darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Favorite to least favorite battle class
Page 1 of 1
Favorite to least favorite battle class
Ratrepellent Green Sparx Gems: 197
#1 Posted: 04:29:07 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Here is my line up

1. Bazooker. I don't know why but there's something about how different it is from the others (except Quickshot because the are both gun oriented)
2. Quickshot. Same reason as Bazooker
3. Sentinel. Two sided weapons are awesome
4 Knight. Good ol' fashioned hack n' slash combat
5. Ninja. Sneaky, ranged, goodness
6. Bowslinger. Before they had the sniper, they had the bow
7. Swashbuckler. A knight with an extra sword it's ok, but just not the same
8. Sorcerer. At least they have summoning
9. Smasher. Not much to them, but more than interesting than...
10. Brawler. Wow they can punch, that's it
---
THAT'S SIX LAYERS OF SOLID MAHOGANY.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#2 Posted: 04:44:11 31/07/2016
My definite favorite is the Sentinel because I absolutely love spears and other long weapons and as follows:

2. Swashbuckler- I really like the dual wielding swords. It allows for cool combos imo
3. Ninja- Genji from Overwatch is forever bae and has set a high bar for ninjas for me
4. Quickshot- I like the dual wielders I suppose
5. Sorcerer- I've always liked magic
6. Knight- Probably the class I like the least as the rest of these I just flat out dislike. I wish you could put a shield on them
7. Bazooker- Kinda how you feel about Swashbucklers, they just seem like a Quickshot with one gun
8. Smasher- I think they're boring. Except Chopscotch, she's bae
9. Brawler- The Senseis for this class seem fascinating but the Imaginators themselves just bore the crabs out of me
ZygardePerfecto Green Sparx Gems: 466
#3 Posted: 04:55:04 31/07/2016
1. Knight- I know a lot of people dislike this class, but swords are my favorite weapon.
2. Sentinel- Sounds and looks interesting.
3. Smasher- Might make one. I like using big heavy-hitter characters.
4. Every other class. The rest are just not that intriguing to me.
---
Salamence is best Dragon.

Fight me.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#4 Posted: 09:10:01 31/07/2016
1. Sorcerer
2. Knight
3. Bowslinger
4. Swashbuckler
5. Sentinel
6. Brawler
7. Smasher
8. Ninja.
9.Quickshot
10. Bazooker
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#5 Posted: 09:37:23 31/07/2016
1. Knight (always glad to have knights)
2. Brawler (I love brawlers)
3. Swashbuckler (as long as we can have normal bodied )
4. Sentinel (won't be used all that much but still enjoy them)
5. Smasher (i'll use them)
6. Bowslinger (not going to use them that often)
7. Ninja (I'd.... rather a sword, knife or or some hand to hand vs. throwing stars)
8. Sorcerer (i've never been that interested in magic... I'll actually probably use them more then the last three but I'm not all that interested)
9. Quickshot (will use but I'm not all that interested in them)
10. Bazooker (WILL create one but I have no interest in the Bazooker. I don't like huge explosive weapons)
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#6 Posted: 09:37:55 31/07/2016
For me it's a tie between Bazooker and Quickshot. I honestly don't like the Brawler class.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#7 Posted: 13:03:14 31/07/2016
1. Bowslinger (All the Bowslinger Senseis we seen look AWESOME, and I look forward to make some in that class.)
2. Ninja (Not only have they got Tae Kwon Crow, but I love the concept of these guys. I have a really cool idea for a Ninja Chompy that I'm going to make Day One.)
3. Knight (I like sword fighters, and I'm insteresting to see what kind of ideas I get here.)
4. Sentinel (They look fun to play as, and the gameplay of Imaginators in that class looks really cool!)
5. Bazooker (Giant, explosive cannons = AWESOME)
6. Sorcerer (My favorite creation idea is a Sorcerer, so I'm excited to see how he turns out when I put him in this class.)
7. Brawler (They actually look pretty cool and fun to play with. I'm a fan of slow but strong characters.)
8. Quickshot (I like the concept a lot, and I feel like I'll be able to do a lot with this class. It's weird they are ranked higher, considered my favorite Skylander of all time is one.)
9. Smasher (These guys look cool, but they seem a bit straightforward. I have lots of ideas for this class, but I just feel that this one is as exciting as the others.)
10. Swashbuckler (Not really interested in this class. It looks to me like just a Knight with two swords or some kind of variation on the Sentinel class. It just looks a little more boring than the other ones. Still, I'm totally loving the Senseis in this class. The Tech Beard guy has potential to be my favorite in this game.)
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#8 Posted: 13:12:12 31/07/2016
I'll wait for gameplay first.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#9 Posted: 14:37:27 31/07/2016
1. Sorcerer
2. Brawler
3. Everything else.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#10 Posted: 17:07:47 31/07/2016
1. Sentinel - Lots of potential, and creative weapons. I've seen the silhouettes of the Sentinel Weapons and they all look amazing. The are also super powerful.
2. Bowslingers - Surprisingly, this one has lots of potential too. From a Bat Bow, to a Dragons Wing Bow, to, just so many amazing really cool bows, this one has some creative bows, and some really creative characters.
3. Sorcerer - I've always loved big staffs, and wands and magic, and that's no different for the Sorcerer Class. I'm excited to see how they function because they look really cool. Also, HOVERING!
4. Ninja - Now, even if this class is bodiless, it still doesn't change my opinion. They look super fun, and they also have Starcast. Throwing Ninja Stars at a fast rate seems super fun and I'm excited to mess around with them. Already have an awesome idea which shall hopefully not be ruined by some stupid bodiless ninja.
5. Quickshot - Shooting stuff at a fast pace seems super super fun! I'm excited to see how they will function. They also have some creative weapons, from Squid Guns to... who knows what else! They look really fun.
6. Swashbucklers - Two Swords = Awesomeness extreme. This one has got lots of potential for just having swords. I mean, who doesn't want to use Popsicle's?
7. Knight - Two Swords are better then one, but this one still is awesome. They have some awesome powerful swords, and Wild Storm's sword is amazing, so I have lots of hopes for some cool weapons. Also, Angel Sword... BEAUTIFUL.
8. Bazooker - I hate to rank this low because it's explosives... and it has my favorite character, but still these look super fun, but so far were seeing whats expected. Just simple Bazookas, but maybe my mind will change when we see more of them.
9. Smasher - SMASSSSHSHHHHHH! Yeah, these are pretty simple and thats why they are ranked low, but everyone loves destructive big weapons right? AND FISH.
10. Brawler - These are pretty simple. Fist punching and stuff, and I never liked hand to hand combat, but they still are pretty cool, and have some pretty awesome weapons.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me