Page 1 of 1
New Idea...
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#1 Posted: 13:54:23 22/08/2016 | Topic Creator
So I think nobody actually sincerely thinks the petition for resttable crystals will work. So I think we have something else we can do... Find a youtuber, either on this forum or not, and actively contact them, and fight for them to confront Activision, once they have the chance. I think this will echo our message loud and clear. So vote we try 'Skylander Dad' but if anyone disagrees we can work that out.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 13:56:54 22/08/2016
That's a surefire way to get on Acti's bad side and lose their grace, they'll just get them phased out. They don't like criticism in their game coverage, like any marketing.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:57:12 22/08/2016 by Bifrost
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#3 Posted: 14:00:19 22/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
That's a surefire way to get on Acti's bad side and lose their grace, they'll just get them phased out. They don't like criticism in their game coverage, like any marketing.

Oh yeah sure it is, but that's the point. They're like politicians, they need to be held accountable to us(The Viewer) and not the big corporations.

And plus if we do a channel as big as SB/G Acti can't be mad for too long.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:00:46 22/08/2016 by Blink182Bouncer
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#4 Posted: 14:03:58 22/08/2016
Quote: Blink182Bouncer
Quote: Bifrost

Oh yeah sure it is, but that's the point. They're like politicians, they need to be held accountable to us(The Viewer) and not the big corporations.

And plus if we do a channel as big as SB/G Acti can't be mad for too long.

C'mon, let's face it: Very few You-tubers are gonna risk their fanbase and/or their channel because we're not happy about a small detail in a video game, especially Skylanders B/G. We need to get over this, guys.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me