Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 79 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#3901 Posted: 14:22:50 23/02/2021
I was mocked for loving Spyro as a teenager....but the weird thing the best the bullies could think of is singing the Batman 60s theme but saying Spyro instead of Batman, it was incredibly annoying so it was effective.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#3902 Posted: 20:37:53 23/02/2021
streamers who want to become famous and only do it because they want to be popular are gonna fail
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#3903 Posted: 12:21:47 25/02/2021
This is really weird, but let's go...

If I ever become a musician, I want a picture like this:

[User Posted Image]

No, I am not kidding. I am completely dead serious. Something I would absolutely have to bring to stage when I perform is energy. I'll be jumping around, posing, shouting out, interacting with the fans, all that good stuff. There's no kind of performance I like to watch more than that.

So why this picture specifically? It just really captures it to me. It literally looks like he's just levitating there in the air; that's how into it he is and how high he just jumped, lol. Yeah, it looks strange as hell, but hey, I like that sort of thing.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
#3904 Posted: 20:58:01 25/02/2021
I have misophonia.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#3905 Posted: 21:52:53 25/02/2021
^ ^ same hat

it sucks and i'm sorry you have to deal with that
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#3906 Posted: 22:21:51 25/02/2021
^ Oh nooo... I'm also sorry you have to deal with this, as well. It makes spending time with other people a bit difficult sometimes. I can literally get frustrated and distressed over the tiniest habits other people don't even realize they have. But it seriously destroys my ability to concentrate, think straight, and have a good time.

Some doctors say it's another side effect or form of OCD, and yeah. My OCD and I are just best friends. :'-)
---
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#3907 Posted: 07:00:13 27/02/2021
About 80~% of my political fervor is just redirected anger from my personal life
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#3908 Posted: 02:40:34 02/03/2021
Everyone on this discord knows already, but I like to go by Rex now, for those who are unaware. Sorta random, but I figured I'd say something just in case I'm called it here.

I'd like to my first name to it one day.

Feel free to refer me to as Rex instead of HIHD if you'd like.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#3909 Posted: 14:54:21 02/03/2021
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Everyone on this discord knows already, but I like to go by Rex now, for those who are unaware. Sorta random, but I figured I'd say something just in case I'm called it here.

Okay, Rex. :-) I'm glad to know. I like to refer to people by their most preferred names; it's the least I could do.
---
#3910 Posted: 11:59:53 04/03/2021
Quote: Drednaw
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

ok now i imagine you look like rex from xenoblade chronicles 2 irl

enjoy your two big tiddy sword wives mate

I mean, slap blue eyes on Rex and you pretty much have me tbh.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#3911 Posted: 13:31:40 04/03/2021
Anyone have suggestions for using possession when the host at the time is a few days old baby dragoness? The spirit is not a demon or anything supernatural but simply the ghost of a shadow dragoness.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#3912 Posted: 15:29:37 05/03/2021
Quote: fyra
Anyone have suggestions for using possession when the host at the time is a few days old baby dragoness? The spirit is not a demon or anything supernatural but simply the ghost of a shadow dragoness.

I think I'd need more details! Like, how to make it happen? Or what the spirit would do with the body?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#3913 Posted: 16:03:25 05/03/2021
The entire group of Spyro, Cynder, Aeria and their few days old babies will get captured by a cult that venerate Tenebra like a goddess and will summon her soul so she can take over Fyra’s body(A possibility would be to empty it by throwing the baby soul out but the fact will still remain that it’s a few days old dragoness so useless for the Dark Queen as a new body until it’s possible to free her own that was cristallized with time magic completely meaning that the statue left is technically a corpse.)

There is the possibility of a slow corruption, becoming sickly and progressively weaker, maybe changing moods, more agressive as the ghost drain her of her energy, voices in her head that break her mind, moments where she remember nothing, it would escalate until Tenebra can fully take over. The process could allow it to take years and not be immediate, giving time before it’s too late to save Fyra.
---
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#3914 Posted: 18:03:12 05/03/2021
i dom t feel good
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#3915 Posted: 09:01:21 06/03/2021
I can't fake tears. If you ever see them from me, they're real. That goes for laughing myself to tears, too, by the way (which I do much more often than cry). I need to at least think about something kind of funny if I'm expected to "fake laugh."
---
#3916 Posted: 16:49:29 06/03/2021
^i currently hold my record of not crying for an extended period if time at like 7 years i think never cried much as a child moreso just woukd saturate in darkness by my teen years i would try to force tears did nt work out thought something was wrong with me early mid 2010s came around and..... nothing absolutely nothing so confession is that most of the people who know me think i have no heart and have indeed argued with me about because of the assumption that i do not give a **** idk maybe i don t have a heart but hey
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:49:43 06/03/2021 by LeewweewoowheeH
#3917 Posted: 20:16:14 06/03/2021
i am not photogenic

every time i'm in a photo i look either like a pedophile or a stoner

Wait, you're not those things?
---
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#3918 Posted: 21:30:01 06/03/2021
i am not photogenic

does the fact that we have to wear masks everywhere help or no?

every time i see myself in the mirror with a mask and sunglasses, i feel like im about to rob a convenience store.
#3919 Posted: 23:18:24 06/03/2021
Quote: wspyro
i am not photogenic

does the fact that we have to wear masks everywhere help or no?

every time i see myself in the mirror with a mask and sunglasses, i feel like im about to rob a convenience store.

Ditch the sunglasses, I bet you have really pretty eyes.
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#3920 Posted: 02:23:12 09/03/2021
Quote: fyra
The entire group of Spyro, Cynder, Aeria and their few days old babies will get captured by a cult that venerate Tenebra like a goddess and will summon her soul so she can take over Fyra’s body(A possibility would be to empty it by throwing the baby soul out but the fact will still remain that it’s a few days old dragoness so useless for the Dark Queen as a new body until it’s possible to free her own that was cristallized with time magic completely meaning that the statue left is technically a corpse.)

There is the possibility of a slow corruption, becoming sickly and progressively weaker, maybe changing moods, more agressive as the ghost drain her of her energy, voices in her head that break her mind, moments where she remember nothing, it would escalate until Tenebra can fully take over. The process could allow it to take years and not be immediate, giving time before it’s too late to save Fyra.

Oooh, slow progression. You could also make it super insidious! The ghost possesses her very young and very subtly- trying to act like a growing child and such- and as she ages, she grows more moody and sociopathic, and the parents start wondering why their daughter is acting out, where they went wrong, etc. Then they find out that the dragon they raised had never been their daughter all along and it really becomes a race against the clock to save her.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#3921 Posted: 02:46:03 09/03/2021
Oh, this is so vile that Tenebra herself would be proud, knowing Spyro and Cynder inner darkness, they will start to wonder if they transmitted it unwittingly, but Electryn, their other daughter would be perfectly fine, making clear that the problem is with Fyra, we may have Aeria recognize behaviors of her mom if Fyra start showing traits of the spirit personality but she was 5 when she was taken away so how much does she even remember. I could put on top of that, the fact Tenebris is a city where exiled dragons and fanatics live so tons of dragons with a likely grudge against Warfang meaning an attack may happen, now that they are out of a wind guardian and also keeping the ghost succeeding to return to it's cristallized remains. Also the fact, the cult to get their daughter back and free her, could manipulate both parents to work for them to resurrect their goddess so basically burn the cristal so it can melt and turned back into scales and flesh.
---
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2251
#3922 Posted: 04:31:21 09/03/2021
whatever i’m reading right now is so boring, cliched and uninspired
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#3923 Posted: 11:14:34 09/03/2021
("Funny" scene happens)
Everyone: "..."
Erika: "hee hee hee heeeeee HAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!"
Everyone: (Bursts out into laughter)

Sometimes I wonder what gets everyone else to laugh. Does my laughing get them to realize that the scene was funny or are they just laughing because I thought it was funny or because of my laugh itself?
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#3924 Posted: 14:03:06 09/03/2021
Quote: Erikatastrophe
("Funny" scene happens)
Everyone: "..."
Erika: "hee hee hee heeeeee HAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!"
Everyone: (Bursts out into laughter)

Sometimes I wonder what gets everyone else to laugh. Does my laughing get them to realize that the scene was funny or are they just laughing because I thought it was funny or because of my laugh itself?

Laughing is contagious!! Also yes, sometimes there is a social aspect to it. Sometimes people are afraid to clap/laugh at certain scenes because they don't want to bother anyone or want to be seen as "the odd one out," so they wait until someone does it first. That's why in live performances which are done the exact same way every night, the crowd can react so differently.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:03:42 09/03/2021 by TheFlyingSeal
#3925 Posted: 14:06:52 09/03/2021
Cliched, boring and uninspired, everything have been done, what ever new idea you come up with as likely been done a thousand times or more, a great story is how you use the ideas you have and how well written the characters are. I am yet to reach that part(only at chapter 4) so I’m still discussing and searching what’s I’m going to do. However, I also want to avoid making a repeat of the Cynder plot so I have no intention to just make Fyra grow into an adult.

Instead of a full integral possession right ahead, knowing that hosts die when that happen(in a cessation of existence, swallowed whole sense), a progressive one could become more interesting as we can see Fyra struggle with the soul of Tenebra.

For those ideas about an attack on Warfang and using both Spyro and Cynder to bring the dark queen back to life, it does not mean at all, that I will do that, I’m just trying to figure out what I could do. An attack can be simply a separate group of cultists hiding in Warfang murdering people in honor of their «**goddess**».

Right now, it’s so early in the writing that yes, the concept definitely do lack flesh but it’s why I’m discussing, I want to make a great story not follow common trends or cliche of the Spyro fandom so how can it be twisted to make it less «**boring**»?
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#3926 Posted: 14:16:31 09/03/2021
Fyra, it's best to just get the story on paper/text file first. Your first draft is never going to be very presentable, but when you remove those ideas from your head instead of forcing yourself to remember all the cool events, it's much easier to think on what you should be fixing.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3927 Posted: 14:32:55 09/03/2021
So go back to making the chapter where the group get there instead of planning ahead. Even if the summoning and the possession is supposed to happen in the next chapter so that’s why I was thinking of that. My asperger nature make me subject to think too much so I go crazy in my thoughts of what could happen.
---
#3928 Posted: 16:25:21 09/03/2021
wait did fyra think i was talking about them
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#3929 Posted: 16:41:42 09/03/2021
You were not, sorry, how close the post was to mine made it sound like a reaction to it.
---
#3930 Posted: 16:47:27 09/03/2021
cow peepy would sing about fortnite
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#3931 Posted: 04:24:59 12/03/2021
i wish i had a girlfriend
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Immy Blue Sparx Gems: 963
#3932 Posted: 05:25:55 12/03/2021
Quote: skylandersspyro

boyfirends are cooler though think about it
#3933 Posted: 13:42:40 12/03/2021
When you find a neat idea that sounded great at first but thinking of it further it can’t work.
---
#3934 Posted: 18:26:14 12/03/2021
wanna go outside but i'm stuck in a zoom meeting instead > : /
---
#3935 Posted: 00:39:54 13/03/2021
Quote: skylandersspyro

No, you don't.

Trust me.
#3936 Posted: 20:40:39 15/03/2021
I'm really good at noticing subtle jabs, so watch it, haters. I'm also really good at jabbing back. Uhhh, subtly, of course. ;-)
---
#3937 Posted: 01:38:56 17/03/2021
i thought "butt" and "dude" were curse words when i was a kid
---
#3938 Posted: 06:18:15 17/03/2021
^ There were so many words that I knew weren't curse words when I was a kid, but I wasn't allowed to say them. "Gun," "murder," "hate," "shut up," "stupid," "idiot," and other little ones that don't really count like "dang" and "heck." And that's just naming a few.

That was so ****ing stupid, I really ****ing hated having to do that ****.
---
#3939 Posted: 06:39:53 17/03/2021
^yeh i remember tht ****ing **** you re talking about Erika like what ****ing crack was the ***** on i ****ing swear it was like horse **** hypocrite **** like if you re gonna make me look like a stupid ass **** then you be a ****ing stupid ass **** with me you pussy oh wait you can t thaaaaaaat s right you ***** you know

good memories Erika
---
#3940 Posted: 07:16:31 21/03/2021
When I was a really little kid, I called the index finger "the pointing finger."

Hey, if we can call a room where you do way more than take a bath "the bathroom," then I can call a finger that you do way more with than point "the pointing finger."

Do I not also live in the dining room? Am I Dining With The Dead?
---
#3941 Posted: 17:32:00 21/03/2021
Quote: Drawdler
i would be really tempted to go in the ama threads and ask everyone why they hated me five years ago without saying anything lmao

And #2 i would be way more surprised to find out there weren't people from this site maliciously stalking me than that there were

What the hell?
#3942 Posted: 18:18:26 21/03/2021
Quote: Drawdler
i would be really tempted to go in the ama threads and ask everyone why they hated me five years ago without saying anything lmao

And #2 i would be way more surprised to find out there weren't people from this site maliciously stalking me than that there were

if i m anything to go off of i think this site has a propensity to develop malicious stalking but idfk why man so 2 might turn out to be a frightening answer
---
First | Previous | Page 79 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me