Page 1 of 1
Final boss fight predictions ?
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#1 Posted: 10:13:05 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Basically I think that it would be similar to SSA boss fight Kaos would summon doom landers then you would fight him after defeating his doom landers.
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2 Posted: 10:36:36 13/08/2016
I don't think he'll be the final boss.
Maybe his mother or ..... Glumshanks!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 10:59:54 13/08/2016
I hope it will be Kaos, summoning weakened versions of previously defeated Doomlanders and then using attacks from the various Battle Classes.
Wonder how they'll make Imaginators useful, though,

I have high hopes for this final battle, TfB's final bosses are definitely my favorite ones.
It's a pity V.V. went from making their own gimmick practically irrelevant, when fighting Super Evil Kaos, to forcing you to use them during the whole battle in SuperChargers: I'm confident they'll learn how to create a correct balance in time for Skylanders 7.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#4 Posted: 11:08:15 13/08/2016
I hope it will be a kind of crystal boss. Like he's kind of turning the crystals against you I guess? So he's kind of using those crystals to make his own doomlanders and after a while he kind of gets tired and faints allowing you to damage him, then there would be a next phase where harnessing the powers of the crystals he'd become a type of Sensei himself.
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#5 Posted: 11:46:41 13/08/2016
I think it could be an arena-esque final boss fight (with hazards) that is Imaginators-only and he summons an evil version of your Imaginator. Or, if not Imaginators-Only, but he always summons an evil version of your Skylander or Imaginator.

And after you've got hurt them enough, a short arena battle could occur with weaker versions of the defeated Doomlanders, and they could also summon special Elemental or Class hazards onto the arena.

After you've done that, you would continue the level like normal until you get to the next arena. Continue until you've defeated the Dark Imaginator.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#6 Posted: 11:51:24 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drek95
I hope it will be Kaos, summoning weakened versions of previously defeated Doomlanders and then using attacks from the various Battle Classes.
Wonder how they'll make Imaginators useful, though,

I have high hopes for this final battle, TfB's final bosses are definitely my favorite ones.
It's a pity V.V. went from making their own gimmick practically irrelevant, when fighting Super Evil Kaos, to forcing you to use them during the whole battle in SuperChargers: I'm confident they'll learn how to create a correct balance in time for Skylanders 7.

I think that V.V like to experience with the series because what they did with swap force changed game play a little bit and what they did with super chargers was diffrent... Lol
I wonder what are they going to do with sky 7 after the Bala brothers are gone
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#7 Posted: 14:27:57 13/08/2016
I want the Doom Landers to turn against Kaos and that's how he got to Skylands smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#8 Posted: 14:50:59 13/08/2016
1) Not a damage sponge. Golden Queen is good homework; never do more than two cycles to get to the boss' next phase, including the end.
2) Not physically painful. Even in Nightmare. Stop expecting players to smash their jump button every second for 20 minutes straight or give them too much to be wary of like in The Darkness to the point they can't see in front of them.
3) No QTEs, or at least make them impressive.
4) Actually a good show. No Super Evil Kaos being horribly awkward looking, no Emperor Kaos being mindless and too simple(even if it was a fake final boss), no SSA final boss that's just a reskin of every other one.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#9 Posted: 15:13:56 13/08/2016
So long as nightmare mode is actually a reasonable challenge and not the absurd monster of a boss we got in Trap Team, I'm all good. That was just plain dumb.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#10 Posted: 15:53:45 13/08/2016
Yeah Nightmare Trap Team is nigh impossible. Hoping Kaos uses attacks from multiple classes and that there's some sort of second stage afterwards that's vastly different and possibly even has a different bad guy (Malefor? Probably not, though if he isn't the villain at some point in the series I will riot)
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#11 Posted: 17:09:21 13/08/2016
I want Malefor to be the final boss, team up with Kaos like how The Darkness teamed up with Kaos.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#12 Posted: 17:15:14 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
SSA : great battle but when Kaos regained his health I was so pissed
SG: The worst boss battle of all time
SF: it was good but very childish....meeeeh
TT: it was great but the elemental bullets are kind of lame
SC : The fact that I was chasing the darkness with a damn car sucks
SI : Please don't dissapoint me !!!!!
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#13 Posted: 17:15:19 13/08/2016
Quote: GinjaNinja
So long as nightmare mode is actually a reasonable challenge and not the absurd monster of a boss we got in Trap Team, I'm all good. That was just plain dumb.

I feel like I'm the only one who really enjoyed Trap Team Nightmare. I never play Skylanders on anything lower than nightmare. As much as I love it though, sometimes it is just plain impossible, like Chef Pepper Jack's peppers literally covering the whole screen, Chompy Mage's ridiculous shockwaves, and Golden Queen's relentless butterflies.
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
#14 Posted: 17:22:08 13/08/2016
The butterflies have really stupid AI, just use a move that alters the enviromnent like Bone Wall or Stone Projection and they stop dead on their tracks for you to destroy.

I like Traptanium Kaos -- on Medium at the most. I love games that require great coordination, but not frame-perfect and absolutely impossible to tank a few mistakes. But it's still better than The Darkness because that's as taxing as it goes and on other phases Kaos is pretty generous on patterns.
---
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#15 Posted: 18:42:55 13/08/2016
It would be cool if at the end you beat kaos and after the credits your in the academy and then after 5 minutes the screen starts glitching out and you hear malefore and you fight him and also you have to fight evil versions of almost all of the skylanders, that would be so epic and imagine if it was an automatic thing that after you beat malefore you get sent a malefore skylanders figure? that would be awesome
also in the final battle return of old skylanders enemies, like the ones from spyros adventure that were never used again like the walkers and those things that look like eruptor, and maybe during the boss battle you have to fight some previous bosses from trap team? thats pretty much Boss battleception but i think it would be cool if you had to fight malefore, and i haven't even played the spyro games
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:44:13 13/08/2016 by BatWolf
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#16 Posted: 20:27:14 13/08/2016
Quote: JohnnySmasher42

I feel like I'm the only one who really enjoyed Trap Team Nightmare. I never play Skylanders on anything lower than nightmare. As much as I love it though, sometimes it is just plain impossible, like Chef Pepper Jack's peppers literally covering the whole screen, Chompy Mage's ridiculous shockwaves, and Golden Queen's relentless butterflies.

Yeah, of all the games since Giants I found Trap Team the most fun on Nightmare. Sure Kaos was a pain but it never felt all that cheap to me ( aside from the bs regen every 2 minutes smilie )...still far better than most of the SF bosses ( waves of minions, Mesmeralda's insane obstacles...Kaos's energy blast ) or the lame vehicle focused bosses from Superchargers imo. Heck, all the vehicle stuff in general made nightmare a literal nightmare....
BOOMCAKE Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#17 Posted: 20:43:15 13/08/2016
I want Senator Kaos Armstrong.
ToonLink04 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1384
#18 Posted: 20:52:12 13/08/2016
I think Kaos and Malflor should team up against you and absolutely destroy you!
---
He's going to kill me the first chance he gets, Turtle realized. I'm going to die.
#19 Posted: 20:56:24 13/08/2016
Ok, now you have to tell me who Malflor is. I'm lost.
---
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#20 Posted: 22:57:49 13/08/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Ok, now you have to tell me who Malflor is. I'm lost.

here you go
http://bfy.tw/7CqY
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
#21 Posted: 23:04:29 13/08/2016
Boy, the risky click.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:04:40 13/08/2016 by Bifrost
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#22 Posted: 23:20:14 13/08/2016
What I think is that it will be Kaos after fully tapping into his Mind Magic abilities, and we might get a phase of him utilizing each of the ten battle classes. (Like one phase he wields a sword, another he wields a pair of guns, and so on and so on...) Of course with also transforming into some giant monstrosity version of himself. It would also be neat if this carried over to his role as a Sensei as well.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#23 Posted: 00:20:53 14/08/2016
It's either Kaos who has modified himself using Mind Magic or a giant monster he made.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#24 Posted: 00:56:21 14/08/2016
Quote: JohnnySmasher42

I'm fine with Nightmare in general. It's loads of fun. But that Traptanium Kaos battle was just too much.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me