darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Is the Crash Bandicoot bundle "worth it"?
Page 1 of 1
Is the Crash Bandicoot bundle "worth it"? [CLOSED]
gsizzle Green Sparx Gems: 272
#1 Posted: 14:28:11 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
It seems to me that the Crash Bandicoot bundle is somewhat overpriced.

Though I understand the excitment of getting an exclusive character early, it seems like the price point is very strange in comparison to the Dark Starters. Does anyone know why they opted to not add an extra character crystal or two to the Crash Bundle? I'm very torn on what to preorder.

No matter what, I'm holding off on any preorder until the Kaos figure info for the US is confirmed!
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#2 Posted: 14:35:48 10/08/2016
Quote: gsizzle
It seems to me that the Crash Bandicoot bundle is somewhat overpriced.

Though I understand the excitment of getting an exclusive character early, it seems like the price point is very strange in comparison to the Dark Starters. Does anyone know why they opted to not add an extra character crystal or two to the Crash Bundle? I'm very torn on what to preorder.

No matter what, I'm holding off on any preorder until the Kaos figure info for the US is confirmed!

Crash Edition: Crash Bandicoot + NEW LEVEL, King Pen, Golden Queen & 1 fire crystal.
By the way I'll buy it because I love Crash, also if I buy the Dark Edition I'll regret it thanks to Dark Golden Queen and Dark Wolfgang (I prefer their original color scheme).
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
gsizzle Green Sparx Gems: 272
#3 Posted: 14:40:46 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I did not realize it unlocked another level - I guess that makes a little more sense!

Thanks for the info!

I know I'm going to be getting the Dark Wii U Starter for my kids, but I've also been buying the PS4 games on their own when they are like $5 used at GameStop.

I'm considering preordering the PS4 Crash bundle from TRU if it ends up being the only place for the Kaos preorder.

Thanks again!
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me