Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 50 of 50
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2451 Posted: 05:07:45 19/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Dagger simply looked skyward, pretending not to be interested. He then drifted his attention to his mother and Rose again when Ellen resumed playing, only this time, instead of catching Rose herself, she would create a little vortex while the tiger was airborne so that she would be caught in it and Ellen would retrieve her immediately so Rose wouldn't drown. It was quite a different method from the usual gaming style.

Back at the beach, Sybil believed she had enough rest. She was still extremely tired. Her body still ached, but she knew she was going to feel bad if she didn't provided entertainment for the remaining orcas. She approached the shore, where she saw at least two dozens of dorsal fins. Since the tide was higher and she was already tired from the previous game, she was easily captured in less than two minutes, by a young female she didn't know well. Like Sayan, Sybil was a very favorite target, not only because she was small and easily maneuverable, but also cause everyone knew by now she didn't usually have the heart to tell them when to go easy on her, so they had little limits. Sybil didn't even struggled this time, and let herself get forcefully dragged into the water by the exiting female. There was still a couple of hours left before they had to be returned to the island, so Sybil knew she still had a lot to endure by that time...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2452 Posted: 09:32:06 19/03/2017
Quote: Felines
Quote: redwes
Naga soon finished his meal, but seemed to let the mongoose go without any issue-- or at least it seemed at first. "Wait... mongoose.! I know... I know you have been watching me-- come here for a second.," a slithery voice came just as Sholeh was almost out of sight.
Sholeh [...] approached Naga, but far enough from him so that, just in case he decided to strike, he wouldn't be able to reach her.
"Oh, talking to me sir? I beg your pardon. I ended up here after getting lost, so I took the opportunity to bully these silly birds." Sholeh said after a deep breath, acting cordial and politely, deciding it was better to tell him the truth, of course, leaving the spying bit out.
"I've... I've been watching long enough to know that you may not... may not be entirely truthful. But never the less-- I have a question for you. Or rather... an theoretical question. I know or at least... I suspect... you have or had a colorful past with the residents of this so-called Haven. Something about eggs-- am I right?," Naga asked seeming oddly curious in the mongoose's history with Sybil and the others. He watched the mongoose closely, but did not seem to strike or make any other sudden move. At least so far..
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2453 Posted: 13:56:06 19/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh... that." Sholeh exclaimed, not knowing if to be honored or terrified of the python's interest in her life. She couldn't understand why the python would suspect that, even less that he had a connection with her former boss, Shadow.
"Well... it's true. My kind survives mostly on eggs, but since Sybil befriended those infuriating warblers, I've been forced to use other food sources. She hates mongooses. If it was up to her, I would still be banished to the outback. It was the tiger Rose that allowed me to live here." Sholeh expressed, surprisingly opening up to this intimidating python, and demonstrating that she still held a grudge towards Sybil despite trying to get along with her. Sholeh didn't wish her dead like in the past, but didn't care whatever happened to her either.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2454 Posted: 14:57:31 19/03/2017
"You have a different way of playing. I like that!"
---
SC
#2455 Posted: 15:50:55 19/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well, I must. I have to do variety for each of us sake. I know my pod mostly like the shaking, but that just makes me dizzy." Ellen explained, preferring to shake real prey.
"We shake the big prey cause that's the only way to tear them apart and makes them easier to swallow. But of course, we make sure they're dead first. We don't want the poor creatures suffering. We need meat to survive. It wasn't what we intend, but that's just the way nature made us." Ellen expressed, demonstrating that there were many orcas who didn't like that lifestyle. They were called killer whales, a name they truly despised since not only they weren't whales, it made them sound like merciless murderers. Ellen imagined Rose would understand, since she was also a predator.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2456 Posted: 16:18:04 19/03/2017
Crocux smiled "is that so? well the haven wouldn't be what it is now if it wasn't for you orcas. ether way lets forget this sad subject and have some fun."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2457 Posted: 18:52:28 19/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Ricky and Rumble agreed, and proceeded to play. One would grab Crocux by the tail while the other tacked him far. He was too heavy to be shaken anyway, so that was the better option. As they played, both brothers were proud of what Crocux said. The Haven was around thanks to them. The birds may bring the message, but they orcas were the ones that gave rides to those poor animals that couldn't swim or fly, so they knew they were important. One would think they would feel embarrassed how they were the top predator of the ocean and were at the service a tiny civet, but it was something they did willingly, and they had come to feel proud of that.

Meanwhile, Sybil was ready for the worst. Even though she was shaken hard at first by the young female that got her, she later decided Sybil was too frail and adorable to be mistreated like that. Sybil has been her first capture ever since the game began, and she was feeling mighty proud of that. The orca wasn't mute like Marilyn, but she was one of a few words. Instead of shaking Sybil and throw her around like most of the others, she simply swam while grabbing her, treating her like a delicate doll that needed careful care. Sybil realized she was lucky she got one of the gentler orcas, since she doubted she would be able to resist another beating like earlier.
---
#2458 Posted: 19:50:42 19/03/2017
Crocux would death roll now and then and have the brothers chase him a little to provide a challenge for the brothers.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2459 Posted: 20:02:09 19/03/2017 | Topic Creator
The brothers didn't mind, for they liked the challenge. It was enough to distract anyone from all the issues plaguing the Haven. But even with all that distraction, Sybil knew that, not only Yodel's incident was going to be found out sooner or later, but in four days, Crystal would have to renew Shadow's prison if they wanted to keep their nightmares away. And that would need to be done weekly until the traveling birds returned with the much needed flower. It was a good thing that the python's threat was taken care of... at least it seemed. So many things happening all at once, but even with that, Sybil and the others would try to lead a normal and peaceful life, just like the Haven always intended to do.
---
#2460 Posted: 21:55:36 19/03/2017
"I understand your reasons. But let's show your son a bit or two about playing this game." Rose said with a smile.
---
SC
#2461 Posted: 23:02:14 19/03/2017
"Oh... that." Sholeh exclaimed, not knowing if to be honored or terrified of the python's interest in her life. She couldn't understand why the python would suspect that, even less that he had a connection with her former boss, Shadow.
"Well... it's true. My kind survives mostly on eggs, but since Sybil befriended those infuriating warblers, I've been forced to use other food sources. She hates mongooses. If it was up to her, I would still be banished to the outback. It was the tiger Rose that allowed me to live here." Sholeh expressed, surprisingly opening up to this intimidating python, and demonstrating that she still held a grudge towards Sybil despite trying to get along with her. Sholeh didn't wish her dead like in the past, but didn't care whatever happened to her either.

"Yes... the warblers. For such petty little things-- she sure is fond of them.," Naga spoke in a slithery tone slightly irritated by the fact. "Let's say for a moment... theoretically... that you had the power to overcome this Sybil and do what you please. That you could eat all the eggs in the world... warblers... whatever you pleased. Or you had another option-- a simpler option that satisfied both sides... to a degree. But only to a degree. You could eat this... this other food source to your little heart's content. But your heart... your tastes grows fond towards that pesky little thing that seems to gather more friends that it should. Are you... are you content with what you have now? Can... can an alternative become worthwhile while they... they continue to thrive?," he then asked seeming to be asking for the warblers thoughts on the matter.

Elsewhere-- Sayan was bounced and prodded and played with somewhere among the water. He seemed to take it well and knew the orcas deserved it.
---
#2462 Posted: 23:25:01 19/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh was having a hard time processing what the python was saying to her. Was he really suggesting an alliance?
"If I could go back to the way things were, I would. I could eat pigeon eggs, but they are so disgusting. Everything was so perfect before that stupid civet arrived." Sholeh explained, really missing her previous life before Sybil's appearance. It was then that Sholeh realized that the python was talking about his own predicament, and that he was battling with his own thoughts.
"Anyway, I know what you're talking about. You aren't sure if to follow Sybil's deal or go back to your previous life, aren't you? In fact, she may not see it, but you had done us a favor. The warblers were becoming too numerous, to the point where they were practically a plague. I can't change my lifestyle. I'm just a mongoose. But you... you can do whatever you want." Sholeh expressed, really not caring what would be the python's decision. He seemed interested in consuming birds alone, so she believed that whatever decision the python took, it wasn't going to affect her in any way.

At the beach, everybody was having fun, even Gustave with Sayan. He was shaking the leopard quite hardly, though not as severely as Rumble with Sybil earlier. He would even let him rest every fifteen minutes and even give him a chance to get away for a while, even if he couldn't escape him.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"I understand your reasons. But let's show your son a bit or two about playing this game." Rose said with a smile.

"Yes." Ellen said serenely, using her strange method of playing but also shaking Rose once in a while. She was strong, but gentle nonetheless. She seemed to be having fun, and made sure Dagger was watching how it was done. Even though there has been no accidents while playing, the adult orcas still didn't want to take any chances, so they always made sure their young ones understood how important it was to have a little bit of limit when playing.
---
#2463 Posted: 23:32:35 19/03/2017
Rose was having a lot of fun with Ellen this time. She like the fact that she was gentle on her than the rest of the orcas.

Ooc: 38 more posts!
---
SC
#2464 Posted: 23:49:11 19/03/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Indeed. You all know what to do. If I'm not left with the last post, please remember that whoever gets it to do a little summary of everything that has happened and leave a cliffhanger. ShadeTheDragon did a fantastic job in the last one, so if you need references, you can read that one smilie

The rest of day went smoothly. Sybil in particular, despite what happened with Yodel and the beating she received earlier, had missed that lifestyle. She tried to enjoy it as much as she could, for she knew that the fun times don't last forever. She still had that session with Crocux tomorrow, not to mention that she intended to visit Whirlpool every day to help him with Yodel. On top of that, she couldn't forget that she still had Shadow's threat looming over, and that she still had to participate in the orca game for their sake. Quite a lot of work, and what was worse, it wasn't certain if the python was intending to keep his promise forever...
---
#2465 Posted: 20:49:14 22/03/2017
"I'm flying!" Rose said as she was thrown into the air.
---
SC
#2466 Posted: 21:07:01 22/03/2017 | Topic Creator
The game continued for a while longer, but as the sun was starting to set, Ellen and the others knew it was time to return their little land companions to their homes.
"Well Rose, it's been fun, and you certainly helped me demonstrate my son how it's done." Ellen said with a smile, carrying Rose back to the Haven. She wished the tiger could've arrived a little earlier that day, but she was still satisfied.

The young female carrying Sybil proceeded to do the same after an adult signaled her the sun.
"Thank you." she said as she carried Sybil on her back, doing it slowly to prevent her from tripping. She was still having that delicate touch with the civet. Sybil was in a far more better shape than she was earlier, and hoped that she would be playing with this young female whenever she needed a rest from the roughness.

If it wasn't for Sybil changing orcas, she would've had the worse afternoon, but that honor went to Sayan this time. Gustave was a really rough orca, but at least he has been more gentle with Sayan than the brothers were to Sybil. Knowing it was finally time, he proceeded to take Sayan to the Haven as well...
---
#2467 Posted: 23:42:12 22/03/2017
ooc: awe shucks you're making me blush. lol thank you

Crocux saw the sun starting to set and sighed sadly. he stopped playing and said "hey guys take a look at the sun."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2468 Posted: 23:50:32 22/03/2017
Sholeh was having a hard time processing what the python was saying to her. Was he really suggesting an alliance?
"If I could go back to the way things were, I would. I could eat pigeon eggs, but they are so disgusting. Everything was so perfect before that stupid civet arrived." Sholeh explained, really missing her previous life before Sybil's appearance. It was then that Sholeh realized that the python was talking about his own predicament, and that he was battling with his own thoughts.
"Anyway, I know what you're talking about. You aren't sure if to follow Sybil's deal or go back to your previous life, aren't you? In fact, she may not see it, but you had done us a favor. The warblers were becoming too numerous, to the point where they were practically a plague. I can't change my lifestyle. I'm just a mongoose. But you... you can do whatever you want." Sholeh expressed, really not caring what would be the python's decision. He seemed interested in consuming birds alone, so she believed that whatever decision the python took, it wasn't going to affect her in any way.

"Yes... you may be right. Those warblers certainly were quite numerous and... and it was about time that someone had trimmed their numbers a little bit. And you may merely be a mongoose, but you and I have more in common then you think.," Naga said almost licking his lips-- if he had any. "In any case... I... I appreciate the chat. Just know that he.. he will always be here at least in spirit. And there is no guarantee that he will stay... contained. But-- whatever happens, stay strong and you will prevail.," he then said seeming to almost be encouraging the mongoose.
---
#2469 Posted: 00:02:50 23/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh wasn't certain whom was the he Naga was talking about.
"Well... thank you I suppose. I try to bear the life I've been given." Sholeh said with tension, despising her life, and wondering if the python was right about them being similar.
"Name's Sholeh by the way..." she said politely, but before Naga could reciprocate, she had to ask something;
"Who is this... this being you say will always remain with us?" Sholeh asked, though with a little bit of suspicion. She wasn't as updated as before on the Haven news being always locked up and sedentary in AJ's tree, so she wasn't so sure whom Naga meant.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
ooc: awe shucks you're making me blush. lol thank you

Crocux saw the sun starting to set and sighed sadly. he stopped playing and said "hey guys take a look at the sun."

OOC: Remember, soon the posts will reach their end, so let's make the remaining ones count smilie

Ricky and Rumble looked at the sky, and realized they were the only ones left to bring Crocux back to shore.
"As come on! That was too fast!" Rumble complained, still having a little bit of energy left. Crocux could swim on his own, but the brothers decided to push him to shore just in case he was too tired.

The rest of the Haven residents were already on land, ready to return home. Sybil was heading to her tree right now, but then decided to give Crocux the surprise of her staying for the night. She still had to bond with the somewhat jealous Jack, not to mention that she felt she should make amends with the crocodile. As horrible it was what he did, she didn't want their friendship ruined, and didn't want Crocux to go under the wrong impression that she was afraid of him again.
---
#2470 Posted: 00:16:37 23/03/2017
OOC: I can't believe how far we have gotten with this. smilie Six RPs and soon to be a seventh...

"Why my dear Sholeh... I am talking about Shadow of course. He-- he was the one who had brought me here. He was one who had freed me from my life of old-- an content existence but not a very fulfilling one. Where before I had simply been... given what I needed, there was no thrill in it. I was simply... alive and unable to go anywhere. And now... he is gone, but not forever. He is simply trapped albeit in spirit form-- temporary reduced to nothingness, but only for as long as they can successfully... successfully repeat the ritual. Or until-- they find what they need and reduce that... that nothingness to nothing at all. So... he is here, but not here and perhaps not forever. And the future.. the future remains uncertain.," Naga explained ending in a feeling of uncertainly. Part of him still actually missed his old life, but now he was here and he would do whatever seemed in his best interest.

Elsewhere, Sayan had thanked and congratulated Gustuve on a good game and started to return home.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:17:34 23/03/2017 by redwes
#2471 Posted: 00:41:37 23/03/2017
Ooc: This is more than a trilligy this is a book to be written someday!

"Thank you for the gun today Ellen. I've really enjoyed it." Rose said.

Meanwhile....

"these chains will not hold me! They cannot hold me!" Shadow said to himself he pulled very hard until one of the chains snapped. "they are getting weak. They will be back soon. I must free myself!" He then started to pull at the rest of the chains and soon one by one they snapped. Shadow was free once more! "Ah that's better. Now to contact my friend. Oh Naga guess who is free once more?"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:50:57 23/03/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#2472 Posted: 00:43:59 23/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
OOC: I can't believe how far we have gotten with this. smilie Six RPs and soon to be a seventh...

"Why my dear Sholeh... I am talking about Shadow of course. He-- he was the one who had brought me here. He was one who had freed me from my life of old-- an content existence but not a very fulfilling one. Where before I had simply been... given what I needed, there was no thrill in it. I was simply... alive and unable to go anywhere. And now... he is gone, but not forever. He is simply trapped albeit in spirit form-- temporary reduced to nothingness, but only for as long as they can successfully... successfully repeat the ritual. Or until-- they find what they need and reduce that... that nothingness to nothing at all. So... he is here, but not here and perhaps not forever. And the future.. the future remains uncertain.," Naga explained ending in a feeling of uncertainly. Part of him still actually missed his old life, but now he was here and he would do whatever seemed in his best interest.

OOC: You're telling me smilie This was just a trilogy people! And look how far it went smilie

"Oh... he... so it's true." Sholeh expressed, now the caracal's presence making sense. She has lived in the outback fora long while, and she did hear about a caracal that was supposedly able to talk to spirits and that was now at the Haven. That much she has heard from the gossiping warblers, who didn't seem to mind who heard. It was quite a shock to Sholeh to learn it was Shadow himself the one who brought the monstrous python there. Talk about resourceful. Now Sholeh knew that Shadow probably suspected his war was going to be lost, and that he had a plan B. What a genius he was!
"Well then... I must say this was a surprise. It... felt actually quite nice talking to you. I don't have many that would bother even talking to me." Sholeh complained, not that she tried to befriend anybody anyway, though she didn't seem to realize it. But if it was true that Shadow was still roaming, she felt offended he hasn't bother to visit her.

As she talked and pondered about everything the python said to her, she looked at the sky and realized it was dusk.
"Well now sir. It was very nice meeting you. I must be on my way now. I don't want to be away from home after dark." Sholeh said, as she turned around to leave, slapping a pigeon out of her way. She really loved to bully those silly birds. But before leaving completely, she turned her head to say something else.
"And... don't let Shadow... or even that civet, tell you what to do. You're a free spirit now, and nothing is more sacred than freedom." Sholeh commented, turning her head back and leaving for real this time. The python was incredibly scary, but he has been surprisingly polite. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea to befriend someone like him, but she had no doubt in her mind that this accidental conversation probably won her a few points with the humongous snake.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:05:24 23/03/2017 by Felines
#2473 Posted: 03:44:57 23/03/2017
ooc: lol the reactions smilie

Crocux says "I know I want to play some more too. but Sybil has some lessons for me planned and if I stay out to long Marina will make me go back and I just can't say no to her even if I tried especially with how stubbern she is. oh but don't tell her about the stubborn part." Marina tackled him from the side a little angry saying "oh I'm stubbern!? alright mister do you want to see how stubborn I can be!? it's already getting dark and you know what happens when you fall asleep while swimming! now back to shore and off to bed with you!" Crocux says "but I haven't do-" Marina interoups him with "maybe not but what to stop you from doing that now? you hear me!?" Crocux know if he tried to argue she would have a way to counter him. knowing he would lose Crocux sighs and says "good night you two. I can't wait to play again." and Crocux swims to shore not wanting Marina to really get mad and yell at him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2474 Posted: 04:08:03 23/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil arrived at Crocux's cave, as usual, seeing Jack nearby.
"Good evening Jack. Man what a long day this has been! I feel like hibernating." she joked, now realizing how tired she was. It was a good thing Jet interfered the brother's play when he did, otherwise she might've collapsed right there.
"Well, I'm going to my spot. I'm tired, but not sleepy yet." Sybil commented, lying down her spot and waiting for Jack to talk to her, if he wanted to talk. Either way, she was going to remain awake to wait for Crocux and surprise him. She tried not to think about Yodel too much, since she knew he was under good care. She had many plans for the Haven, unaware that it's future was more uncertain than she imagined. Shadow managed to get free before the estimated time, Sholeh may or may not be at it again, and it was possible that the python was having second thoughts about their deal.

Hunted island was a much safer place for the time being. All the big predators rarely ventured there, and the cockatoos and warblers living there were safe on the trees. Plus Whirlpool had quite the security system with that labirynth of a burrow he had. As for Yodel, he was improving. He was still in a coma, but his breathing was much better, and he was showing some movements. Whirlpool had high hopes for this little warbler, and what was better, the cockatoo cousins visited him, and after seeing Yodel, they had been helping the wombat gather ingredients missing from his burrow. The future seemed to smile for the rather old warbler, much to the delight of his caretaker.
---
#2475 Posted: 04:24:12 23/03/2017
Jack smiled "well its good to see you aunty. I'm glad your here." the cave had the usual statues there like always but with a few new ones there too. the most noticeable one seemed to be kept separate from the others and was the most life like of them all so far. It was a sculpture of Sybil. even if t wasn't finished yet it was amazing.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2476 Posted: 04:37:27 23/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil looked at the statues, and knew now that they were the reasons Jack was cramped in that cave all day.
"Those are pretty. No wonder you don't participate in the game as often as us." she commented, imagining he enjoyed that hobby more than the orca activity itself. She tried not to look at her own statue, since she felt too embarrassed when someone gave her that amount of praise. She felt like she didn't deserve it anyway, since so many bad things happened around the Haven and there was nothing she could do. The warblers that were still in the Haven refused to move back to their original nests, still too terrified of the python.
---
#2477 Posted: 04:48:44 23/03/2017
Suddenly the sculpture of Sybil began to crack it was then thrown across the room by some unknown force. Suddenly a dark entity appeared and reveled itself to be Shadow. "Good evening Sybil." He simply said. His red eyes glowing.
---
SC
#2478 Posted: 05:32:10 23/03/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm not sure I agree with this direct physical contact with objects, but I suppose it can happen. Don't make a habit of it though. We have very limited posts, so let's make them all count.

"You!" Sybil said with terror, really believing she was having a horrific nightmare. How could Shadow be free already? Crystal had guarantee her that the seal would last for at least a week. It has only been three days.
"Leave already Shadow please! Just leave us alone!" Sybil said, with tears of anger and horror. Why won't this nightmare never end? Shadow's death wasn't enough to get rid of him, so what else there could be? She now doubted they would be able to wait for the miraculous volcanic flower to arrive, so what could be done? Sybil backed away, but not losing eye contact with Shadow. She didn't know what could he do to her in that state, but she was ready to fight no matter what the cost, even against possession if that's what he was planning...
---
#2479 Posted: 05:55:10 23/03/2017
"Oh you don't want to talk? I simply came to talk and nothing more." Shadow said.

"I am ready to protect you Sybil!" Trico said.
---
SC
#2480 Posted: 06:04:38 23/03/2017 | Topic Creator
In the heat of the moment, Sybil had almost forgotten she still had Trico with her, so that made her a little calmer. Still, it was time to for Shadow and try to have all this madness over.
"Fine! What do you want!?" Sybil asked, sitting down and willing to listen, but NOT lowering down her guard. She brought to her mind how angry she was with Crocux that morning in order to channel that anger towards Shadow and help her feel brave in his presence. It was already dark out, or at least it appeared to be. The sky was still orange with dusk, but it looked like it came earlier.
---
#2481 Posted: 10:26:05 23/03/2017
"I have a deal to make. If you give me the tiger I will leave this haven alone if you don't I will take over this island. I have allies still. Some you don't know of." Shadow said.
---
SC
#2482 Posted: 13:00:29 23/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil knew one of those allies was somewhat the python himself, but even it's that, Sybil's answer was pretty clear.
"I think you already know my answer to that Shadow. You can't and WON'T have Rose!" Sybil said sternly, not even caring what Shadow may do to her for refusing. She has defeated this Komodo dragon before, and was determined to do it again somehow. She may not know how this time given his state, but there had to be a way to keep him at bay while the flower arrived...
---
#2483 Posted: 20:00:30 23/03/2017
"Very well then. Have it your way. I will have my revenge and that tiger. Your guardians won't help this time!" With that he disappeared in a cloud of shadows.
---
SC
#2484 Posted: 20:40:25 23/03/2017 | Topic Creator
As Shadow disappeared, there was only one thing in Sybil's mind, and it wasn't Crystal, or even Rose. She was going to let Jack handle that.
"Jack, go find Rose and warn her. And if you see the caracal Cristal, give her the warning as well." Sybil explained, rushing the chimp to go already. She didn't tell him where she was going in fear that he would blurt it out to everybody, so to make sure he didn't suspect, she took a different route to where she was going...

...and where that was? It was the python's territory. She knew the imminent danger that the snake represented, and if Shadow managed to influence him as he had tried before, it could spell doom to them all. The python had a strong will, but Sybil didn't know if that was going to last.
"Python! Mr. Naga! Please! I need to speak to you! Please! I apologize for invading your territory again, but this is an emergency!" Sybil called with a shaky voice, lifting her head and calling to the trees so that the echo could travel far and wide and reach him. She knew Naga didn't like visits, and was aware of the huge risk she was taking right now, but these news couldn't wait. She had no idea the python was at the wetland, or if he was on his way at the moment, but she was willing to remain there until she finds him, even if it meant facing his intimidating presence again. She had to warn him about Shadow immediately...

While all that was happening, Sholeh was still heading to AJ's home, heading to the beach by following the wetland's river. She preferred to surround the swamp in order to avoid it, and head to the forest from the beach. As she walked, she was still unable to get out of her awe. The python, who came so close to exterminating an entire species, was really a polite, and possibly lonely beast that was willing to treat you right if you gave him a good impression.
---
#2485 Posted: 21:06:32 23/03/2017
"Hey Sayan mind if we stay at your secret place Tonight?" Rose said.
---
SC
#2486 Posted: 21:31:58 23/03/2017
"Yes and I think that would be a fine idea.," Sayan said with a smile once again leading the way.

Elsewhere, Naga was just returning from the wetlands when he heard a familiar voice once again-- and another calling out for him. 'Shadow... Sybil... their little ritual must have failed.,' he thought. As the Civet shouted-- a familiar Shadow approached and the shadow soon became that of a certain large python once again. "I'm here... speak.," he simply said already knowing the civet's reason for visiting.
---
#2487 Posted: 21:43:08 23/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil wasn't as scared of his appearance as she has been in her previous visits, being too startled about the python's return to feel any natural fear of the snake.
"Oh, Mr. Naga, thank goodness for answering so fast. Shadow... he has returned. I don't know how! I was told the seal would last for a week, but it's only been three days." Sybil said anxiously, believing Cristal really underestimated Shadow's strength. He was a dangerously powerful spirit.
"Listen, I know Shadow antagonizes even you, but... I need... I will find a way to make him leave you alone." Sybil expressed, being somewhat aware that the python has been resisting Shadow ever since he appeared. She still didn't know that it was Shadow himself who brought the python there, so the task was going to be easier said than done...

It was night now, and the sky went from orange to black. It was the first time Sybil was there at night, and it was a place of nightmares tht swamp, but she didn't think much about it since there were other things in her mind. As for Sholeh, she managed to arrive to the beach and was now heading to the forest, somewhat angry that it had gotten dark before she could arrive to AJ's tree. The only silver lunging in all that was how quiet it was. Since the warblers weren't as spread or numerous as they use to, the forest was exceedingly quiet that time...
---
#2488 Posted: 03:14:38 24/03/2017
"Hello Sholeh...." Shadow said with his red eyes forming a black shadow. "Long time no see my fine friend."
---
SC
#2489 Posted: 03:21:40 24/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh gasped, almost falling face first to the dirt when seeing Shadow. She didn't find him that scary when he was alive, just ugly. But he was now plain horrifying to look at.
"Shadow! You!" Sholeh exclaimed, wondering how could he do that. Was his spirit that strong, or was it just so full of rage that it managed to manifest itself that way? Sholeh didn't waste time asking those questions and gave priority to other matters.
"Heh, so it's true then. Even after death, you have return to antagonize the stupid, invasive residents from this place. Look, do whatever you want, just keep me out of it!" Sholeh expressed sternly, waiting for him to get out of the way to head home. Just a few minutes ago, she was offended that Shadow didn't visited her even once, but now that he has, she wasn't very enthusiastic about it.
---
#2490 Posted: 04:14:39 24/03/2017
"So that's how you great an old friend? I'll tell you what you know that snake Naga well he is my allie and I want you to take my place as leader of this island. I will help you get there but only if I just have the tiger. The tiger is Sybil's weakness. We will use her to make Sybil surrender."
---
SC
#2491 Posted: 04:36:35 24/03/2017 | Topic Creator
As tempting as the offer was, Sholeh has painfully learned never to go against Sybil and her friends. Despite having been close to winning in the past, she just wouldn't be able to bear another defeat.
"Aw no! No Shadow! No! Not this again! Can't you just rest in peace already? If you can't, then do whatever you need to do by yourself! Don't get me involved! I went through too much trouble before because of you! I'm trying to live in peace here, and I'm not about to ruin my progress!" Sholeh expressed loudly, knowing that even with her attempt to have a neighborly relationship with the Haven's residents, some still hated her, especially the warblers, so she wasn't going to give anybody even more motivation to despise her.
---
#2492 Posted: 10:27:26 24/03/2017
"They tryed to keep me contained but my power is too strong for them. I promise you I will not fail this time." Shadow said. "Don't you want those eggs you crave so much?"
---
SC
#2493 Posted: 13:55:15 24/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh thought about it for a moment, the offering being too tempting. She kinda liked her life with AJ, whom brought her free food and shared his home with her, but life would've been even better of she could have the food she was so cruelly forbidden. Maybe Shadow was right this time? He was already dead, so there was nothing else the Haven residents could do to him as far as Sholeh believed. And if the python was really Shadow's ally, then just maybe, there was truly a chance of winning this time. After making sure there were no meddling warblers around, or anyone else for that matter, Sholeh spoke.
"Alright Shadow? What do you need me for? Just remember, I have to be discrete about it. I've worked too hard to try to be at peace with these stupid animals and I'm not about to throw it away just like that!" Sholeh warned, still not certain even if the odds were seemingly to their favor. She didn't want anyone to suspect her this time, and was going to deny everything in case Shadow blurted out her involvement. But as she waited for his reply, she wondered why Shadow needed her if he was as powerful as he claimed and had dangerous allies like the python...
---
#2494 Posted: 18:10:08 24/03/2017
Jack was upset that Shadow trashed the statue since it was supposed to be part of a set. but he had no time to complain as he hurried to go find Rose. just then Crocux showed up at his home and was confused. He went up to Sybil asking gently "aunty what's going on? what happened?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2495 Posted: 18:54:58 24/03/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ony five posts remain, so remember what we discussed. And ShadeTheDragon, Sybil is already with Naga, so let's just put that conversation to before that happens.

Sybil stopped briefly.
"No time to explain Crocux! Just guard your cave and I'll tell you later." Sybil said as she continued to head to the python's territory through a different route, looking behind her to make sure the stubborn crocodile didn't follow her. When she reached Naga's territory is when the conversation took place...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:55:54 24/03/2017 by Felines
#2496 Posted: 21:41:14 24/03/2017
"Just simply try to make friends with the tiger. I know she is willing to give you a chance. It's going to take time and right now there are few of those annoying birds so less eyes mean less chance of getting caught. But making friends lowers her guard and then lure her to me when the time is right." Shadow said.
---
SC
#2497 Posted: 22:01:48 24/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh wondered what Shadow was going to do to Rose in that state, but she didn't dare to ask. She then thought that Shadow was going to do something worse to her if she didn't obey him.
"Fine, fine, whatever. I'll do it! Just leave me alone already! Sheesh! It wasn't enough of you to boss me around when alive, now you have to do it in the afterlife as well!" Sholeh complained, but not sounding so disrespectful. If Shadow was done with her, she was going to head home now before it got darker. She had a lot of her mind right now. So hard has she tried to redeem herself, and now when she was so close, Shadow had to return to corrupt her once more...
---
#2498 Posted: 23:21:50 24/03/2017
Crocux was confused but did what he was told. he saw what was left of the statue and said "awe man. now Jack has to start all over again with the family portrait."

Jack arrives at Rose's cave saying "Rose bad news Shadow got free!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:23:14 24/03/2017 by ShadeTheDragon
#2499 Posted: 23:51:34 24/03/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: LAST POST CLOSING POST PEOPLE. REMEMBER WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.

And with those news, the Haven entered an eerie silence. Sybil was already on her way home after delivering the news to the python, only this time, she'd rather think things through at her own tree. Depending on how things went, she was still determined to keep her original plans with Crocux. She was afraid to sleep now, for even though she knew she still had Trico to protect her sub-conscience, Shadow was proving stronger than ever, and no doubt he was going to find the time to antagonize her. She was still worried about Yodel, but right now, for the first time in a long time, she didn't know what tomorrow may bring...
---
#2500 Posted: 14:11:18 26/03/2017
With that Shadow smirked and disappeared into a cloud of black smoke. "Do not fail me." his voice echoed.

Meanwhile Crystal was meditating and suddenly collapsed. "Crystal! Are you ok?" Diamond said as she helped her back up.

"I fear the great evil we have trapped has once again been freed. We must warn the haven!" Crystal said. She then ran to the beach and started to call for a orca which took her to hunted island. And with that a dark shadow seemed to cover both islands in gloom and sadness.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 50 of 50
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me