Page 1 of 1
Boss battle worries
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#1 Posted: 16:52:18 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
This might be an unpopular opinion, but the Doomlander boss we've seen is, in my opinion, long and repetitive. It sucks. Considering there's 10 battle classes, there might be 10 Doomlander bosses. Trap Team had 7 bosses. If these Doomlanders are mini bosses, well great. If not, oh boy do I hope they're not the only ones.
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#2 Posted: 16:58:48 13/08/2016
The Doomlander boos looks really simplistic, and in an arena that's way too small. I feel like he's like a worse version of the Evil Minions from SSA/SG.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#3 Posted: 17:03:43 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
What are you talking about 2 attacks is SUPER diverse.
*cries in spanish
---
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#4 Posted: 17:10:55 13/08/2016
I think that the boss battles are going to be boring....basically the doom landers are going to have 1 attack and they would barely cause any damage to the player
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#5 Posted: 17:16:49 13/08/2016
Well technically Trap Team had over 40 bosses but thats not the point.

I'm mixed on the Doomlander fights. For one, the idea behind it works well, mostly in concept, and they seem very humorous in execution. But on the other, the fights look boring and uninvolved, like most of the mini-bosses in Trap team.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#6 Posted: 17:17:13 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
After Trap Team's spectacular bosses I REALLY don't want Imaginators to be a step back, like Superchargers.
---
#7 Posted: 17:29:01 13/08/2016
IIRC, didn't the walls of the arena damage you when you touch them? That, and the fact that it's a tiny arena with hazards after a certain point, makes me worried that the Doomlanders will be some of the ****tiest bosses ever.
---
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#8 Posted: 17:37:42 13/08/2016
Hopefully they'll have a progression where the bosses get better as the game goes on or something. It would be kinda cool if Kaos learned better combos, got better gear, etc. as the game goes on, mirroring the player.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
#9 Posted: 17:41:44 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: MekakuCityPKMN
Hopefully they'll have a progression where the bosses get better as the game goes on or something. It would be kinda cool if Kaos learned better combos, got better gear, etc. as the game goes on, mirroring the player.

Hey now, that's not too shabby of an idea. I like it! But I still want other bosses, like Count Moneybone.
Because he was great in Superchargers AND Swap Force 3DS, so we need him back. I don't care if he's Vicarious Visions.
Although didn't VV help TFB with this game a little?
---
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#10 Posted: 15:24:50 14/08/2016
While you guys are right, I have to admit I giggled a little when the menacing Knight Doomlander says Party With My Wrath and Kaos just looks baffled. I hope they keep those funny little jokes in there with the other ones.

inb4 I Hate Life! is said by a Doomlander
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#11 Posted: 15:25:14 14/08/2016
I was really hoping that the Doomlanders would be actual Anti-Skylanders, personality and all. I was so disappointed when I saw the Knight Doomlander just be a generic evil Imaginator. There's still a possibility that they do that in the main story, but for now it's a bit of a wasted opportunity story-wise.
#12 Posted: 16:26:41 14/08/2016
Quote: isaac343018s
While you guys are right, I have to admit I giggled a little when the menacing Knight Doomlander says Party With My Wrath and Kaos just looks baffled. I hope they keep those funny little jokes in there with the other ones.

inb4 I Hate Life! is said by a Doomlander

And make it look a ****ed up as possible (Banna Head, massive ears, buff but tiny arms, etc.).
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me