Page 1 of 1
Secret Technique Unlock Changes
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#1 Posted: 18:27:05 17/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Getting this out of General Discussion since people will lose it there.

It appears the Secret Techniques are unlocked differently now; and you only need one Sensei per class to get everything. The first two have been changed to being unlocked by level(2 and 4 respectively), the third is still a Doomlander skill, the fourth is from Senseis, any of them.

Good change to save people's wallets if they want a certain skill, though it's certainly weird to see the characters unlock stuff that has nothing to do with them --- Clothesline is obviously Hood Sickle's supposed skill but now he simply gives Hypnotize, just like Ember.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#2 Posted: 19:57:30 17/08/2016
I guess Activision realized they were being a little too greedy.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#3 Posted: 23:16:48 17/08/2016
I'm not sure it's actually a change. We never saw any Senseis unlock a different Technique than they do now. Crash and King Pen having the same one was the only clue we had as to the real nature of Technique unlocks.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4 Posted: 00:11:48 18/08/2016
Well we really only had one Sensei per Battle Class officially shown before Gamescom so it's not like we could've seen it in action.

Also, I'm pretty sure those earlier videos from E3 state that other Senseis of the same Battle Class unlock the moves
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me