Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Cosmic Fracture (Cosmic Heart 2) [CLOSED]
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#1 Posted: 08:41:11 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Long ago, when the world was young a great power swept over the land and brought the reigning kingdoms to their knees. The great dragon king Halhaven and his great seer chose five champions and once chosen set off in search of the great Dragonical Library. Alas they never made it. Apollyon was to much and to powerful, and with the god Sozen captured the world plummeted into darkness. The earth died and those who remained touched to its surface was drained of all life. The Cosmic Heart was lost to the ages and never seen again. But in this darkness a light still glimmers. Hope still echoes in the vastness of dreams, and sings its ominous call.

It has been 500,000 years and the world is in ruins. The dragons have not seen the surface of the world for 495,000 years and the dragons who helped Halhaven have either hid themselves in shame, or died. The dragons who escaped the surface built great floating cities above the clouds. No dragon who has flown beneath the clouds has ever returned, and because of this it is forbidden for any dragon to do so. The cities are great spiraling fortresses that are immeasurably large. The world has lived so long in pain that most dragons curse the gods, even if the gods are dead.

Rules

I am DM.
No god-modding.
Minimum of 3 sentences per post.
No character over 300,000 years unless you PM me first.
Death may occur.
No PvP Kills unless agreed upon by both players.
Kaiju are allowed, but keep them smallish.
This is a dragon RP, keep the races similar to dragons. (Kaiju, Dragon, etc.)

Character Sheet

Name:
Powers:
Backstory:
Other:
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#2 Posted: 04:44:29 24/07/2016
Name: Sozen
Species: Ancient Dragon
Powers: Convexity and able to control space
Backstory: He was once the great protector of the earth but after a great battle with Apollyon brought him to his knees. He is now captured and awaits for the heroes to once again free the world.
Other: N/A

Name: Shade
Dragon Type: Dragolet
Powers: Breathes blue fire
Backstory: Shade was once a very proud dragolet untill the was ravaged his village and wiped out his kind. He is now the last known dragolet.
Other: Tends to stay away from others. Is excellent in the art of stelth.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:46:27 24/07/2016 by Spyroconvexity
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#3 Posted: 12:48:30 25/07/2016
Name: Korrok
Dragon Type: Wyrm
Powers: Can wither plants and weaken animals
Backstory: Korrok came from a long line of Wyrms, all who adopted the same identity of Kyrak, an extremely powerful and vicious Wyrm. Korrok was the next in line, but once her identity was blown (she has a distinguishing black patch on the edge of her eyes) she decided to go her own path, choose her own name, and live without regard to her ancestors, though she is just as fierce.
Appearance: A red wingless dragon with silver spikes starting between the eyes and extending down her back. Her right horn has a chip taken out of it, and her ribcage is visible on her outside.
Other: Works only to further her own interests.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#4 Posted: 22:39:07 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Both are accepted.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me