darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > If you could choose to make ANY skylander a Sensai who would it be?
Page 1 of 1
If you could choose to make ANY skylander a Sensai who would it be?
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#1 Posted: 11:55:55 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
What class would they be? And what would be their Skychi move? I would choose Camo, he'd be a sorcerer due to his ability to summon giant plants, while his attacks would remain the same, his skychi move would involve him summoning a giant army of vegetables and other plant life in locations of the players choosing, what he spawns will be randomized and only five plants would be able to be spawned at a time, they would then attack enemies and clear mostly all of them out.
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#2 Posted: 13:18:57 11/08/2016
Dino-Rang, the Ninja. His SkyChi move would be a boomerang tornado, containing many boomerangs, that expands outward from him in the center. It would also pick up earth, rocks and other debris damaging all in its path.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#3 Posted: 14:19:41 11/08/2016
If we can choose Gimmicklanders, then I would choose Astroblast, even though I don't really consider him one. He'd be a Quickshot, and have two new upgraded Solar Flair's (that's what his guns are called) and then his Sky-Chi would probably be causing a huge blast that fires lasers everywheres. I don't I'm lazy to think of something right now, but I want Astroblast.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#4 Posted: 14:20:36 11/08/2016
Wind-up the Ninja
enough said
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#5 Posted: 14:48:30 11/08/2016
I'm gonna do one for each class.

Bazooker: Eruptor.

Bowslinger: Snap Shot.

Brawler: Fist Bump.

Knight: Knight Light.

Quickshot: Trigger Happy.

Ninja: Stealth Elf.

Sentinel: Splat.

Smasher: Lightning Rod.

Sorcerer: Hex.

Swashbuckler: Nightfall.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:49:08 11/08/2016 by AdamGregory03
Pickle Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#6 Posted: 15:18:16 11/08/2016
Chef Pepper Jack

For real though, are there any Pepper Jack imaginators pieces?
---
smilie "So what'll it be, you wan' da appetizer or da main course?!" -Chef Pepper Jack, 2014-2015: R.I.P. (Roast in Piece) smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:19:14 11/08/2016 by Pickle
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#7 Posted: 14:32:08 12/08/2016
CPJ isn't a Skylander, though.

I'd choose Sonic Boom. There's no way she could fit any other class, so they'd have to've implemented a quadruped class.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#8 Posted: 14:33:03 12/08/2016
Do villains count too?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#9 Posted: 14:37:27 12/08/2016
Never heard of any Sensais. And adding to the other ones I read in the game page, no idea about Sinseis or Sensis either.

However, I'd obviously make Hex a Sorcerer Sensei. Her Sky-Chi would be summoning a huge skeleton dragon that would rampage around the screen, controlled similarly to GQ's scarab swarm.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#10 Posted: 16:33:16 12/08/2016
Splat:
Sentinel!

Her SkyChi would be her paint brush growing and then spining around splashing enemies with paint! The Paint would also do damage
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#11 Posted: 00:07:48 13/08/2016
Fist Bump - Brawler:

His Sky-Chi could be that he creates a pool of quicksand, which pulls enemies into the center, and then he'll start smashing his fists down on them until they're all defeated.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#12 Posted: 02:51:03 13/08/2016
Stealth Elf as a Ninja sensei, with her SkyChi essentially creating shadow clones. The shadow clones would fight alongside you for a time similar to other minion based characters like Fiesta
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#13 Posted: 11:23:20 13/08/2016
Spyro.
His Sky-Chi would be True Daybringer. He'd fly up high, (the camera would remain to his back) and launch a massive Fireball that makes a firey explosion on impact with the ground, attacking the weak points of all enemies in the vicinity for massive damage, and igniting the terrain temporarily, doing burn damage to any survivors.
That, or elemental blast: flies up high, than peppers the ground with blasts of Earth (spits out a massive Boulder that does more or less the above, but quake instead of explosion), Fire (breath melts the boulder with intense heat), Water (Ice Breath cools off the magma, covers it in a layer of snow, and freezes enemies, ), and gusts of Air from his wings. (Carries the snow from the ice breath and creates a massive Blizzard

[and then there are indents in the pile of snow shaped like letters that write out the Blizzard Logo smilie]
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me