darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > More New Senseis Revealed (Grave Clobber, Mysticat, Chompy Mage....)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
More New Senseis Revealed (Grave Clobber, Mysticat, Chompy Mage....)
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#51 Posted: 18:46:31 26/07/2016
Chompy Mage? Life? Awesome!

Grave Cobber? Water? TRIGGERED!?!?!?!?
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
TotalEclipsePro Green Sparx Gems: 469
#52 Posted: 19:44:38 26/07/2016
Am I the only one that actually likes the return of Piledriver, I mean Grave Clobber? Sure his new element is beyond stupid but after KFC, I mean. TKC was revealed I just decided I don't even care about element changes.
---
Galactic. Rocket. Aqua. Magma. Plasma. Skull.

Team Flare never happened!
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#53 Posted: 21:52:44 26/07/2016
Do we have a returning villain that is in the knight class? Can't seem to recall. If not, this would be the perfect place for Luminous, the greatest of all light villains.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#54 Posted: 21:54:45 26/07/2016
Quote: Wally-Gang
Do we have a returning villain that is in the knight class? Can't seem to recall. If not, this would be the perfect place for Luminous, the greatest of all light villains.

not as of yet.

luminous needs to be in it.

he is the bes
stinkbomb29 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1697
#55 Posted: 23:33:34 26/07/2016
If Bad Juju goes magic then air could be Cuckoo Clocker as an air brawler!?!?
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#56 Posted: 23:35:03 26/07/2016
Quote: Luminous35

Flarewolf: FINALLY A WOLF SKYLANDERS (not counting Wolfgang) BUT OMG YESSS

im right there with you, finally a wolf skylander and fire element at that. just the concept alone makes him a runner for my top 5. if he has a good playstlye well... sorry stormblade and knightmare there is a new wolf in town. i need a flarewolf avatar now lol.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#57 Posted: 23:37:11 26/07/2016
Quote: Alphawolf

im right there with you, finally a wolf skylander and fire element at that. just the concept alone makes him a runner for my top 5. if he has a good playstlye well... sorry stormblade and knightmare there is a new wolf in town. i need a flarewolf avatar now lol.

Well I see why you like him...
Alphawolf

But yes, his design is great, and hes my new favorite character.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#58 Posted: 19:00:21 27/07/2016
Quote: Drawdler
Starcast (Dark, the figure leaked in Snapchat with gold shuriken)

Wait, we have its figure? Where exactly?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#59 Posted: 19:04:26 27/07/2016
There was a batch of screenshots of the TFB office and you could see a new figure next to Ember. It was dark blue holding golden objects, which matches Starcast perfectly.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Zim999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4605
#60 Posted: 19:34:30 27/07/2016
I hope in the next game we get the other Doom Raiders: The Gulper, Chef Pepper Jack and Dreamcatcher.
Maybe they want to leave a few for the seventh game?
Pickle Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#61 Posted: 19:43:07 27/07/2016
Quote: Zim999
I hope in the next game we get the other Doom Raiders: The Gulper, Chef Pepper Jack and Dreamcatcher.
Maybe they want to leave a few for the seventh game?

Hopefully.
---
smilie "So what'll it be, you wan' da appetizer or da main course?!" -Chef Pepper Jack, 2014-2015: R.I.P. (Roast in Piece) smilie
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#62 Posted: 22:15:58 27/07/2016
If they return villains for Sky 7, then I also want VV villains! (I'm actually fine with one)
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#63 Posted: 22:55:09 27/07/2016
Well VV is probably working on the next game soo.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#64 Posted: 02:54:14 28/07/2016

yeah, I love the design too...now I just need a white tiger Skylander. Flarewolf is definitely a must have ( though Chompy Mage is the only one I'm not that interested in so far....never liked him much )
Pickle Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#65 Posted: 02:59:46 28/07/2016
Quote: ChillStealthElf

yeah, I love the design too...now I just need a white tiger Skylander. Flarewolf is definitely a must have ( though Chompy Mage is the only one I'm not that interested in so far....never liked him much )

You are right about chompy mage. It should have been Pepper Jack...
---
smilie "So what'll it be, you wan' da appetizer or da main course?!" -Chef Pepper Jack, 2014-2015: R.I.P. (Roast in Piece) smilie
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#66 Posted: 04:25:24 28/07/2016
Quote: Pickle
Quote: ChillStealthElf

You are right about chompy mage. It should have been Pepper Jack...

I'm glad chompy Mage made it his theme asweome

But in fire villains my fav was grinnade
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#67 Posted: 20:42:54 28/07/2016
I'm little bit disappointed with TfB's choices of the Villains. I mean Grave Clobber really? I didn't even know him anymore.
Where is Nightshade? Dreamcatcher? Or a VV Villain like Mesmeralda?

I'm in love with Flarewolf, he looks awesome!
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
#68 Posted: 20:45:19 28/07/2016
They said a while ago the villains are all from TT.
---
LittlePunk Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#69 Posted: 22:19:37 28/07/2016
Chompy mage deserved his spot. Pepper jack probably felt the burn for not being a sensei
---
smilie This fire is outta control!
smilie Let there be rock!!!
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#70 Posted: 03:53:33 29/07/2016
I'm honestly surprised and extremely happy with Grave Clobber's return. He was easily the most impressive looking out of all the non-Doom Raider villains, and I really wanted to see a figure of him.

Glad to see that three of my favorite villains are being brought back this year, including Krankcase and Tae Kwon Crow.

Also, I happened across this Battlecast artwork of him, might just be an ironic coincidence, but who knows:

[User Posted Image]

I personally haven't played through much Battlecast, but I'm aware that most of the villains that appeared on the cards have already been confirmed as playable in Imaginators. Grave Clobber pretty much confirms this (maybe?).

Loving Starcast as well.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:53:54 29/07/2016 by Matteomax
#71 Posted: 11:40:02 29/07/2016
That's unused art actually.

Tae Kwon Crow and Hood Sickle break the Battlecast theory unfortunately.
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#72 Posted: 14:10:56 29/07/2016
Quote: Matteomax
I'm honestly surprised and extremely happy with Grave Clobber's return. He was easily the most impressive looking out of all the non-Doom Raider villains, and I really wanted to see a figure of him.

Glad to see that three of my favorite villains are being brought back this year, including Krankcase and Tae Kwon Crow.

Also, I happened across this Battlecast artwork of him, might just be an ironic coincidence, but who knows:

[User Posted Image]

I personally haven't played through much Battlecast, but I'm aware that most of the villains that appeared on the cards have already been confirmed as playable in Imaginators. Grave Clobber pretty much confirms this (maybe?).

Loving Starcast as well.

this image is an actual captured moment of Grave Clobber training for the Water element.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
stealth Yellow Sparx Gems: 1040
#73 Posted: 23:07:17 29/07/2016
Chompy Mage! I'm happy again! And Pit Boss looks amazing I wanna see more.
TotalEclipsePro Green Sparx Gems: 469
#74 Posted: 17:59:12 30/07/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

[User Posted Image]

Loving Starcast as well.

this image is an actual captured moment of Grave Clobber training for the Water element.

Now we need to find KFC's
---
Galactic. Rocket. Aqua. Magma. Plasma. Skull.

Team Flare never happened!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#75 Posted: 18:51:23 30/07/2016
Quote: TotalEclipsePro
Quote: Chompy-King257

[User Posted Image]

Loving Starcast as well.

Now we need to find KFC's

brb, finding an image of tae kwon crow on fire and doing the stop drop and roll while screaming
i also gotta find one of Hood Sickle looking at the other guys like, "what? this is easy?"
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
ZygardePerfecto Green Sparx Gems: 466
#76 Posted: 05:22:13 31/07/2016
I am mildly curious why they changed the elements of certain characters. Sure, to fit the slots, but that cannot be the only reason right?

I am not angry, it is just......such an odd choice/decision.
---
Salamence is best Dragon.

Fight me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:24:07 31/07/2016 by ZygardePerfecto
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me