICIAL TOPIC] Share Your Imaginators! [STICKY]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#551 Posted: 05:16:21 24/02/2017
four new guys (well, 3 guys and a girl but whatever)

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2912
#552 Posted: 01:03:44 25/02/2017
Quote: TechSkylander15
Woah, those are some really nice color schemes! And I love the idea of an urchin-themed Skylander, I never would have imagined it!
Quote: AdamGregory03
Question regarding that Creation Crystal wiki or whatever: Are "guest Imaginators" (Imaginators based on existing characters) allowed?


Heck, I missed your post, sorry this reply is late! Guest Imaginators are totally allowed, pretty much any kind goes!


@Chompy-King257 Monkey Business looks super awesome! I love how great his design goes with his name!


Thanks!
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
Drawdler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#553 Posted: 09:06:24 26/02/2017
New Light Sorceror, Meowshmellow! Still can't come up with a good catchphrase... Also, the eye color matches with her attacks' colors.

[User Posted Image]


I think she comes across as more Earth than Light in design, and I'd change all the green to blue or something, but the jewels on the chestpiece are fixed to be green so I pretty much had to build around that. :I
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:10:23 26/02/2017 by Drawdler
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#554 Posted: 19:45:55 26/02/2017
Quote: Drawdler
New Light Sorceror, Meowshmellow! Still can't come up with a good catchphrase... Also, the eye color matches with her attacks' colors.

[User Posted Image]


I think she comes across as more Earth than Light in design, and I'd change all the green to blue or something, but the jewels on the chestpiece are fixed to be green so I pretty much had to build around that. :I



I think it looks fine! Love the design!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#555 Posted: 20:23:45 27/02/2017
i like it :3
PainterRex Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#556 Posted: 23:36:02 27/02/2017
^ perhaps you could shrink the head so it is in proportion with the body. otherwise, nice concept.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#557 Posted: 02:35:33 28/02/2017
So I made an attempt at creating one of my oc's in Imaginators... didn't go amazingly but it'll do for now.

[User Posted Image]

Heres three reference images
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

The first one is her using one of her abilities. Sorry for the huge page stretch. Someone can make them smaller if they wish.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
SporeVideos3 Gold Sparx Gems: 2979
#558 Posted: 00:15:06 01/03/2017
I made a super buffed version of Sprocket, See...
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie32/32 smilie16/16 smilie32/32 smilie52/52 smilie20/20 smilie31/31
Gnorcs and Riptocs and Rhynocs, Oh my!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2912
#559 Posted: 20:45:15 01/03/2017
Not one I've actually made, but an idea - Beatbot. He's basically the entire Retro Radio set. His name is a pun on beatbox.
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#560 Posted: 20:46:33 01/03/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257
Not one I've actually made, but an idea - Beatbot. He's basically the entire Retro Radio set. His name is a pun on beatbox.



i pretty much had the same concept, but a bazooker instead of a brawler. Name is "Mr. Boomblastic"
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2912
#561 Posted: 20:48:32 01/03/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: Chompy-King257
Not one I've actually made, but an idea - Beatbot. He's basically the entire Retro Radio set. His name is a pun on beatbox.



i pretty much had the same concept, but a bazooker instead of a brawler. Name is "Mr. Boomblastic"


Cool. I haven't decide class for Beatbot yet. I want to find a music based weapon. If not, an electric weapon will also do fine.
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#562 Posted: 20:50:28 01/03/2017
Still waiting on the dark crystal to drop so i can make Slick, Shadowroot, Blood Moon, Shadowboxer, and Blacklight...
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2912
#563 Posted: 20:51:41 01/03/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
Still waiting on the dark crystal to drop so i can make Slick, Shadowroot, Blood Moon, Shadowboxer, and Blacklight...


Yeah, I already know that I'm gonna buy like 5+ Dark crystals once I get the chance.

Also, another idea:

Black Mamba - Dark Swashbuckler: A black snake with samurai armor. Very edgy.
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:13 01/03/2017 by Chompy-King257
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#564 Posted: 20:59:13 01/03/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257
Quote: ZapNorris
Still waiting on the dark crystal to drop so i can make Slick, Shadowroot, Blood Moon, Shadowboxer, and Blacklight...


Yeah, I already know that I'm gonna buy like 5+ Dark crystals once I get the chance.

Also, another idea:

Black Mamba - Dark Swashbuckler: A black snake with samurai armor. Very edgy.


nice.

Other concepts:

Paindrop- a ninja using the goopy set, colored blue
King Kabuto- the badass beetle set on an earth/sentinel pretty much
Cyclone- the airplane set with a bazooka
Air Mail- cardboard set with wings
Masqueraider- masquerade set girl with a staff
Cybug- the entire cybug set
Knight Owl- edgy dark element owl with sword
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2912
#565 Posted: 21:16:53 01/03/2017
Sheepzilla - Life Bazooker or Knight - The sheep set but with dragon wings, a dragon tail and the fishy fin headgear thing. He's meant to be the result of a sheep who was mutated by the slime in the Secret Sewers of Supreme Stink.

Also a creation in honor of Kong: Skull Island:

Kongcano - Fire Sentinel - A fiery gorilla statue brought to life by the power of fire. Fights with the volcano staff.
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:18:47 01/03/2017 by Chompy-King257
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#566 Posted: 04:07:34 03/03/2017
Arrowdread- undead/bowslinger

[User Posted Image]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#567 Posted: 23:57:55 03/03/2017
new parts justify a double post

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7149
#568 Posted: 00:00:15 04/03/2017
Oh god those last three

Cybug head is perfection

Not sure what the Spooky filter changes though. It feels like it's Canyon but with a bit less echo? Probably a bug and it sounds different ingame.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:18 04/03/2017 by Bifrost
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#569 Posted: 00:12:04 04/03/2017
slime set looks really weird in the app.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7149
#570 Posted: 00:19:57 04/03/2017
Hopefully it's more translucent ingame, some parts definately had this issue before.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
TechSkylander15 Green Sparx Gems: 276
#571 Posted: 01:33:38 04/03/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
four new guys (well, 3 guys and a girl but whatever)

Those are all super rad! I'm curious, where does Hikari's name come from?


Quote: Drawdler
New Light Sorceror, Meowshmellow! Still can't come up with a good catchphrase... Also, the eye color matches with her attacks' colors.

[User Posted Image]


I think she comes across as more Earth than Light in design, and I'd change all the green to blue or something, but the jewels on the chestpiece are fixed to be green so I pretty much had to build around that. :I

I can see what you mean, but I think she still looks pretty nice! That pure white fur is a good indicator of her element, and a very pretty one at that!


Quote: Luminous35
So I made an attempt at creating one of my oc's in Imaginators... didn't go amazingly but it'll do for now.

[User Posted Image]

Heres three reference images
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

The first one is her using one of her abilities. Sorry for the huge page stretch. Someone can make them smaller if they wish.

I love her design! Hopefully we'll get a more starry torso to do her justice in the future!
Quote: SporeVideos3
I made a super buffed version of Sprocket, See...
[User Posted Image]

Heck, I never considered making "upgrades" of previous Skylanders, and that looks absolutely spot-on!

Quote: ZapNorris
Arrowdread- undead/bowslinger

[User Posted Image]

Loving that armor, and the glow from his bow looks really neat when hitting him!


Quote: ZapNorris
new parts justify a double post

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]



Heck, those are all super cool! I think my favorites are Knight Owl, King Kabuto, and Toxina, but it's really hard to pick!
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#572 Posted: 04:57:39 04/03/2017
I HATE THIS

[User Posted Image]
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#573 Posted: 05:15:59 04/03/2017
Yay I'm not the only one who thought of this!(Although I planned on Dark Kabuto)
---
Hahahahaha
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:16:43 04/03/2017 by GaiaMemories
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#574 Posted: 05:37:38 04/03/2017
final versions of Masquerader and Toxina

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]


is it wrong to think a lionfish is attractive? asking for a friend
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 4045
#575 Posted: 14:10:55 04/03/2017
King Kabo To is hands down one of the best Imaginators I've seen.
Updated a lot of characters I made before and made a new Tech guy.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:31:57 04/03/2017 by Deja Vu
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#576 Posted: 20:32:14 04/03/2017
I did A LOT with the new update sooo get prepared xD

New Characters
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Updated Characters
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:35:08 05/03/2017 by Luminous35
Wishblade Gold Sparx Gems: 2775
#577 Posted: 02:45:13 06/03/2017
Good work, guys.
---
Any last wishes?
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#578 Posted: 19:01:51 06/03/2017
Question: How do you take screenshots from the creator app itself, like pictured above?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3732
#579 Posted: 19:37:58 06/03/2017
Quote: AdamGregory03
Question: How do you take screenshots from the creator app itself, like pictured above?



Just take a screenshot on your phone, and upload it to a site like imgur.
---
Dead
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#580 Posted: 20:46:40 06/03/2017
Quote: mega spyro
Quote: AdamGregory03
Question: How do you take screenshots from the creator app itself, like pictured above?



Just take a screenshot on your phone, and upload it to a site like imgur.



Oh, okay.
Follow-up question:
How do I take a screenshot on my phone?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7149
#581 Posted: 20:57:50 06/03/2017
Quote: AdamGregory03
Quote: mega spyro
Quote: AdamGregory03
Question: How do you take screenshots from the creator app itself, like pictured above?



Just take a screenshot on your phone, and upload it to a site like imgur.



Oh, okay.
Follow-up question:
How do I take a screenshot on my phone?


Depends on the phone, but usually power+volume down. Then it'll be sent to a gallery for screenshots.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#582 Posted: 00:11:49 07/03/2017
I FIGURED IT OUT!!! YAY!!!
So uh... Here are some guys I made using the new parts.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1688
#583 Posted: 00:37:20 09/03/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
Arrowdread- undead/bowslinger

[User Posted Image]



my version of Arrowdread looks so much different... >.>

[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:37:44 09/03/2017 by PwnageFTW
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#584 Posted: 20:55:49 09/03/2017
I've also been making Imaginators as older Skylanders given the Superchargers treatment. Because why not.

[User Posted Image]
(This is probably the least accurate looking one, but, did the best I could.)

[User Posted Image]
(I just now realized that I forgot to give her ears rip me.)

[User Posted Image]
(Tried to make her like an older version of Splat, since I assume Splat is around teen-young adult years.)

[User Posted Image]
(Don't really got anything to say about this one.)

[User Posted Image]
(Or this one.)

[User Posted Image]
(But this one's my personal favorite of the batch.)
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 4045
#585 Posted: 22:15:41 09/03/2017
Quote: AdamGregory03
I've also been making Imaginators as older Skylanders given the Superchargers treatment. Because why not.

[User Posted Image]
(This is probably the least accurate looking one, but, did the best I could.)

[User Posted Image]
(I just now realized that I forgot to give her ears rip me.)

[User Posted Image]
(Tried to make her like an older version of Splat, since I assume Splat is around teen-young adult years.)

[User Posted Image]
(Don't really got anything to say about this one.)

[User Posted Image]
(Or this one.)

[User Posted Image]
(But this one's my personal favorite of the batch.)



Those look really nice! *looks at Witch Head* maybe I could do something similar.
TechSkylander15 Green Sparx Gems: 276
#586 Posted: 22:31:11 11/03/2017
@AdamGregory03 Those all came out really nice! It's funny-I'm not super excited about reposes/reimaginings in canon, but I like them a lot more as Imaginators!
@PwnageFTW They came together pretty nicely! I especially love their arms!
Proceleon Green Sparx Gems: 443
#587 Posted: 14:50:18 12/03/2017
How do you get the transparent render of the Imaginator? I know the full render can be seen on the t-shirt preview, but it's A: On a shirt background and B: Way too small. How do I get a decent render?
---
What's new, pussycat?
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2958
#588 Posted: 16:58:43 12/03/2017
The transparent background has been replaced with the shirt along with other app changes since it first came out. To create a new character with a transparent background, you would have to delete it with a photo editor.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1688
#589 Posted: 20:18:53 14/03/2017
Really proud of this one

[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#590 Posted: 00:03:48 18/03/2017
Even more. Including an updated Bayonaise.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#591 Posted: 14:17:24 18/03/2017
These all look great!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Zekrom Prime Blue Sparx Gems: 816
#592 Posted: 19:36:22 18/03/2017
[User Posted Image]


Victory Valkyrie
I gave him a story

Victory Valkyrie was a Warrior from the year 2099 he fought the dreaded Malefor. A time portal appeared he entered in it and arrived to the present day and found kaos he fought him to his excellent bowslinging technique Eon made him a Skylander and he teaches other how to use the storm as an ally while learning how to wield a bow from the senseis of the bowslinger class.
Beedle2000 Green Sparx Gems: 442
#593 Posted: 17:51:28 23/03/2017
I've got another batch of some guys.

The only two OCs I've made in this game.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Plus some other miscellaneous characters.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

These ones were my most interesting, but I made an Imgur album http://imgur.com/a/6CEl5 that has all of them.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7149
#594 Posted: 15:48:53 25/03/2017
Did anyone mess with Slime parts ingame? I can't decide what element I want my ghost character to be but he has no transparency in Creator; no idea how well other colors work for him.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 4045
#595 Posted: 17:56:55 25/03/2017
The slime isn't really transparent in-game at all. I used it on one of my Imaginators and colored it white and it looks like milk.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#596 Posted: 18:01:02 25/03/2017
Quote: Deja Vu
The slime isn't really transparent in-game at all. I used it on one of my Imaginators and colored it white and it looks like milk.



this gives me bad ideas
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7149
#597 Posted: 18:03:37 25/03/2017
Quote: Deja Vu
The slime isn't really transparent in-game at all. I used it on one of my Imaginators and colored it white and it looks like milk.


I was looking at Legends of Skylands' video about the set and it has at least a fake transparency as light green. Though if white doesn't work, then I'll have to be careful; my plans were a light blue for Magic or Light.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4328
#598 Posted: 13:13:17 27/03/2017
Quote: Luminous35
So I made an attempt at creating one of my oc's in Imaginators... didn't go amazingly but it'll do for now.

[User Posted Image]

Heres three reference images
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

The first one is her using one of her abilities. Sorry for the huge page stretch. Someone can make them smaller if they wish.



Where did her neck go?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#599 Posted: 16:36:44 27/03/2017
[User Posted Image]

another fort knight shot

and now

crossovers that shouldn't exist

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:34:32 27/03/2017 by ZapNorris
TechSkylander15 Green Sparx Gems: 276
#600 Posted: 21:44:38 27/03/2017
Shouldn't exist? When they came out that well?
Quote: Beedle2000
I've got another batch of some guys.

The only two OCs I've made in this game.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Plus some other miscellaneous characters.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

These ones were my most interesting, but I made an Imgur album http://imgur.com/a/6CEl5 that has all of them.



Those characters are spot on! I think Whirlghoul's my favorite, though, that's a really creative build!
First | Previous | Page 12 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me