Page 1 of 1
Villain trophies
Pickle Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#1 Posted: 00:47:57 19/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Can we use these in this game or no?
---
smilie "So what'll it be, you wan' da appetizer or da main course?!" -Chef Pepper Jack, 2014-2015: R.I.P. (Roast in Piece) smilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#2 Posted: 00:50:13 19/08/2016
It's confirmed Supercharger Racing is coming back, so I'm just going to say "most likely".
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#3 Posted: 00:59:43 19/08/2016
They also said "with the tracks you already know" at some point, but that doesn't really explain if you actually need the Trophies or not again to play in them. You'll probably still need them for villain vehicles though.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4 Posted: 02:19:39 19/08/2016
^Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Like you can use Chompy Mage in say the Hot Streak, but if you wanna use him in his own vehicle you need the land trophy.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#5 Posted: 11:34:52 19/08/2016

Quote: 14:11-14:38
What we are supporting in a complete way is last year's SuperChargers racing content.

So, not only do we have all of the levels, all of the tracks from last year, but we've also provided, for those people who don't yet have Vehicles, there are virtual Vehicles that you can use in Land, Sea and [Sky]*, which means that you can play every single track. In fact, all of the ones that came as bonus content as well.

*:He accidentally said "Air"

Since he was talking about what a player without figures from the previous game would be able to play, he pretty much says that the Trophy tracks are unlocked by default. Though, he didn't talk about modes, so Boss Pursuit is probably still locked behind Trophies.

I wonder if the "virtual Vehicles" are going to be Instant Hot Streak and the 2 iOS-exclusive Instants: Instant Dive Bomber and Instant Stealth Stinger.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#6 Posted: 11:41:12 19/08/2016
Oh, so all of the tracks will be avalaible witohut extra purchasing in SI? Sweet.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#7 Posted: 12:40:22 19/08/2016
I think that makes the most sense. All tracks will be available , but you probably need a trophy to play as the villains from SC like mesmerelda.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me