darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > What Figures are you most excited for to have?
Page 1 of 1
What Figures are you most excited for to have?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 19:17:06 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
There are so many amazing, detailed figures this year in Skylanders Imaginators, so I want to know which ones are you most excited to hold and cherish forever smilie

Water Quickshot: Her figure is incredibly detailed. Super nice hair detail, hair detail, everything. They really did a number on her.
Flarewolf: This is probably one of the best figures this year. Insanely detailed Bazooka, and everything else just looks really nice.
Barbella: Her figure is translucent and I love figures like that. It looks really really cool.
Air Strike: Now, Air Strike himself isn't all that impressive, but the Bird on his figure just makes him one of the best figures to have.
Mysticat: Hes not as detailed as some of the others, but hes still a nice figure that I can't wait to have.
Pain-Yatta: One word: DETAILED.
Chopscotch: I know I keep using the same word over and over again, but these are literally the most detailed figures they've ever done. The detail on her skull mask is phenomenal.
Pit Boss: Now we haven't gotten a good look at it, but his figure looks really really nice and I'm excited to have it.
Krankcase: Detail, detail, detail!
Cortex: The pose on his figure just suits his personality perfectly, and I love it.
Starcast: GLITTER! smilie
Hood Sickle: One of the nicest figures. The detail on the hood looks really nice.
Ambush: I really like the pose of the figure, and the detail on his wood parts smilie

So how about you guys?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#2 Posted: 19:21:05 24/08/2016
Air Strike - I can't wait to get a closer look at his/her hawk.

Starcast and Aurora - I can't wait to add another light and dark element to my small collection!
#3 Posted: 19:22:10 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: yelvy

Starcast and Aurora - I can't wait to add another light and dark element to my small collection!

Haha, Same. I only have Knight Light, Legendary Astroblast and Nightfall :'C
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#4 Posted: 19:23:30 24/08/2016
Bad Juju, of course.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#5 Posted: 19:24:00 24/08/2016
Quote: Luminous35

I only have Blackout and Spotlight, so you're doing better than me! smilie
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#6 Posted: 19:37:37 24/08/2016
Starcast, definitely. Really I'm excited for them all, but Starcast's figure looks absolutely amazing.
---
Dead
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#7 Posted: 19:39:26 24/08/2016
From the figure alone, Starcast. That clear starry pattern he has is gorgeous.
---
Hahahahaha
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#8 Posted: 19:42:21 24/08/2016
1. Starcast - Shimmery and translucing, yes please!
2. Barbella - Love the translucing crystal effect.
3. Golden Queen - Precious, precious gold!
4. Squid Girl - Very pretty textures and awesome pose.
5. Mysticat - Love the colors and the staff.
6. Aurora - Looks amazing irl.

All the others are either unknown (figure wise) or just nothing special.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#9 Posted: 19:53:19 24/08/2016
All of them! Though Mysticat in particular, since he's only the 2nd figure so far to have a centaurian build, thus he stands out a lot. I also really like felines, so his lower half is yes.

Also really looking forward to the Villains, as well as the new additions to Light and Dark.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#10 Posted: 19:57:57 24/08/2016
flarewolf and mysticat are my top 2. im curious how they will play but just off the figures they are the best, flarewolf's bazooka is nice looking and i think he has a tail of fire? hard to tell from the video. but hes a wolf so that makes him top tier on my list alone. didnt give mysticat much thought until i saw the entire figure, once i did it tied flarewolf for must haves. i was hoping they would make another taur and a cattaur to boot. make a wolftaur and i would probably die from happiness. tae kwon crow is up there too cause hes my favorite villain from trap team. cant wait to get better views of some of the other figures, i feel that they stepped things up this year.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#11 Posted: 20:02:24 24/08/2016
He does indeed have a fire tail. Almost looks like a fox tail (made of fire), really.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#12 Posted: 20:33:49 24/08/2016
Crash Bandicoot
Dr. Cortex - How often do you find any Crash Bandicoot merchandise, especially of Cortex?
Pain-Yatta - I imagine he would be nice to touch.
Flarewolf - He looks well detailed.
Wolfgang - I like his pose.
Krankcase - Detail.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#13 Posted: 21:03:30 24/08/2016
Starcast - He's like Enigma 2: The Sequel

Painyatta - Who didn't like Painyatta in Trap Team?

Pit Boss - A very mysterious and awesome looking snake. He's also a sorcerer; need I say more?

Golden Queen - She is the reason that the Sorcerer class is my favorite. Plus, her dark form is AMAZING.
Psychomancer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1374
#14 Posted: 21:36:05 24/08/2016
Definetly, Kaos! His inclusion in the game is what sealed my decision to get Imaginators after I had skipped Superchargers last year.
---
Behold, my Catchphrase of Doom!
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#15 Posted: 21:39:07 24/08/2016
I'm not gonna lie it's hard for me to decide what I'm most excited about. Crash and Cortex are an easy start for me, then Krankcase, Hood Sickle and Bad Juju and then most of the new characters like Chopscotch and Air Strike to name a few.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#16 Posted: 21:55:48 24/08/2016
i will cry tears of pure joy when i get pain-yatta
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#17 Posted: 21:58:59 24/08/2016
Hood sickle
Crash
Golden queen
Painyatta
Krancase
TaeKwonCrow Green Sparx Gems: 233
#18 Posted: 22:39:32 24/08/2016
PAIN-YATTA for every reason possible.
---
*looks up at icon*
GO HOME, BUCKSHOT, YOU'RE DRUNK
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#19 Posted: 23:28:12 24/08/2016
Quote: Bionichute
i will cry tears of pure joy when i get pain-yatta

Does it include candy with the figure? Cause I haven't done research, I figured the figure would act like a Pez dispenser.
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#20 Posted: 23:46:46 24/08/2016
Probably PainYatta or Flarewolf

Maybe Starcast
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#21 Posted: 23:52:34 24/08/2016
Quote: Luminous35

I only have Blackout and Spotlight, so you're doing better than me! smilie

Well, I bought the Light and Dark Expansions at a Target and Gamestop, respectively (I also bought the starter at Gamestop.). The two were more or less next door to one another, and I was gonna skip Trap Team until I heard about the elements a few weeks after release/announcement/whatever. I was gonna only buy an expansion pack if I could find them both at one location, because the only place that sold the Light Expansion online was TRU, and I heard a lot of people say they ordered the light and got the dark instead, the only way to ensure there was no mixup was to order both together, but my mother convinced me to buy the Dark Pack at Gamestop, and I was RELIEVED to find a Light at the Target about 50 meters away.
(God, if that Toys "R" Us on the OTHER side of the Target wasn't converted to a Babies "R" Us, I could pick up a Dark Edition and/or Eon's at Gamestop, walk to target, buy some Nitros, walk to TRU, buy some Legendary figures without even leaving the shopping center. On top of that, there's a Best Buy on the way to that shopping center that's just off the beaten path. Because it was converted, the nearest TRU is several miles away, and is only next to a Target, but fortunately in the same shopping center just the same.
On the other hand, there's 2 nearby Walmarts, and the second closest is near a Gamestop and a Fry's, and its a close second.
So, I guess I could make two separate trips to TRU/Target and Gamestop/Walmart, and just go to the Best Buy that's the closest out of anything for any of my best-buy needs. (and if I don't happen to have a reason to go to Walmart OR TRU, I can go to the Target and Walmart)
Edit: went off on a tangent again.p
Well, light and dark expansions means I have Knight Light, Knight Mare, Sunscraper Spire, Midnight Museum, the Heavenly Hawk Trap, the Shadowy Spider Trap, I also got Blackout and Spotlight at Gamestop.com In Superchargers, I bought the Legendary Sky Action Pack at Toys "R" Us, complete with Legendary Astroblast and Legendary Sun Runner. I also got my hands on a Dark Sea Shadow and a Nightfall.
So, i'm missing Sea Shadow, Astroblast, Sun Runner. Beam Scream Trap (it's a freaking Yawn Trap smilie), Shining Ship Trap, Ghastly Grimmace Trap, and Dark Dagger Trap.
I'm also getting one of the Dark CC molds in the Dark Edition. And of course, I plan to buy Hood Sickle, Blaster-Tron, Aurora, and Starcast.
I'll be getting at least Light CC (I might buy at least one of every mold that Light and Dark Crystals come in...)
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:16:13 25/08/2016 by juarmo
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#22 Posted: 00:12:47 25/08/2016
most excited for:

Crash Bandicoot
Dr Neo Cortex
Ember
Aurora
Starcast
Flarewolf
Kaos
Hood Sickle
Tae Kwon Crow
Ambush

I'm also quite excited for the squid girl, but don't feel right adding her to the list when we still don't know her name smilie
Bitmap Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#23 Posted: 00:18:45 25/08/2016
Crash n' Cortex

That is all.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#24 Posted: 01:24:13 25/08/2016
All of them, thought specifically Cortex, Crash, Kaos, Tae Kwon Crow, Tri-Tip, Hood Sickle, Starcast, Pain-yatta and Blaster-Tron.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:17:42 25/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#25 Posted: 01:57:04 25/08/2016
Krankcase- He's literally been The Fave since Trap Team. If I don't get him, I will be very disappointed in myself.
Wolfgang- He was the fave, but then Krankcase happened. It's a minor setback.
Tri-Tip- Did someone say dinosaurs?!
Mysticat- I have a soft spot for cats. As in, resisting a cat is futile. Not to mention, I have that strange feeling Mysticat is hypoallergenic!
Kaos- His figure looks great and I've always enjoyed him. Of COURSE I'm going to get him.
Starcast- Galaxy man.
Crash and Cortex-Totally not to spite my Crash friend who's kind of salty.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#26 Posted: 02:16:45 25/08/2016
Starcast, he will be my first dark skylander.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#27 Posted: 02:31:29 25/08/2016
All of them, at the moment. I'll pick my favs once I get to play them
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#28 Posted: 03:46:36 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
This topic was meant for what FIGURES your excited to have apart of you collection, not what Characters your excited to play as and have. What figures your excited to hold in your hands.
---
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#29 Posted: 04:00:55 25/08/2016
I'm excited to play as Sunburn.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me