Page 1 of 1
Battle Mode Return Proof?
Pokypro Blue Sparx Gems: 991
#1 Posted: 06:40:10 17/08/2016 | Topic Creator
So as many of you know the Kaos Promotion trailer just dropped by Actvision, but what I'm most interested in is a scene right at the end of the trailer where the two Kaos' are facing off. Now this is complete speculation, but this seems like proof for battle mode. The action takes place within a small map, like those in Battle Mode, and the two figures actually are facing off like in Battle mode (with a versus screen to signal it). The attacks actually do pass each other, signalling the fact that there are two characters fighting (however this could be an editing effect). However this is complete speculation and this clip could just be made by Activision for trailer purposes, as I highly doubt they would show the boss battle (and that it would take place in such a small area). Yet I think this might be a little tease at Battle Mode retuning! What are your thoughts?

---
Skylanders Youtuber (https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokypro)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:42:48 17/08/2016 by Pokypro
Pokypro Blue Sparx Gems: 991
#2 Posted: 06:47:07 17/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
Ahh, I feel like "that guy" for saying this, but it could also just be two Kaos figures playing co-op inside a level together.

This is also very true, still the area seems specifically made for something. Whether it be for the trailer (where two Activison employees are playing) or battle mode, I don't think it looks like a part of a level
---
Skylanders Youtuber (https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokypro)
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#3 Posted: 08:45:52 17/08/2016
Quote: Pokypro
Quote: Drawdler
Ahh, I feel like "that guy" for saying this, but it could also just be two Kaos figures playing co-op inside a level together.

This is also very true, still the area seems specifically made for something. Whether it be for the trailer (where two Activison employees are playing) or battle mode, I don't think it looks like a part of a level

Arena mode was a thing in Skylanders 2 through 4, bro.
It could be one of those.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#4 Posted: 09:00:29 17/08/2016
I think this face to face thing was done to shown the rivalry between the two kaos from a lore point of view.

As much as I would love to have a PvP in skylanders, I think this is the kind of stuff that they'll keep for sky 7.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#5 Posted: 09:08:24 17/08/2016
Quote: Pokypro
So as many of you know the Kaos Promotion trailer just dropped by Actvision, but what I'm most interested in is a scene right at the end of the trailer where the two Kaos' are facing off. Now this is complete speculation, but this seems like proof for battle mode. The action takes place within a small map, like those in Battle Mode, and the two figures actually are facing off like in Battle mode (with a versus screen to signal it). The attacks actually do pass each other, signalling the fact that there are two characters fighting (however this could be an editing effect). However this is complete speculation and this clip could just be made by Activision for trailer purposes, as I highly doubt they would show the boss battle (and that it would take place in such a small area). Yet I think this might be a little tease at Battle Mode retuning! What are your thoughts?

"a little tease" and "proof" are 2 VERY different things, and I have half a mind to report you for clickbait!
Even though I knew exactly what this was going to end up saying before I came in, and actually don't give a darn about battle mode either way, others may not have been so intuitive.
But nope, I care even LESS about doing this than I do about battle mode, so I'll let this slide!
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#6 Posted: 11:14:52 17/08/2016
I want to see some battle mode between crash and Spyro that would be cool.
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#7 Posted: 11:27:00 17/08/2016
If this is true, then I'll beg for it to be online. It's time me and my three Camos proved that Camo is the greatest skylander. I got my crystal red Camo, thorn horn, and of course series one.
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#8 Posted: 12:13:33 17/08/2016
4 player battle mode would be cool
and if they are doing that they could also add teams or even better if they did online multiplayer battle modes! smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#9 Posted: 12:42:14 17/08/2016
I would be happy with just a survival arena...
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#10 Posted: 12:57:11 17/08/2016
Honestly, I'm not getting my hopes up for a Battle Mode anymore. It would be cool to see it come back, but, as long as there's something else to do aside from story levels and racing, I'll be fine.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#11 Posted: 13:56:10 17/08/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Honestly, I'm not getting my hopes up for a Battle Mode anymore. It would be cool to see it come back, but, as long as there's something else to do aside from story levels and racing, I'll be fine.

I'm the same. I enjoyed the racing mode a lot more than the PVP anyways.
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#12 Posted: 17:47:05 17/08/2016
Quote: Kevin16

same here, as long as there's no "don't get hit" bs challenges

Quote: GigaCamo

I never cared for PVP myself...the racing was meh in Superchargers IMO but pretty dang awesome in Superchargers Racing on 3DS
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#13 Posted: 20:45:12 17/08/2016
Quote: ChillStealthElf
Quote: Kevin16

same here, as long as there's no "don't get hit" bs challenges

Quote: GigaCamo

I never cared for PVP myself...the racing was meh in Superchargers IMO but pretty dang awesome in Superchargers Racing on 3DS

I liked both games racing.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me