Forum

Poll

10 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 80 of 84 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
LeewweewoowheeH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1269
#3951 Posted: 20:08:38 21/03/2021
i do not see her blaming anyone else for her problems just voicing discontent for the people on this site of which she has left vague as to who exactly so it s hard to judge who or what is even being discussed in the first place
---
pochi - skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
LeewweewoowheeH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1269
#3952 Posted: 20:16:37 21/03/2021
most of which i have seen at best i see her saying that people on this site HAVE caused her problems and they have but i don t see posts like "you have all ruined my life everything that is wrong with me is all your fault!" so i think it s not an accurate assessment i get that people don t like her but honestly other than vent and vaguely at that i don t know what she does to even warrant it that is any different than what we all do which is **** post and ***** about life
---
pochi - skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
LeewweewoowheeH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1269
#3953 Posted: 20:23:58 21/03/2021
yeah i see that most people do but it doesn t mean that it s the right take on it or the right reaction to it over the last year i have basically watched the same pattern of her venting in topics that are meant for venting and everybody jumping in with "then leave" "no one likes you" "it s all your fault" "you deserve it" which to me is the definition of bullying and that is not okay to me if you don t like her ignore her she never fights back or even defends herself after everyone goes on the attack so why are they attacking in the first place
---
pochi - skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
LeewweewoowheeH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1269
#3954 Posted: 20:39:54 21/03/2021
not missing as much as you would think seeing as me and her have been talking off site for the last three years i see what you are saying and if you don t approve of the jumping okay just the part i don t get is the part where there is even a chance for a reevaluation of her she just came back for like 1.5 seconds vented and per the normal the posts start coming in to her i get it if people can tell she is talking about them or ASSUME so because of blahblah this that happened i can understand taking offence but ignoring it would be better off i have noticed or been told about indirect or vague jabs at me that i know are about me or about something specific but i don t react basically if you guys think she s a ***** don t feed into it and in my view if you guys are seeing her as so terrible constantly putting someone down and telling them over and over how much of a problem they are doesn t help to promote that improvement is it your responsibility to? no. do i think it s the individuals responsibility to not make someone feel like more **** than they clearly already do? i think it should be yeah
---
pochi - skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11080
#3955 Posted: 20:42:26 21/03/2021
Quote: Drawdler
i would be really tempted to go in the ama threads and ask everyone why they hated me five years ago without saying anything lmao

And #2 i would be way more surprised to find out there weren't people from this site maliciously stalking me than that there were



since you love writing novels about your personal life im giving you homework assignment. respond to this post listing every user who has wronged you and why by next week or else you're just a pussy and a liar.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:52:48 23/03/2021 by JCW555
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7607
#3956 Posted: 22:22:59 21/03/2021
If people told ya to go check yaself into some therapy and ya refuse, that is just on you and idk what to tell ya.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6299
#3957 Posted: 23:04:44 21/03/2021
Well, that awkward moment when in your fic, you want to write in draconic but the legend of Spyro have nothing to tell you the language except runes. Just thought it would be neat to write the summoning spell like that as an alternative of using latin. Tried to cipher it but nothing sound like a language so I may as well just write it as is and find a weird font for it.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
LeewweewoowheeH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1269
#3958 Posted: 23:45:05 21/03/2021
i would just like to point out that Drawdler has mentioned several times in her PTs that she is seeing a therapist since i see the "go see a therapist" comments come up every time she posts there... which would be on to my on topic confession i really dislike when people are all "go see a therapist" to someone for many reasons number 1 being you don t know if they are or aren t first off and number 2 therapy is not a catch all solution that can and will help everyone i ve spoken to therapists and psychologists and none of them ever helped what helped was my myself i fixed my problems for reference i grew up with a psychologist as a father and has been for almost 40 years who agrees with the sentiment and i myself have 2 years of college level education in the field of therapy and psychology straight A student too just my thought on the matter of psychology disconnected from the previous discussion it just brought it to my attention
---
pochi - skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
LeewweewoowheeH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1269
#3959 Posted: 00:18:52 22/03/2021
from what i understand coming on here has no effect on her she doesn t read you guys replies her and i are friends and i think she doesn t read mine either from what she says not sure she just comes by to **** post or vent but i am concerned that it does have a negative impact on her so my suggestion is just that instead of flogging a dead horse so to speak for those who don t like her just ignore it
---
pochi - skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
LeewweewoowheeH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1269
#3960 Posted: 00:37:48 22/03/2021
as far as the statement about defending someone if everyone hates me for defending someone that s cool go right ahead i do seem to remember being the person who defended quite a few of the users that are around still though and to sooooome people even you sess also i didn t know this was an argument seemed like a reasonable discussion about it to me but hey and for the record i have asked her not to post here if it makes her feel bad doing so my only request was ignore it if it happens
---
pochi - skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
LeewweewoowheeH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1269
#3961 Posted: 01:01:35 22/03/2021
ah that was just in reply to you saying said "other person" wasn t well received for defending "anonymous person" but yeah it s fine i said all i had to say here and if you feel the same the discussion can end also i got you now about the term argument yeah
---
pochi - skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Clank Gold Sparx Gems: 2940
#3962 Posted: 04:59:33 22/03/2021
This is a forum for a purple dragon video game, if it is genuinely causing you distress and anxiety then you need to log off and take time for some introspection. A Spyro fansite is not worth risking your mental health regardless of any attachment or nostalgia you may hold to it. The userbase is really inactive anyway so if you're doing anything but having fun you're probably taking it more seriously than it deserves
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
LeewweewoowheeH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1269
#3963 Posted: 05:12:59 22/03/2021
^correction this forum is for **** posting in stuff and nonsense who is speerow?
---
pochi - skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Clank Gold Sparx Gems: 2940
#3964 Posted: 05:16:49 22/03/2021
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
^correction this forum is for **** posting in stuff and nonsense who is speerow?

With how inactive all the other sections are this is basically true
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7607
#3965 Posted: 07:16:42 22/03/2021
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
i would just like to point out that Drawdler has mentioned several times in her PTs that she is seeing a therapist since i see the "go see a therapist" comments come up every time she posts there... which would be on to my on topic confession i really dislike when people are all "go see a therapist" to someone for many reasons number 1 being you don t know if they are or aren t first off and number 2 therapy is not a catch all solution that can and will help everyone i ve spoken to therapists and psychologists and none of them ever helped what helped was my myself i fixed my problems for reference i grew up with a psychologist as a father and has been for almost 40 years who agrees with the sentiment and i myself have 2 years of college level education in the field of therapy and psychology straight A student too just my thought on the matter of psychology disconnected from the previous discussion it just brought it to my attention


While you are correct therapy isn't the end all be all. It's still better than coming on here and starting things and wondering ya get shat on. Like yeah there's really shady ****ty therapists, psychologists, and etc in the field. It doesn't mean discourage the practice of seeking help. This is coming from me a person that while doesn't mind people venting on my shoulders. There's that and just rinse repeat the actions expecting them to be any different. The most I can do is some advice. With Drawdler I unfortunately cannot do much or have much to say (Due to Sess just yeah saying it). I can just say there's only so much a optimist can do for a pessimist before they to become a mega pessimist. Remember it also takes a bit of a toll on other's mental health too.

Like if the therapist isn't working and ya waist into the pool, ya might need to check out other folks then because there comes a point where you know a therapist isn't a good one. It might be hard to tell a good from bad, but like at least 1 can bother to make progress (even small progress is good) while the other wants only the paycheck.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
LeewweewoowheeH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1269
#3966 Posted: 07:50:13 22/03/2021
yeah i get all that i was just pointing out that she has stated multiple times that she is seeing a therapist the only thing i requested was for people to ignore her it s not like she doesn t feel like **** for real i just don t see why anyone would want to make that worse opposed to just... ignoring her
---
pochi - skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 8611
#3967 Posted: 12:10:48 22/03/2021
Gotta agree with Lindsey there - just like we shouldn't play therapist, walls of text denouncing her and how impatient you are with her is just going to be an eyesore for everyone else, too. We've all said what we think is the best course of action for X or Y user a few hundred times, no need to remind the forum.
---
Truth had gone, truth had gone, and truth had gone.
Ah, now truth is asleep in the darkness of the sinister hand.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:11:08 22/03/2021 by Bifrost
LeewweewoowheeH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1269
#3968 Posted: 19:21:40 22/03/2021
ignoring her will not continue to fan a flame that is already burning i have no clue how piling paragraphs of "we don t like you" can be seen as a better state to be in for her or any of you who are actually taking time out of your day to write them which are all essentially the same thing and this is a forum not the big brother house it is simple to ignore someone you don t like number 1 you see their username come by... don t read it... number 2 then just block them if that s not enough for you
---
pochi - skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
LeewweewoowheeH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1269
#3969 Posted: 19:24:32 22/03/2021
what disturbance is she making other than posting in topics that are meant for venting which all of you also do in those topics
---
pochi - skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7607
#3970 Posted: 22:04:27 22/03/2021
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
yeah i get all that i was just pointing out that she has stated multiple times that she is seeing a therapist the only thing i requested was for people to ignore her it s not like she doesn t feel like **** for real i just don t see why anyone would want to make that worse opposed to just... ignoring her


I shall try to ignore her, but I have a hard time doing that especially irl when people are starting **** with me. IE my dad. Who will eventually get his teeth kicked in if he doesn't shut his ****ing dead beat mouth up.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
LeewweewoowheeH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1269
#3971 Posted: 22:06:03 22/03/2021
i appreciate the effort Trix regardless
---
pochi - skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6299
#3972 Posted: 22:30:56 22/03/2021
Ok, why when I look online badly written fanfics, obvious cliche plots get more clicks, subscribing, kudos(I have none) and reviews/comments(I have none) than me who even if I write in french will go as far as altering the story if it end up not working that well as a coherent plot or fixes typos I missed and will take time to write it and find the right ideas, that process can take weeks, even months until I’m satisfied and ready to write.

It feel disturbing to think the entirety of the french side of the fandom is gone, I used to be quite active in roleplay forums in the past, that I may be the last one who still care. I tried finding still living forums but they are all either dead or hostile to your characters to the point of barely letting me roleplay with them.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
StormDragon21 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4974
#3973 Posted: 23:19:14 22/03/2021
anyone in this topic smoke weed
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
LeewweewoowheeH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1269
#3974 Posted: 23:23:23 22/03/2021
serious post - i do actually legitimately smoke weed here is my topic about it https://forum.darkspyro.net/sp...hp?topic=143723
---
pochi - skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7607
#3975 Posted: 00:13:01 23/03/2021
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Trix Master 100
but I have a hard time doing that especially irl when people are starting **** with me. IE my dad. Who will eventually get his teeth kicked in if he doesn't shut his ****ing dead beat mouth up.


God, I know how you feel because my grandfather keeps pissing me off with the crap he says. Sorry that you're having to deal with BS like that.


Ah yeah. It's whatever at this point he has a job to **** off to. Only took him what 8 years? Dumbass thinks I can legally drive. Lmao he cares more about cars than actually understanding his family. Ya know how it is.

--

On a different topic: I don't smoke, I munch. Gummies kind of help in case of anxiety jump or if I am in pain. Give me the good gummi kush
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
LeewweewoowheeH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1269
#3976 Posted: 00:42:39 23/03/2021
that ****ing sucks trix sorry about that i m miss daddy issues the marathon over here i feel your pain the best i can
---
pochi - skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6361
#3977 Posted: 01:23:55 23/03/2021
Quote: StormDragon21
anyone in this topic smoke weed



Socially.
ThunderEgg Gold Sparx Gems: 2608
#3978 Posted: 01:56:01 23/03/2021
i can't remember if i logged on here earlier or not
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#3979 Posted: 12:52:55 05/04/2021
Things I learned as a 4 viewer andy

Using streamers as a therapist is cringe
Asking streamers for vip is cringe
Asking streamers for mod is cringe
Sexual harassment is cringe
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11080
#3980 Posted: 04:22:24 09/04/2021
there are three fanfics that i reread almost every year cause i love them so much
sans Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#3981 Posted: 00:50:59 11/04/2021
malefor (tlos) is a stupid villain
---
tlos is the only spyro that matters
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6299
#3982 Posted: 01:17:19 11/04/2021
TLOS was harmed by a lack of budget, time constraints, being rushed so a lot of ideas never made it in and were only discovered because Jared Pullen revealed them on Deviantart, what was said hint at a way more complex story than what we got and yeah Malefor is just hahaha I’m so evil with no real depth, why does he want to destroy the world to create a new one anyway, what was the motivation?
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6361
#3983 Posted: 01:41:38 11/04/2021
Quote: fyra
TLOS was harmed by a lack of budget, time constraints, being rushed so a lot of ideas never made it in and were only discovered because Jared Pullen revealed them on Deviantart, what was said hint at a way more complex story than what we got and yeah Malefor is just hahaha I’m so evil with no real depth, why does he want to destroy the world to create a new one anyway, what was the motivation?



Many, many moons ago, I began a fanfic where Malefor won. Spyro and Cynder are dead, the Destroyer did its thing, and the world's in shambles. If I continued, here's how it would've shaken out:

Malefor gathers all the survivors and announces that it was actually Spyro & Cynder who were behind the whole thing, and while he took them down, unfortunately he couldn't stop them in time. He pledges to use his powers to help rebuild society.

At first, they're skeptical. But then they see what he can do. And over time, he wins them over. When he shows them that only a purple dragon's might can restore the majesty of Warfang, they no longer have any reason to doubt him. This was the hero all along. He now rules the new world.

It's happened in history several times over. Dictators are born in crises, and the world never realizes until it's far too late.

Maybe that's what they were going for?
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6299
#3984 Posted: 17:15:04 11/04/2021
This make me think of Er ist wieder da/He’s back where Hitler reappear in modern times and no one take him seriously until it’s too late, the worst part here in that concept, Spyro and Cynder being dead, they can’t tell the truth and even with the millenias long lifespan of dragons, they will forget under the twisted, altered history until the lies is all they know and Malefor is seen as an hero, future generations raised in that dictatorship not knowing better. This is how freedom die, in applaud.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7607
#3985 Posted: 06:06:38 18/04/2021
Is it really awful that I think: if you are a capable person of getting a job or making work for yourself to get the needed money and you refuse because you do not want to work for your money at all, that you are kind of an entitled turd that needs to reconsider your life?

Because that's generally what I think. Like this is excluding ya know the big handicapped folks, I get them 100%. This is for the people that are super capable, nearly nothing physically wrong, and keeps insisting they shouldn't work. Unless ya mentally in the vegetable situation where decisions are not at all viable to comprehend. I think ya need to take life by the horns and wrestle it. Because well ya ain't a pussy and ya need stop acting like one. It pisses people off and oof. Hell even physically handicapped people still do some work and I think that's rad af, they didn't have (imo idk their living conditions) to but they still did.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#3986 Posted: 06:14:13 18/04/2021
Quote: Trix Master 100
Is it really awful that I think: if you are a capable person of getting a job or making work for yourself to get the needed money and you refuse because you do not want to work for your money at all, that you are kind of an entitled turd that needs to reconsider your life?

Because that's generally what I think. Like this is excluding ya know the big handicapped folks, I get them 100%. This is for the people that are super capable, nearly nothing physically wrong, and keeps insisting they shouldn't work. Unless ya mentally in the vegetable situation where decisions are not at all viable to comprehend. I think ya need to take life by the horns and wrestle it. Because well ya ain't a pussy and ya need stop acting like one. It pisses people off and oof. Hell even physically handicapped people still do some work and I think that's rad af, they didn't have (imo idk their living conditions) to but they still did.



i mean its kinda hard to get a job with no experience even for retail jobs
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7607
#3987 Posted: 10:35:02 18/04/2021
Quote: somePerson
Quote: Trix Master 100
Is it really awful that I think: if you are a capable person of getting a job or making work for yourself to get the needed money and you refuse because you do not want to work for your money at all, that you are kind of an entitled turd that needs to reconsider your life?

Because that's generally what I think. Like this is excluding ya know the big handicapped folks, I get them 100%. This is for the people that are super capable, nearly nothing physically wrong, and keeps insisting they shouldn't work. Unless ya mentally in the vegetable situation where decisions are not at all viable to comprehend. I think ya need to take life by the horns and wrestle it. Because well ya ain't a pussy and ya need stop acting like one. It pisses people off and oof. Hell even physically handicapped people still do some work and I think that's rad af, they didn't have (imo idk their living conditions) to but they still did.



i mean its kinda hard to get a job with no experience even for retail jobs


While that is true. The system is pretty ****ed like that a fair portion of the time. But there's that and just outright being lazy. Like don't have the skills for common retail stuff? That's fine. There is other ways to make money with a thing you're passionate about. IE Streaming to get followers (or enough followers to make a income), Art, writing, youtube, like literally a lot of things ya into you can probably utilize to make a profit out of. Like there's that and then there's some randomly lazy entitled people that don't bother with anything. Not the folks that send in apps and resumes to not be selected because the old **** store boss going "uwu i need experienced people", it's in reference to the people that don't bother at all with applications or even attempts.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
sans Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#3988 Posted: 13:38:35 18/04/2021
lost fleet's prototype music is better than what we got, we were robbed
---
tlos is the only spyro that matters
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7607
#3989 Posted: 23:29:32 18/04/2021
Quote: sans
lost fleet's prototype music is better than what we got, we were robbed


I agree. I am pretty heart broken about it. Wtf insomniac?!
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
First | Previous | Page 80 of 84 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me