First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Kaos [TOPIC]
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#51 Posted: 19:57:37 07/08/2016
There's a lot more salt than I expected. Come on, villains as figures literally equals Kaos. We all know how loved he is by them. I really like Kaos and I've always wanted an actual toy. I can still see why people are bugged about how it messes with the plot though. I follow lore really closely and it slightly bothers me too. It's really just like Trap Team, like when you had Kaos in the trap. You could still fight him in game when using him. I mean, this bends just a little more than that, but it's mostly the same.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#52 Posted: 20:25:38 07/08/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
Quote: TotalEclipsePro
Please tell me this is fake... if not than I am pretending this doesn't exist like most of the roster aside from villains.

It came from an actual retail website in Canada so this is definitely real!

And Lemons, we literally know as much as you. Please wait till the official announcement to ask a whole bunch of questions!

Hey, I don't know what you guys know...that's why I'm asking questions. In 90% of the cases, I get a smart aleck answer that I missed some info. Maybe we should just close down these boards until the game releases. Gesh.

It seems a bit premature given one store in Canada to announce this, because it's technically not true everywhere and hasn't been publicly announced by Activision. Cause, well, I was ready to pull the trigger....come to find out I can't. I'll go back to sleep for another 30 days.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:28:34 07/08/2016 by TakeYourLemons
TotalEclipsePro Green Sparx Gems: 469
#53 Posted: 23:36:04 07/08/2016
Quote: Spyro Lover122
There's a lot more salt than I expected. Come on, villains as figures literally equals Kaos. We all know how loved he is by them. I really like Kaos and I've always wanted an actual toy. I can still see why people are bugged about how it messes with the plot though. I follow lore really closely and it slightly bothers me too. It's really just like Trap Team, like when you had Kaos in the trap. You could still fight him in game when using him. I mean, this bends just a little more than that, but it's mostly the same.

Actually I just don't like Kaos. I think he is an annoyance and not that good of a villain.
---
Galactic. Rocket. Aqua. Magma. Plasma. Skull.

Team Flare never happened!
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#54 Posted: 15:02:02 08/08/2016
Kaos may not even be the villain this time. I could easily see them moving to The Darkness or another new main villain if they are going to have Kaos as a sensei. (Bear in mind with Trap Team it didn't affect the plot, since your first playthrough is considered what is "canon" story-wise) There are still far too many unknowns to get upset about anything at this point.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#55 Posted: 15:03:41 08/08/2016
You guys... Read the press release and watched the E3 gameplay right? Where Kaos is the cause of the issue as always and is sending bosses on you?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#56 Posted: 16:02:32 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
What if he is the Kaos from the Mirror of Mistery? What if he is a clone of himself turned good at some point?
Problem solved.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#57 Posted: 16:11:26 08/08/2016
My guess, maybe villain Kaos isn't the actual Kaos, but a clone or an creation crystal one while playable Kaos is the REAL one? He is the evil consultant for the Academy after all!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#58 Posted: 16:47:51 08/08/2016
Or maybe the figure Kaos is not considered to be in "canon" but is considered a bonus character, like using him with the Kaos cup in a race before you beat the game, or well . . . who knows? Like I said, too many unknowns to get upset at this point
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#59 Posted: 23:31:03 08/08/2016
Quote: Buuzer
What if he is the Kaos from the Mirror of Mistery? What if he is a clone of himself turned good at some point?
Problem solved.

I thought of that when he was first revealed, but he just looks way to menacing to be MOM Kaos
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#60 Posted: 00:03:06 09/08/2016
For all we know, it could be Kaos from the future, after turning to the Skylanders' side. We've had time travel elements before, so it's possible, though unlikely.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#61 Posted: 02:42:29 09/08/2016
Could be Glumshanks taking over as the new villain or GladShanks in fact.
Using the Kaos Hologram like he used in the Kao's Challenges in Trap Team seeing as kaos was actually trapped at that time.
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#62 Posted: 01:24:06 10/08/2016
And here comes the salt.
[User Posted Image]
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#63 Posted: 01:25:55 10/08/2016
Quote: MekakuCityPKMN
And here comes the salt.
[User Posted Image]

people won't be as salty as when crash was announced
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
KaRNiV8L Yellow Sparx Gems: 1925
#64 Posted: 05:34:27 13/08/2016
Interesting Predictions from 12/6

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:35:09 13/08/2016 by KaRNiV8L
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#65 Posted: 05:52:43 13/08/2016
Thats more then just predictions... Hhmmmm
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#66 Posted: 18:59:19 13/08/2016
i agree with the time travel theories more than the mirror of mystery one, or what if the figure kaos is the kaos in present time who has turned good and the main boss kaos is from the past? but hey thats just a theory
a GAM- *gets shot by matpat for copyright*

anyway im guessing some wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff is involved here or it could be kaos from another dimension where he is kind of both bad and good, like an anti-hero
you never know smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#67 Posted: 20:32:45 13/08/2016
Quote: BatWolf
i agree with the time travel theories more than the mirror of mystery one, or what if the figure kaos is the kaos in present time who has turned good and the main boss kaos is from the past? but hey thats just a theory

anyway im guessing some wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff is involved here or it could be kaos from another dimension where he is kind of both bad and good, like an anti-hero
you never know smilie

I'm still leaning towards Mirror of Mystery, but I wouldn't mind some wibbly wobbly timey wimey explanation either...does Kaos even have a TARDIS? smilie
#68 Posted: 22:10:32 13/08/2016
Kaos is another regeneration of the master, dun dun dunn
---
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#69 Posted: 22:56:58 13/08/2016
Quote: ChillStealthElf

you never know smilie

I'm still leaning towards Mirror of Mystery, but I wouldn't mind some wibbly wobbly timey wimey explanation either...does Kaos even have a TARDIS? smilie

He's a Portal Master, and Portals have been shown to allow time travel. Maybe he went back in time, but since Portals are unreliable when Portal Masters use them on themselves, something went wrong, and he's stranded in the past, unable to get back to the future.

Probably not, just throwing out wild ideas, since we have nothing to go on, and we'll most likely be wrong, no matter what we guess.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
#70 Posted: 22:59:22 13/08/2016
here are the most two most likely ones

something about time travel

something about alternate dimensions
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#71 Posted: 23:02:27 13/08/2016
Once again, I'm thinking it's possible that Villain Kaos isn't the actual Kaos and is pretty much one created from the creation crystals. It can even fit into the story.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#72 Posted: 00:50:12 14/08/2016
Quote: Nightmoon
Quote: ChillStealthElf

you never know smilie

He's a Portal Master, and Portals have been shown to allow time travel. Maybe he went back in time, but since Portals are unreliable when Portal Masters use them on themselves, something went wrong, and he's stranded in the past, unable to get back to the future.

Probably not, just throwing out wild ideas, since we have nothing to go on, and we'll most likely be wrong, no matter what we guess.

duh....I just was playing off the Doctor Who reference
WarDoctor42 Blue Sparx Gems: 624
#73 Posted: 05:14:39 14/08/2016
If you look closely,Kaos has a vortex manipulator
Pickle Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#74 Posted: 16:15:08 14/08/2016
The Kaos figure is playable in game, right?
---
smilie "So what'll it be, you wan' da appetizer or da main course?!" -Chef Pepper Jack, 2014-2015: R.I.P. (Roast in Piece) smilie
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#75 Posted: 16:20:16 14/08/2016
We don't know yet. It hasn't been officially announced yet. I would assume so, but again we have no idea what the figure does at this point.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me