Mysticat: IDK
Aurora: IDK
Bloom Boom: IDK
Ambush: Ken Watanabe
Starcast: IDK
Pit Boss: Liam Neeson
Chopscotch Kari Whalgren
---
smilie "So what'll it be, you wan' da appetizer or da main course?!" -Chef Pepper Jack, 2014-2015: R.I.P. (Roast in Piece) smilie
TotalEclipsePro Green Sparx Gems: 469
#2 Posted: 03:05:04 27/07/2016
Hood Sickle - David Near.
Waluigi - Charles Martinet.
---
Galactic. Rocket. Aqua. Magma. Plasma. Skull.

Team Flare never happened!
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#3 Posted: 03:06:35 27/07/2016
We've got to have Tara Strong and Yuri Lowenthal in there somewhere. I volunteer Tara as Aurora and Yuri as Mysticat (if it's male, if not probably Flarewolf)
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#4 Posted: 03:52:12 27/07/2016
Even though Tom Kenny and John Dimaggio are already Stink Bomb and Wash Buckler
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#5 Posted: 04:10:52 27/07/2016
Well both Tom Kenney and John DiMaggio already voice other characters besides just Stink Bomb and Wash Buckler so its not impossible for them to have another voice added to the list.

Besides, character voicelines are just brought forward into the new game so for their actors, its just recording one new voice. (Obviously characters like Stealth Elf, Eruptor, Jet Vac, and Spyro are the exception seeing as theyre storytellers)
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#6 Posted: 04:23:20 27/07/2016
Hopefully this day will never come, but the game that does not star Richard Steven Horvitz as Zim err I mean Kaos as the voice actor, is the same game that will fail the franchise.

The great screamings of Richard Steven Horvitz is what initially caused me to give SkyLanders a second look, because I was like, hey that's Invader Zim, wait, it's a little bald filthy human! HUMAAAAANNN!!!
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#7 Posted: 11:08:32 29/07/2016
Quote: isaac343018s
Well both Tom Kenney and John DiMaggio already voice other characters besides just Stink Bomb and Wash Buckler, so its not impossible for them to have another voice added to the list.

Besides, character voicelines are just brought forward into the new game so for their actors, its just recording one new voice. (Obviously characters like Stealth Elf, Eruptor, Jet Vac, and Spyro are the exception seeing as theyre storytellers)

The same can be said of Yuri Lowenthal, who you previously mentioned
On top of Agent Softpaw, he voices 2-3 Skylanders, and is an Imaginators option...
He could stand to have a few other new roles.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:10:22 29/07/2016 by juarmo
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#8 Posted: 20:36:18 31/07/2016
George Takei is the voice of Ambush.
Saw a gameplay video of him on YouTube from E3, plus he's done other voices for the franchise (Arkeyan Conquerton and Drill-X)
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me