darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > I had an idea about why Imaginite is scattered all over Skylands and Earth.
Page 1 of 1
I had an idea about why Imaginite is scattered all over Skylands and Earth.
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#1 Posted: 00:32:44 31/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Mabye the Mind Magic exploded, sending chunks of Imaginite all across Skylands and Earth, and mabye the explosion blasted the Senseis to Earth too...!
In the video where it showed Kaos putting on the Mind Magic, it started going haywire, meaning it could have exploded after he created the Doomlanders!
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 00:40:04 31/08/2016
I'm sure they will explain all of this when we get the game.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#3 Posted: 00:40:49 31/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
I'm sure they will explain all of this when we get the game.

K, m80.
---
Psychomancer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1374
#4 Posted: 00:55:12 31/08/2016
Kaos seems to need some kind of magic helmet machine thingy to use the Mind Magic, on the trailer. It may have, as you said, gone haywire and exploded, It is a solid theory. On the other hand, he seems to be creating the Doomlanders just before you battle them, so either the thing may not have exploded and he is still using it or the explosion give him the ability to use mind magic. I think, however, it is not exactly the explosion of Kaos' apparatus for controlling Mind Magic that caused the banishment of the senseis and the scattering of Imaginite. It is said that the Mind Magic was sealed by the Ancients, so when Kaos broke the seal and unleashed the Mind Magic on Skilands again, maybe there's some cataclymic reaction that caused the senseis to be sent flying to Earth, and shards of Imaginite getting everywhere in skylanders, with some shards even reaching earth.
---
Behold, my Catchphrase of Doom!
#5 Posted: 00:59:27 31/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Psychomancer
Kaos seems to need some kind of magic helmet machine thingy to use the Mind Magic, on the trailer. It may have, as you said, gone haywire and exploded, It is a solid theory. On the other hand, he seems to be creating the Doomlanders just before you battle them, so either the thing may not have exploded and he is still using it or the explosion give him the ability to use mind magic. I think, however, it is not exactly the explosion of Kaos' apparatus for controlling Mind Magic that caused the banishment of the senseis and the scattering of Imaginite. It is said that the Mind Magic was sealed by the Ancients, so when Kaos broke the seal and unleashed the Mind Magic on Skilands again, maybe there's some cataclymic reaction that caused the senseis to be sent flying to Earth, and shards of Imaginite getting everywhere in skylanders, with some shards even reaching earth.

Interesting... smilie
---
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#6 Posted: 07:17:20 31/08/2016
Quote: henryszuch
I think that the Mind Magic exploding seems like a realistic idea, especially since it's essentially what happened in every game besides SSA

You mean Superchargers, right?
In SSA, the Core of Light exploded, sending them to Earth
In Giants, the Fist of Arkus exploded, sending them to earth (in ancient times)
In SWAP Force, the Cloudbreak Volcano Erupted, sending them to Earth (and splitting them in half)
In Trap Team, Cloudcracker Prison exploded, sending them to earth.
In Superchargers, Eon sent them to earth in their vehicles because you are their last hope.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:19:14 31/08/2016 by juarmo
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#7 Posted: 12:34:38 31/08/2016
Quote: juarmo
I think that the Mind Magic exploding seems like a realistic idea, especially since it's essentially what happened in every game besides SSA

In SWAP Force, the Cloudbreak Volcano Erupted, sending them to Earth (and splitting them in half)
In Superchargers, Eon sent them to earth in their vehicles because you are their last hope.

That's how I think the new cores became toys. They were sent to Earth, that's all.
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Trighap52 Blue Sparx Gems: 637
#8 Posted: 13:04:59 31/08/2016
The senseis in the end of the overview are teaming up to defeat kaos so I expect them to try to save the situation when kaos used mind magic to create the doomlanders but kaos imagined himself winning like he did in spyro's adventure by creating an explosion and then the remote control appears and he send the senseis on earth !
---
Oh we can zoom all the way to the moon from this great wide wacky world, Jump with me, grab coins with me, Oh yeah!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:05:27 31/08/2016 by Trighap52
Psychomancer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1374
#9 Posted: 14:14:35 31/08/2016
Quote: JohnnySmasher42

That's how I think the new cores became toys. They were sent to Earth, that's all.

I always assumed that all the core skylanders were present at the battle for the core of light and were sent to earth then, but were not found until much later.
---
Behold, my Catchphrase of Doom!
#10 Posted: 00:10:35 03/09/2016

I always assumed that all the core skylanders were present at the battle for the core of light and were sent to earth then, but were not found until much later.

That's actually canon for Spotlight and Blackout.
---
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#11 Posted: 00:36:04 03/09/2016

Except it's not! They were banished to the realms of Light and Dark, not Earth!
But then they returned bc Cloudcracker exploded (How did Eon not know about Light? He knew about Spotlight fo' sho', so how could he NOT know about her Element?)
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#12 Posted: 00:44:14 03/09/2016
It all begins with an explosion!
#13 Posted: 00:59:48 03/09/2016

Except it's not! They were banished to the realms of Light and Dark, not Earth!
But then they returned bc Cloudcracker exploded (How did Eon not know about Light? He knew about Spotlight fo' sho', so how could he NOT know about her Element?)

My bad.
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#14 Posted: 02:57:20 03/09/2016

Reminds me of season 2 of Transformers where a bunch of new characters were suddenly introduced but they act like they've been on earth the whole time.
---
Boop me if you see this.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#15 Posted: 03:03:26 03/09/2016
ver large explosion
#16 Posted: 07:31:55 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
ver large explosion

big explosion
much boom
[User Posted Image]
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me