darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > What are the disadvantages of getting villan figures ?
Page 1 of 1
What are the disadvantages of getting villan figures ? [CLOSED]
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#1 Posted: 08:41:46 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm sure that having a figure of golden queen and wolf gang is cool and everything , but what are the disadvantages of getting figures of our favouirte Villans ?
Would the develpors forget about them and they won't be seen in any of the new skylanders games in the future like other gimmick charcters ?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:36:37 14/08/2016 by KingMed
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#2 Posted: 10:49:25 14/08/2016
Quote: KingMed
I'm sure that having a figure of golden queen and wolf gang is cool and everything , but what are the disadvantages of getting figures of our favouirte Villans ?
Would the develpors forget about them and they won't be seen in any of the new skylanders games in the future like other gimmick charcters ?

Oh well, they will work in future games.
If you mean reposes villains, well, then no. Gimmicks never got reposes.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#3 Posted: 15:08:58 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
What I meant was they won't appear in cutscenes anymore and they won't have any big roles in the future and they will be forgotten by the developers like every other gimmick charcter.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4 Posted: 15:22:53 14/08/2016
The worst I can think is just that we won't see these characters in the games as villains again. But they were playable since their first appearance anyway, and it looks like they'll still be villains in other media (like the comics and Netflix series), so I don't really see it as that big of a loss.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#5 Posted: 15:28:50 14/08/2016
I think they'll be heroes in the comics already, they follow the canon unlike SA. And David seems to like his character development, so the chances of them being there is pretty high.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#6 Posted: 00:31:39 15/08/2016
None, except for your wallet, if applicable.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me