Page 1 of 1
Mystery Chests [TOPIC]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 01:39:47 22/08/2016 | Topic Creator
We don't have a topic for this subject yet, so I thought I should make one. We now know there are three types of chests - Gold, Silver and Bronze. We know that these three chests are shown on the Imaginators poster, and we know that there is a Gold Chest in the Dark Edition Starter Pack. However, we still do not know what exactly these chests will do, how they will come packaged and how many a Portal Master should actually buy. This topic is for discussing these things. So...let's talk about what we know and our ideas involving what we don't.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:40:56 22/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#2 Posted: 01:50:18 22/08/2016
Well, we know they unlock parts for Imaginators - essentially they're like bling bags.
What I'm mainly wondering is, how is the bronze chest different from the gold chest?

Does the bronze give you more common parts but can be used more often?
Does the gold give you more rare parts but can only be used once in a while?
Is the silver somewhere in-between?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#3 Posted: 01:52:37 22/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: AdamGregory03
Well, we know they unlock parts for Imaginators - essentially they're like bling bags.
What I'm mainly wondering is, how is the bronze chest different from the gold chest?

But do we actually know that they are blind bagged? And are the parts you unlock exclusive to the chest? That's one of the things I'm wondering.
---
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#4 Posted: 02:00:36 22/08/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

I really hope they let you use them every few days to unlock more parts, but they've never been good with that. A lot of the extra figures are a one-and-done use. Then again with the $6 price I think they might be of good use.
#5 Posted: 02:04:44 22/08/2016 | Topic Creator
What I hope is that placing one on the Portal simply unlocks a whole set or an item. The rareness of the set or item you get depends on what chest you get - Gold unlocks rare, Bronze unlocks common, and Silver unlocks in between. I just really hope that whatever you get in a Chest you can unlock in the game the normal way, too. That way, I'll only buy a few chests.
---
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#6 Posted: 02:09:27 22/08/2016
I wonder if the one in the dark edition are random sets or all the same
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#7 Posted: 02:27:17 22/08/2016
I think that the chests unlock random Imaginator parts, and the type of chest determines the rarity of the parts. Bronze would unlock Common pieces, with a chance of a Uncommon, Silver would unlock Uncommon, with a chance of Rare, and Gold would unlock Rare, with a chance of Mythic.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#8 Posted: 03:40:57 22/08/2016
part of me is hoping they'll work like the Hidden Treasure magic item...but the random unlock "blind bag" sound more likely given how traps were done and the fact we can't reset crystals smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me