Page 1 of 1
I hope they adress it this time...
Psychomancer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1374
#1 Posted: 23:38:12 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Something bothered me in Superchargers and I fear it could be simply ignored again this time. In the first 4 games we were given context on how the new skylanders were banished to Earth and assumed their toy forms, but in superchargers it seems this issue was not adressed, and that was the biggest flaw in Superchargers storyline for me. Do you think they will explain it this time? I mean, how come the reformed villains, the senseis and the creation crystals end up in Earth? I really, really hope they adress it.
---
Behold, my Catchphrase of Doom!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:40:03 24/08/2016 by Psychomancer
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 23:48:59 24/08/2016
Eon explicitly says he sent them, tho?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 23:59:30 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Eon explicitly says he sent them, tho?

He says that he sent them? Was it in some video?
---
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#4 Posted: 00:09:33 25/08/2016
He sent them with the Rift Engine Vehicles.

How they got shrunk and frozen: That's what happens to all Skylanders when they exit the magic of Skylands and enter our world.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#5 Posted: 00:12:36 25/08/2016
(aka enter the factory where they're made)
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#6 Posted: 00:20:12 25/08/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
(aka enter the factory where they're made)

There's always the one guy at the party that's too serious
-Phantom

Seriously. We all know that. Why bother pointing it out?

Edit: how'd the characters get separated from their vehicles if they used them to REACH earth and were subsequently frozen?
They can't move, so they ought to be stuck.
I guess the people who find them and put them in packaging to sell them to separate them to profit more off of Single Packs?

Well, I guess trans-dimensional travel is a bumpy ride, because the skylanders wind up separated from one another when being blasted to earth, so either they're not familiar with the "buddy system", or they get sent to "random" places upon arrival?
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:29:29 25/08/2016 by juarmo
#7 Posted: 00:25:51 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nightmoon
He sent them with the Rift Engine Vehicles.

How they got shrunk and frozen: That's what happens to all Skylanders when they exit the magic of Skylands and enter our world.

Yeah the part on how they shrunk and freeze due to the lack of Magic in our world I get. Really happy to know that they told us, at least in the comics, how the superchargers get to Earth. Supose we needed the vehicles with the Rift engines in order for the other Skylanders (that were already here on Earth) to be able to return too. Will look into the comics, thanks!
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#8 Posted: 00:39:19 25/08/2016
It wasn't the comics, the introduction cutscene before the Motley Meadows chapter. Rift into Overdrive ends with him getting captured and he does that offscreen.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:39:52 25/08/2016 by Bifrost
#9 Posted: 01:48:48 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
It wasn't the comics, the introduction cutscene before the Motley Meadows chapter. Rift into Overdrive ends with him getting captured and he does that offscreen.

You, sir, are right! I just watched the intro again and he does say tha they sent them to us! Thanks for bringing it to my attention, Bifrost my friend!
---
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#10 Posted: 01:52:19 25/08/2016
Quote: Psychomancer

You, sir, are right! I just watched the intro again and he does say tha they sent them to us! Thanks for bringing it to my attention, Bifrost my friend!

I was going to do the same, but then went into a long spiel that was mostly speculation, and didn't post it.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#11 Posted: 01:54:55 25/08/2016
I'm still more bugged about the Trap Team only being on Earth for at most a few days.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me