darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > What can you afford for Imaginators and what will it cost you?
Page 1 of 1
What can you afford for Imaginators and what will it cost you?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 00:11:28 21/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Were two months away from launch, so I think it's time we decided on what were buying on day one, and what everything will cost smilie

In general, besides launch, I'm gonna try to buy every character, (it never goes well because I fail at launch this year its not happening) but I never finished Superchargers. This time, I'm really gonna try. I ended up growing out of SL until Skylanders 6 got revealed. I'm not letting it happen this year.

So far, on launch I can afford 50$ towards the Starter Pack (my dad is paying for the rest) Starcast, Chopscotch, Aurora, Hood Sickle, Tae Kwon Crow, Mysticat + Magic CC, Wolfgang + Undead CC, Gryphon Park Observatory (for Earth CC, and Air Strike), and the Light CC.

Hoping I can afford more, but honestly, I still have to pay for half of my PS4 but I'm paying after Christmas, I wasn't planning on paying for some of the Starter Pack either ;-;

So far, this will cost me about 199.91$

I'm going to have about 242$ on launch day, so I'm also going to try to pay for Ambush and Ember. Money is so difficult ;-;
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:11:40 21/08/2016 by Luminous35
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 00:17:22 21/08/2016
Starter Pack(already dangerously close to my savings), Bad Juju later on.

That's it. It's 80 dollars for you guys, easily over 300 reais for me most likely unless my plan works, then I can probably save a bunch on the former.

Anyone else's gonna have to wait, though I'm hoping I'll get Starcast,Chopscotch and Grave Clobber someday. Unfortunately, that's what I said to Gearshift and Short Cut too, and I haven't had money for them either :c Kiinda considering selling Knight Mare since Nightfall already covers any Dark stuff I might need for the future, but leaving it as a last resort should I REALLY be interested in more characters than in her.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 18:10:54 21/08/2016 by Bifrost
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#3 Posted: 00:22:46 21/08/2016
Well, the Crash Edition, Starcast, Ember, Barbella, Aurora, Magic Double Pack & Water Crystal all together cost 190 Euros. I saved 260 so far, but I'm gonna spend that throughout the whole game.
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#4 Posted: 00:23:45 21/08/2016
I have 20 bucks that is going towards a triple pack that has a Magic Creation Crystal, a Tech Creation Crystal, and an Undead Creation Crystal.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#5 Posted: 00:28:41 21/08/2016
I've been waiting for this topic.

My plans for day 1 are the dark Wii U starter, Ambush, Starcast, Tae Kwon Crow, Hood Sickle, Aurora, light crystal and undead crystal.

Ordinarily this would come out to $200 but I expect for TRU to have the BOGO40% sale again so in total it will cost $166 not counting tax and I will be paying for I by myself.
---
Hahahahaha
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#6 Posted: 00:41:48 21/08/2016
I'm selling all my returning superchargers and some old skylanders I don't play with anymore to GameStop then I'll have enough to pay for the rest of the dark starter and have enough money to buy one specific fellow on day one, a sensei that will for sure chop me in pieces....
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#7 Posted: 00:47:27 21/08/2016
My plan:
Both Crash SE and DE starter packs, whatever figures come out, both double packs, the Gryphon Park Observatory adventure pack, creation crystals and treasure chests.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#8 Posted: 01:42:47 21/08/2016
I already pre-ordered on Amazon using gift card credit, so that's already 75 bucks covered.
Senseis are like 15 bucks each, right? And Creation Crystals are ten... Not sure how many Senseis I'll wind up getting, but I plan on getting a couple of Crystals per element, maybe 30-40...
And that's not even counting the Adventure Packs...
So...
I dunno.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#9 Posted: 02:41:42 21/08/2016
I managed to build up the courage to decide to sell all my vehicles along with the skylanders I said I'll sell since digital vehicles will be in racing mode. Now when I sell them tomorrow to GameStop for $70.80, I should be able to get a ton of wave one on release day.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:42:29 21/08/2016 by PwnageFTW
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#10 Posted: 03:17:30 21/08/2016
What all was in wave 1 again? I know it was posted by myskylanders, but I think I read it's been taken down. Could someone tell me what wave 1 was supposed to be on there?
---
Dead
#11 Posted: 03:31:51 21/08/2016
Quote: mega spyro
What all was in wave 1 again? I know it was posted by myskylanders, but I think I read it's been taken down. Could someone tell me what wave 1 was supposed to be on there?

luminous made a video on it
---
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#12 Posted: 03:52:53 21/08/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Were two months away from launch, so I think it's time we decided on what were buying on day one, and what everything will cost smilie

In general, besides launch, I'm gonna try to buy every character, (it never goes well because I fail at launch this year its not happening) but I never finished Superchargers. This time, I'm really gonna try. I ended up growing out of SL until Skylanders 6 got revealed. I'm not letting it happen this year.

So far, on launch I can afford 50$ towards the Starter Pack (my dad is paying for the rest) Starcast, Chopscotch, Aurora, Hood Sickle, Tae Kwon Crow, Mysticat + Magic CC, Wolfgang + Undead CC, Gryphon Park Observatory (for Earth CC, and Air Strike), and the Light CC.

Hoping I can afford more, but honestly, I still have to pay for half of my PS4 but I'm paying after Christmas, I wasn't planning on paying for some of the Starter Pack either ;-;

So far, this will cost me about 199.91$

I'm going to have about 242$ on launch day, so I'm also going to try to pay for Ambush and Ember. Money is so difficult ;-;

that's a lot...I'm using trade-in credit & a $15 reward coupon towards my day 1 Imaginators haul, but I'll be lucky if I can get anything beyond the Xbox One Dark Edition & the PS3 Crash Edition ( both on preorder already at my local Gamestop ). I'm hoping I can get Ember, Aurora & the Gryphon Observatory Adventure Pack, with Hood Sickle & Tae Kwon Crow planned for November when I pick up Pokemon Sun.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#13 Posted: 09:06:49 21/08/2016
My list is:

Dark Wii U plus Kaos
Starcast
Tri-Tip
Hood Sickle
Aurora
Ambush
Light Crystal

I am getting all the light and dark stuff first as I think they will be harder to find later on
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#14 Posted: 09:14:59 21/08/2016
I've saved up about £50, so that will just about cover the regular starter pack. Hopefully I can pick up the adventure packs as christmas gifts.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:15:43 21/08/2016 by yelvy
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#15 Posted: 09:43:25 21/08/2016
My current plans, unless something else is revealed or shown or I change my mind:

Starter Pack ------- £50
Ambush ----------- £15
Starcast ----------- £15
Gryphon Park ---- £25
Light Crystal ----- £9

TOTAL ----------- £114
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#16 Posted: 17:49:09 21/08/2016
I don't really know... I am in Canada and everything is really expensive here so I will probably sell my superchargers stuff My EB games gives me 7$ each for them!
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
Tvk Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#17 Posted: 18:07:39 21/08/2016
I'm still collecting the figures from trap team. Some are hard to find now. With imaginators, i ll buy everything from day one. So i won't miss a thing
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#18 Posted: 19:05:06 21/08/2016
Quote: Tvk
I'm still collecting the figures from trap team. Some are hard to find now. With imaginators, i ll buy everything from day one. So i won't miss a thing

yeah, I'm in a similar boat...still missing some unique characters from both Swap Force and Trap Team, plus a bunch of reposes as far back as Giants and the Volcanic Vault ( which I'm only really after atm because my OCD needs to get the last Legendary Treasure in Superchargers smilie ).I also only have 1 variant so far ( Kickoff Countdown ) and may start going for them at some point. With any luck I'll be getting Enigma & Bat Spin soon, just have to see if my Gamestop can get them sent over from another store ( which they've already done for me twice for Spotlight & Blackout ).

I will be going for Imaginators figures quickly so I don't end up hunting like this again ( well, not as badly anyways...Thrillipede was a pain thanks to Activision effing up his release but I lucked out importing from Amazon UK )
xboxfanuk Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#19 Posted: 20:17:44 21/08/2016
I literally have no money this year to spend on Skylanders. But with a bit of luck I might be able to pick up the starter pack. So my plan is to see how much I squeeze out of that before needing a new figure. Honestly I don't think the imaginators of different elements are going to make a huge difference. I will just be stuck with the two battle classes, but after that I can also change up the look and gear.

I also end up trying to buy the adventure packs and stuff and it just ends up being tons of money for like 30 minutes more of gameplay.
---
Friend me on Xbox One - GT: Xboxfanuk

Would love to co-op Superchargers.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:18:20 21/08/2016 by xboxfanuk
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#20 Posted: 20:20:59 21/08/2016
Some family members comissioned me for some art, I might be able to afford a teeny bit more, wow. Not counting my savings before it's even on hand though, but I wonder if I should go foward of actually start planning for more Senseis or I should go back and get these Trap Masters in my waiting list by October.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Tvk Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#21 Posted: 18:21:28 22/08/2016
I wasted too much money on trapteam. And still i haven't got everything. I do have all trapmasters. Paid to much for some though.
With imaginators ill try to buy every figure on day one.
On the other hand, the quest of finding everything is fun too.

Im not going to buy all different crystals. I think one of each element....mmmm I remember myself saying the same about the traps... in the end wasted a small fortune
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:24:21 22/08/2016 by Tvk
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#22 Posted: 20:34:13 22/08/2016
My birthdays coming up in november so ill be able to get a good few

paid half for the dark edition starter pack (to save money) pre-ordered
going to get

mysticat and magic crystal
tae kwon crow
aurora
starcast
adventure pack
and maybe a triple crystal pack or hoodsickle
and possibly tri-tip and dr krankcase if im lucky smilie

so thats about 130 euro, if theres enough money i might also get aurora

pretty much the only skylander i dont plan on getting at all for imaginators is bad juju

also it could be actually 230 if you count the pack but with the pre-order we are allowed pay 5 euro a week which is easier or pay it all together on release day
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:36:38 22/08/2016 by BatWolf
Barrysun Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#23 Posted: 20:50:46 22/08/2016
let's see... might start with Crash bandicoot first, then get what interests me.
whatever I don't get, I'll, pick up on another date.
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#24 Posted: 20:52:10 22/08/2016
So I ran into a huge problem recently with my original plans, so I can't afford as much now. Due to problems, I have to get myself a PS4 so that I can still get myself a Crash Edition, that I can't live without. With a whole bunch of my money going towards that, (not the starter pack, that's a gift.) I only have £60 for the characters that I want. Thankfully, the only two Skylanders I like that aren't included in Wave 1 is Flarewolf and Pit Boss. I could proabably scrape enough money together for those, whenever that may be. I'm also not getting any Creation Crystals until way later on. But for Wave 1 I'll be able to get the starter pack characters, Kaos, Tri-Tip, Tae, Krankcase and Wolfgang. That pretty much covers it for me, as I want to focus on the characters that I really want first.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#25 Posted: 20:55:30 22/08/2016
Crash edition , auora , hood sickle , Tae kown crow , Barbella and some creation crystals.
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#26 Posted: 21:27:10 22/08/2016
Crash Edition + Everything.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
stinkbomb29 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1697
#27 Posted: 21:40:12 22/08/2016
I'm underwhelmed by Blastertron being the light villain, much more excited if it was Luminous!!!

Anywho, the last two characters were not sure of are definitely bowslingers of the magic and tech elements.

Their pictures were released very early on in some leaks!!

Be cool to have a more solid poster shot with names of the remaining ones we are unsure of!!

Yay!! 50 days and counting!!!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#28 Posted: 21:45:46 22/08/2016 | Topic Creator
^ I think your on the wrong topic.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Extreme_Kaos99 Blue Sparx Gems: 914
#29 Posted: 22:46:07 22/08/2016
I will most likely buy figures online a few days after the release because going to a store, especially mine, will be almost sold out. I am going to Preorder the Dark Wii U Starter + Kaos, Creation Crystals, and Aurora. That is at least what I'll get. I want Starcast, More Creation Crystals, Mysticat, Gryphon Observatory, Barbella, and Tae Kwon Crow, maybe Chopscotch and Ember, but those I might buy later, depending if they are available on Amazon. Dark Edition + Aurora + 4 CCs = About $155 (I would get more CCs but I don't know how many are available in single packs)
---
ONCE UPON A TIME IS AWESOME!!!!
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#30 Posted: 22:52:47 22/08/2016
Quote: stinkbomb29
I'm underwhelmed by Blastertron being the light villain, much more excited if it was Luminous!!!

Anywho, the last two characters were not sure of are definitely bowslingers of the magic and tech elements.

Their pictures were released very early on in some leaks!!

Be cool to have a more solid poster shot with names of the remaining ones we are unsure of!!

Yay!! 50 days and counting!!!

Wrong topic, boi.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
stinkbomb29 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1697
#31 Posted: 23:16:41 22/08/2016
Yep!! Got that!!!
Psychomancer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1374
#32 Posted: 04:39:06 23/08/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Starter Pack(already dangerously close to my savings), Bad Juju later on.

That's it. It's 80 dollars for you guys, easily over 300 reais for me most likely unless my plan works, then I can probably save a bunch on the former.

Anyone else's gonna have to wait, though I'm hoping I'll get Starcast,Chopscotch and Grave Clobber someday. Unfortunately, that's what I said to Gearshift and Short Cut too, and I haven't had money for them either :c Kiinda considering selling Knight Mare since Nightfall already covers any Dark stuff I might need for the future, but leaving it as a last resort should I REALLY be interested in more characters than in her.

Feel your pain, man. I'm from Brazil too, and paying in reais here is a pain. I will see if I can get a friend of mine to buy it for me on the United States and bring it to me in december. Asked her to preorder because of Kaos. I would like to get Crash and the villains later though. But the prices here are really high.
---
Behold, my Catchphrase of Doom!
Punch_Potion_X Blue Sparx Gems: 894
#33 Posted: 11:38:03 23/08/2016
My Day One Plan in Australia

- Pick Up PS3 Starter Pack + Bonus Kaos = $100
- Dr. Krankcase = $20
- Tech Creation Crystal = $15
- Hood Sickle = $20
- Tae Kwon Crow = $20

Day One Total = $175
This will be all of my Wave 1 purchases in one go, as school would have just started and I can't afford to go to the shops multiple times. Man, the release date in Australia is sooooo inconvenient : On the first week of school...

TBH Some of you's are in a lot worse situations than me.
---
Skylanders Ring of Heroes.
Will (hopefully) only require pockets half as deep
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:40:15 23/08/2016 by Punch_Potion_X
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#34 Posted: 16:20:37 24/08/2016
Definitely get the light cc on day one.
My PS4 DE is already paid off. Bummed they're not doing a PS3 one as well.
But hoping to get everything on day 1, plus finish paying off the PS3 Crash starter pack. Figured the DE will be harder to find than the Crash SE packs
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#35 Posted: 16:37:30 24/08/2016
Using what's listed as wave 1 for us, I'll be getting a lot if I can afford it. Starter pack, double pack (unless Mysticat is in a single), adventure pack, and 5 single Senseis. Adding up to $195 before sales and tax. Now the question is if I can afford it all day 1. Might not get the starter pack at launch, only because that'll be around forever, where as launch figures often become really hard to find later on. So those are more important at launch in my opinion.
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#36 Posted: 17:01:27 24/08/2016
I'm just getting Dark Edition Starter and one of each element's creation crystal (still angry that they can't reset). I could get more but I don't see the point. I have every Skylander ever released (excluding variants) and I only have like 5 at level 20. I consider it part of the challenge lol so leveling the Imaginators to level 20 isn't important.
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#37 Posted: 17:42:02 24/08/2016
On day 1, my dad will probably get me the Dark Edition, then I'll use my own money to get the Magic/Tech/Undead Crystal Pack, a Water Crystal, and Light Crystal, Tri-Tip, Tae Kwon Crow, Ambush, Aurora, and Krankcase. It'll probably run me 120 Dollars.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#38 Posted: 23:36:18 24/08/2016
I can afford all of it, but will I do it? Nope.
#39 Posted: 23:38:59 24/08/2016
My plan after buying the dark edition and crash edition is get Mysticat single pack, Wolfgang double pack with undead creation crystal, and Hood Sickle. I think I'll be set after that, and if Mysticat doesn't come in a single after all, I'll just get his double pack instead, and I'd have enough for a light crystal and earth crystal.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me