Page 1 of 1
Why I love this game already
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 01:49:52 16/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Of course I am excited for any Skylanders game, but here are the reasons why I am WAY more excited for this game than any other one we've had to date:

* The ability to create your own Skylanders! I can finally create the characters I've been coming up with for years!

* Decent roster size, and I pretty much love every character we've seen so far.

* Villain figures are awesome, and they seem to be using all my favorite villains from Trap Team.

* CRASH FLIPPING BANDICOOT. 'Nuff said.

* CORTEX IN THE HOUSE, FOLKS.

* AND KAOS TOO! OH BOY WE ARE GETTING KAOS!

* Upon preordering the Crash Edition, I'll get 6 figures!

* A Crash Bandicoot level!

* Adventure Packs are back!

* Wave One has some of the most awesome characters in it!

I'll probably add a lot more as time goes on and we find out more.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#2 Posted: 01:58:14 16/08/2016
I agree with you, CK. I think this might be the game to, hopefully, redeem SSC and VV. SSC was okay, but too many variants and not enough of everything else.
Going to be an awesome 10/16. My starter packs are preordered at GS, but getting everything else at TRU.....unless they've got some interesting variants on day 1
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#3 Posted: 02:07:22 16/08/2016
I like a lot about the game so far, I'm just really worried we're gonna get another Trap Team, where the game is fine and good, but kind of buggy and incomplete.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#4 Posted: 02:33:32 16/08/2016
Not me. I'm more worried that it will be like TT and SSC. I agree with you, Bionichute, on that aspect. However, I'm more concerned that there might be something(s) that were announced but, like the Yawn traps and Thrillipede, might not make it to the US but everyone else will be able to get them. I would like to get every item for SI that's released in retail w/o going to EBay or Amazon.
---
"
Bitmap Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#5 Posted: 03:16:10 16/08/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

[User Posted Image]

Yes...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:37 16/08/2016 by Bitmap
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#6 Posted: 03:17:40 16/08/2016
Okay, I'm saving that image.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#7 Posted: 03:36:16 16/08/2016
Quote: Bitmap

[User Posted Image]

Yes...

time for a new avatar
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#8 Posted: 06:09:56 16/08/2016
I love the game for the above reasons too. What I wonder is whether quadrupeds will feature heavily in Sky 7 as we can create as many bipeds as we want in SI.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#9 Posted: 06:22:31 16/08/2016
My sentiments exactly Chompy-King. this is seriously shaping out to be the best game ever and will easily help us forget the bitter taste of Superchargers out of our throats. Now this is what I've always wanted to see in Skylanders and don't forget the long lost dream of Crash and Spyro teaming up again as a super bonus reason why this game is super epic.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#10 Posted: 07:44:48 16/08/2016
Other than my previous post, I think this one will be a hit, redeeming themselves from SSC. Plus with the creation crystals, it may (or may not) cut down their costs since it will be the players creating the characters along with a certain number of figures produced.
---
"
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#11 Posted: 08:56:21 16/08/2016
Also, you'd think we wouldn't like having the rug pulled out from under us with Tae Kwon Crow, but I really like how we're getting surprises this year. It's sometimes nice to be completely blown away by good but not choices that anyone thought about at the time.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#12 Posted: 10:17:46 16/08/2016
I can agree this is shaping up to be the best game in the series as TFB themselves have boasted.

I'm still just waiting and seeing what else this game has to offer aside from story mode though...
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#13 Posted: 11:07:20 16/08/2016
Trap Team is my fav game in the series so I'm hoping this is Trap Team but better. So far, that's what it looks like. Right now my only issues is the (as of right now) lame Doomlander boss battles, and the recycled magic moment. Although the latter I'm getting used to, I'm REALLY excited for this game.
My hype is weird, since it dies a little when we go a long time without news. But then I see mother****ing CORTEX IS IN THIS GAME!? ALDBFOEGDPC
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#14 Posted: 11:27:59 16/08/2016
I didn't think I could get hyped for a Skylanders game after Swap Force, Trap Team and Especially Superchargers.
While sadly I have to agree completely with Bionichute trap team was the first game of the current generation to give me a corrupt save and I never saw a reason. But as I've said since the announcement of Imaginators they stepped on my favorite feature to be put in video games. Creating characters! Usually even if the game is bad I have fun just creating characters. But at least we know imaginators will be playable / fun. But might still be a buggy mess like trap team was.

I still think in the end I will feel that SSA and Giants are the best in the series. I still want them to bring back that Fire Landers can walk on fire, Water landers can swim through water. There can be hidden paths for certain elements. I want long levels but not just because they have elemental gates or gimmick zones.

Still I highly believe this is going to be the best Skylanders game since Giants. I'm going to agree that while I for now on probably will be playing as the imaginators 98% of the time in this and all future skylander games if they allow but This has a great roster of characters I actually want to play.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#15 Posted: 11:52:05 16/08/2016
The game looks good so far, but I will go with caution, as there are number of things that remain to be settled.

So far, what I like about the game:

1) Create your own skylanders: Good point. However it remains to be seen how far we will be able to go in terms of skills and gear. We've seen tons of screenshots, but we still don't know the exact number of options.

2) Keep onlline racing as a side mode: For the ones, like I, who enjoyed online racing (at least for the first few weeks), this is a positive feature. Plus it doesn't "eat" a big share of the main gameplay this time around

3) Classes inclusion: I like how they are taking more and more seriously the fact skylanders is an excellent brawler game, similar to Diablo and baldur's gate series.

Things that remain to be clarified:

1) Online functions outside of racing: We'll be able to co op? It seems unlikely, which is a pity. Half of my friend list in playstation network are users ment to play skylanders with me.

2) Graphics: I'm looking forward to watch some final gameplay footage for ps4. Will it run at 1080p?So far, all the videos seems to be from the development phase.

3) Side modes for replayibility value: The fact they are so silent about it, makes me wonder if we will get arenas or kaos doom challenges.

Things which I don't like

1) Elemental swapping for villains: Grave cloober a water villain...seriously? The element is supposed to be something inherent to each skylander. These are not like stickers which can be exchanged at will. It affect the lore in a bad way.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:54:00 16/08/2016 by angelg
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#16 Posted: 11:54:11 16/08/2016
Quote: angelg
The game looks good so far, but I will go with caution, as there are number of things that remain to be settled.

So far, what I like about the game:

1) Create your own skylanders: Good point. However it remains to be seen how far we will be able to go in terms of skills and gear. We've seen tons of screenshots, but we still don't know the exact number of options.

2) Keep onlline racing as a side mode: For the ones, like I, who enjoyed online racing (at least for the first few weeks), this is a positive feature. Plus it doesn't "eat" a big share of the main gameplay this time around

3) Classes inclusion: I like how they are taking more and more seriously the fact skylanders is an excellent brawler game, similar to Diablo and baldur's gate series.

Things that remain to be clarified:

1) Online functions outside of racing: We'll be able to co op? It seems unlikely, which is a pity. Half of my friend list in playstation network are users ment to play skylanders with me.

2) Graphics: I'm looking forward to watch some real gameplay footage for ps4. Will it run at 1080p?

3) Side modes for replayibility value: The fact they are so silent about it, makes me wonder if we will get arenas or kaos doom challenges.

Things which I don't like

1) Elemental swapping for villains: Grave cloober a water villain...seriously? The element is supposed to be something inherent to each skylander. These are not like stickers which can be exchanged at will. It affect the lore in a bad way.

I don't see why they wouldn't bring back coop story mode
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#17 Posted: 12:08:17 16/08/2016
* CRASH FLIPPING BANDICOOT. 'Nuff said.

* AND KAOS TOO! OH BOY WE ARE GETTING KAOS!

Literally me. Hype is through the roofff.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#18 Posted: 12:16:34 16/08/2016
I want to just sleep until imaginators comes out so much hype
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#19 Posted: 12:24:03 16/08/2016
Love the characters that appear in the game but not the game itself before we see it, don't hype the game to unreachable highs please.

We barely have gameplay info have that in mind.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me