darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Have any of you started to have dreams again?
Page 1 of 1
Have any of you started to have dreams again?
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#1 Posted: 13:13:22 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I made this thread last year, and while it is a little early to do it again considering we're two months away from launch, and my dreams mostly start a few weeks before launch. So anyway have you guy's started dreaming about day one yet? Do you have any dreams from the previous games to share? For example I remember a super chargers dream where I went to Smyths, and I got Fiesta, and Stormblade. I had to fight this kid for the last fiesta they had. So if any of you have started having dreams or have one to share feel free to respond to this thread.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 13:24:59 08/08/2016
I dreamed about day one last night, but it wasn't exactly day one. Me and the user Chompy-King257 were at a GameStop during wave one and we found some weird adventure pack thing with magic items and Kaos in it but his figure was super small and when we went to the counter to buy it the guy said he couldn't sell it to us and then chompy king literally smacked him in the face

Probably the weirdest Skylanders dream I have had yet
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#3 Posted: 13:42:49 08/08/2016
I dream of Jeannie, does that count?
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#4 Posted: 15:19:47 08/08/2016
I had another Skylanders in Smash Bros dream, with Spyro & Stealth Elf both being playable fighters. All of Spyro's palette swaps were based off the other dragon Skylanders. Stealth Elf had actual alt costumes for her ninja & Supercharger looks...there was even a full adventure mode level filled with chompies, trolls, greebles, Arkeyans and other familiar foes culminating in a boss battle against Kaos. Bowser & DK had their amiibolander designs as alt costumes too ( including the Dark variants ).

I also had a dream where I walked into Gamestop and found Echo, Gearshift, Spotlight, Blackout and all 4 swappers I'm still missing 50% off AND buy 2 get 3 free smilie
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#5 Posted: 18:03:01 08/08/2016
Quote: ChillStealthElf
I had another Skylanders in Smash Bros dream, with Spyro & Stealth Elf both being playable fighters. All of Spyro's palette swaps were based off the other dragon Skylanders. Stealth Elf had actual alt costumes for her ninja & Supercharger looks...there was even a full adventure mode level filled with chompies, trolls, greebles, Arkeyans and other familiar foes culminating in a boss battle against Kaos. Bowser & DK had their amiibolander designs as alt costumes too ( including the Dark variants )

I feel this could actually happen in Smash 5.
Apart from the costumes.
The costume wouldn't work for bowser unless he ditched the hammer.
Besides, Smash 4 doesn't do costume DLC.
Amiibo clothes sure, but he takes "no brainer" costume DLC, and shoves them on Mii's instead.
Like X, and Battle Network, and Chrom, the character he felt would be too similar to either marth or ike, so just make him a costume for one of them!
See, clearly, Sakurai likes to collect "icons" the same way people like to collect amiibo.
He's got Mario covering the platforming genre.
Link covering the adventure genre
Pikachu and Charizard cover the monster battle JRPG genre
Lucina and Robin are representing Strategy RPGs.
Fox covers rail shooters
Sonic covering the other subgenre of platformer.
Mega Man covering the platform shooter genre.
PAC-MAN covers retro arcade games.
Ryu covering the Fighting Genre.
Cloud covers the turn-based JRPG, and soon Action RPG
Little Mac covers sports games?
Peach=Party games?
Shulk covers Open World RPGs I guess?
He added duck hunt specifically because he's from one of the best selling FPS's of aall time, even if only because it was packaged with a popular console. (i'm talking relative to the size of the industry)
Now naturally, he'd probably love to get his hands on a license to use at least Spyro in the next smash, assuming one will be made by him.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3399
#6 Posted: 23:19:59 08/08/2016
I did have a dream where Starcast is revealed as a ninja hermit crab.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:31:46 08/08/2016 by SkylandrPurists
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#7 Posted: 23:33:30 08/08/2016

-------------
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#8 Posted: 01:14:25 09/08/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
I dreamed about day one last night, but it wasn't exactly day one. Me and the user Chompy-King257 were at a GameStop during wave one and we found some weird adventure pack thing with magic items and Kaos in it but his figure was super small and when we went to the counter to buy it the guy said he couldn't sell it to us and then chompy king literally smacked him in the face

Well...that's sure something!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#9 Posted: 01:41:24 09/08/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

no lie it actually was my dream I don't know why tf it was lol
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10 Posted: 01:49:36 09/08/2016
Quote: Bionichute

-------------

10/10
#11 Posted: 00:33:50 10/08/2016

what did i even look like
---
#12 Posted: 01:24:57 10/08/2016

what did i even look like

The head was literally ganondorf and then the rest of the body looked like a regular everyday person's look.
---
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#13 Posted: 01:28:52 10/08/2016
I've never had dreams that were blatantly about anything, but more than once have I had various characters be in the dreams. Krankcase just kind of standing around and watching the catastrophe known as a plot? Check. Wolfgang striking up a conversation with me for no reason whatsoever? Check. Chompy Mage deciding to wreck everything with a ton of chompies running around? Unfortunately triple check.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#14 Posted: 01:29:16 10/08/2016
Quote: juarmo
I had another Skylanders in Smash Bros dream, with Spyro & Stealth Elf both being playable fighters. All of Spyro's palette swaps were based off the other dragon Skylanders. Stealth Elf had actual alt costumes for her ninja & Supercharger looks...there was even a full adventure mode level filled with chompies, trolls, greebles, Arkeyans and other familiar foes culminating in a boss battle against Kaos. Bowser & DK had their amiibolander designs as alt costumes too ( including the Dark variants )

Apart from the costumes.
Amiibo clothes sure, but he takes "no brainer" costume DLC, and shoves them on Mii's instead.
Like X, and Battle Network, and Chrom, the character he felt would be too similar to either marth or ike, so just make him a costume for one of them!
See, clearly, Sakurai likes to collect "icons" the same way people like to collect amiibo.
Fox covers rail shooters
Peach=Party games?
He added duck hunt specifically because he's from one of the best selling FPS's of aall time, even if only because it was packaged with a popular console. (i'm talking relative to the size of the industry)
Now naturally, he'd probably love to get his hands on a license to use at least Spyro in the next smash, assuming one will be made by him.

the costumes could still happen...if either Sakurai gets over himself or someone else gets to oversee the development of Smash 5. Plus, the hammer is just a weapon so the actual COSTUME for Hammer Slam Bowser would still make sense ( spiked armor is all it is ). Actual alternate costumes, where applicable, are a highly requested feature ( a few other good examples include Mr L for Luigi, Dry Bowser, Ness in his pajamas, Shadow Mewtwo and Zero Suit Samus in her swimsuit from Super Metroid ) and I refuse to give up hope for them or any of my most wanted fighters ( who all make perfect sense...I'm not one of those morons who keep begging for nonsense like Baby Mario, Shrek & Goku ).

for example: Stealth Elf could have her original design, Ninja, Dark Ninja, Legendary and Super Shot with any others being color palettes referencing other Skylanders like Chill and/or Ninjini. Spyro could have alt colors for his Dark & Legendary forms plus palettes referencing Drobot, Flashwing, Camo, Sunburn, Zap etc. I've also been working on possible movesets for both characters...might post them once I finalize them.

oh, and Duck Hunt is a light gun game, not an FPS. There is a difference....
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#15 Posted: 03:55:12 10/08/2016
Nein, nada,.......uhhhhh......no
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#16 Posted: 19:33:46 10/08/2016
i had a dream last night that i successfully created papyrus in the game.
sunburnninja Yellow Sparx Gems: 1118
#17 Posted: 22:35:27 10/08/2016
I havent had a dream like this since Swap Force :3
---
Subscribe to join Team Sun Today!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-I9N_yeZJSmhYTDu3lbSyg
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#18 Posted: 00:42:39 11/08/2016
Yes.

---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
sunburnninja Yellow Sparx Gems: 1118
#19 Posted: 00:50:47 11/08/2016
My dream from swap force was me getting access to the toys early and spinning the spinner on the box :/
---
Subscribe to join Team Sun Today!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-I9N_yeZJSmhYTDu3lbSyg
#20 Posted: 01:58:04 11/08/2016
I had a dream about Mysticat being revealed. That's it.
---
#21 Posted: 02:04:04 11/08/2016
for some reason i dreamed that i was playing the game and found air strike's soul gem and he was undead for some reason.
#22 Posted: 02:21:15 11/08/2016
Air Strike was undead?

Well that's new.
---
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#23 Posted: 19:40:34 12/08/2016
I dreamed a very detailed one! Odd!

Well it was Day 1 and i was with my friend Evan (Who gave up on skylanders) and i was freaking out about Imaginators! And he was just looking around.. thinking i was wierd! I found the Dark edition box at Walmart! And on the box it had names of 3 new skylanders! One was brand new! The others were villains! The Brand New One was Tech.. His name was something like "RustBuck" and was a Sorcerer! Then there was Luminous! He was a bazooker! And there was Bad Juju as Light! A swashbuckler duh! And we talked to an employee about there having a missing ember from the package! And he mentioned his favorite sensei! Dreamcacther! I didn't do anything in my dream! But IRL i would have been HYPED! And then Evan came to my house to see what the game was like! And we found a easter egg in the game! Kinda like a glitch! It showed every skylander in the game! There battleclass! Even some that they keeped up revealed! And i came here! And i was famous!

Ok That last part was a lie!

But we found a Ember, Chopscotch and a Krankcase in store! And we used them! And Krankcase's Sky Chi had to do with Wilikin Minions! It was complicatced!
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
#24 Posted: 21:43:11 12/08/2016
Part 2! (YAY! I left out some details! And i didn't finish my dream!)

Ember, Chopscotch and Krankcase weren't the only ones we got! There was Bad Juju aswell! And A Light CC and A Magic CC!

I dont remember Bad Jujus Sky Chi! It was probably awesome!

And after we played Evan left! And i came on darkspyro! Just to chat about it! And DarkSpyro was cleared of everything and was called "LightSpyro"
And if your user name was: "Nightmoon" It was changed to "DaySun" If it was DreamTeam it became "DayDreamTeam" And then i bought it! for like 5 bucks! xD! And then i gave it back to dark! And then i woke up!
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#25 Posted: 22:31:23 12/08/2016
Hey! There's an edit feature right on your post! No reason to double post!

Also yay exclamation points! There the only punctuation!
---
Dead
#26 Posted: 22:32:59 12/08/2016
Quote: mega spyro
Hey! There's an edit feature right on your post! No reason to double post!

Also yay exclamation points! There the only punctuation!

Not a single . xD
---
TotalEclipsePro Green Sparx Gems: 469
#27 Posted: 09:31:47 13/08/2016
I had a weird dream last night. I noticed I don't main any female characters in any games so me, my brother, and for whatever reason, Killua from Hunter x Hunter, go to the SSB5 Character Sign Up to find one. Somehow we end up being chosen as characters instead with me being a Manakete from Fire Emblem and my brother being a Wyvern Rider from Fire Emblem. Killua was a guest character along with Gon. Had nothing to do with Skylanders though.
---
Galactic. Rocket. Aqua. Magma. Plasma. Skull.

Team Flare never happened!
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#28 Posted: 18:36:04 13/08/2016
I had a dream last night that i had gotten kaos and the game and when i put him on he was a new battleclass called slappers. He went around slapping enemies but strangely the slapping was animated like in gta 5 when trevor is in rage mode and he jumps up and does a huge whack onto an npc
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
#29 Posted: 14:09:40 20/08/2016
I had a dream that the Chompy-Mage had an official reveal for the last day of Gamescom. His gameplay and figure were amazing. If I remember correctly, he could fire Chompies from his bazooka, turn into a Mega Chompy, perform a stomping attack that created a shockwave, fire Chompies into the air and make it rain, throw his staff forward at enemies, and then summon thorny vines from the ground that ensnare them. He looked really awesome.
---
#30 Posted: 00:57:35 21/08/2016
^ The first two attacks are probably legit. The first one is.
---
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#31 Posted: 08:03:07 21/08/2016
Quote: juarmo

Apart from the costumes.
Fox covers rail shooters
Peach=Party games?

the costumes could still happen...if either Sakurai gets over himself or someone else gets to oversee the development of Smash 5. Plus, the hammer is just a weapon so the actual COSTUME for Hammer Slam Bowser would still make sense ( spiked armor is all it is ). Actual alternate costumes, where applicable, are a highly requested feature ( a few other good examples include Mr L for Luigi, Dry Bowser, Ness in his pajamas, Shadow Mewtwo and Zero Suit Samus in her swimsuit from Super Metroid ) and I refuse to give up hope for them or any of my most wanted fighters ( who all make perfect sense...I'm not one of those morons who keep begging for nonsense like Baby Mario, Shrek & Goku ).

for example: Stealth Elf could have her original design, Ninja, Dark Ninja, Legendary and Super Shot with any others being color palettes referencing other Skylanders like Chill and/or Ninjini. Spyro could have alt colors for his Dark & Legendary forms plus palettes referencing Drobot, Flashwing, Camo, Sunburn, Zap etc. I've also been working on possible movesets for both characters...might post them once I finalize them.

oh, and Duck Hunt is a light gun game, not an FPS. There is a difference....

What's the difference? Being able to walk around? Oh that's night and day! /sarcasm
It's first person, it's a shooter, it's a first person shooter. There's not a whole lot more the NES was capable of, so I don't think those two genres were mutually exclusive, that's about the closest you got to it...
Just because Action RPGs exist, that doesn't make Turn-Based RPGs not RPGs.

You're wrong about them ALL making perfect sense... Shadow Mewtwo only has an X form, but Mewtwo Mega Evolves into its Y form for its Final Smash, so that's out, and since "even the slightest bit of sexuality could raise the rating from A (All Ages)", (actual quote from Sakurai, in regards to adding Bayonetta) swimsuit DLC for Zero Suit is out as well.

Sakurai Getting over himself isn't a huge issue. I respect someone who refuses to back down, refuses to sell out.
He's at least more in touch with reality than Miyamoto, who's still stuck in the 20th century.
I actually think he has a point when it comes to Dr Mario, it's not enough for mega vitamins to be a custom move for Mario, because the problem is with Dr. Mario being ABLE to throw fireballs, not being UNable to throw Megavitamins.

Other costume examples that could work: ANY OF THE MEGA MAN LEGENDS for Mega Man, Shadow for Sonic (maybe silver lol)
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:06:38 21/08/2016 by juarmo
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#32 Posted: 15:35:21 22/08/2016
Well, I just had one last night. It wasn't about Imaginators- it was about the Doom Raiders. Well, a modified version of them, where instead of The Gulper and Chompy Mage, there was Magic Toy (a possessed crab windup toy that was more than a little unnerving!) and a life element creeper from Minecraft. I don't remember much of the dream itself except for talking with all of them, getting really unnerved by Magic Toy, and once thinking "you know what would do great in this situation? A blanket with a gear pattern," a blanket appearing, and then yelling "THAT'S CAMO YOU A******!!"
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me