Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
The Cosmic Heart [CLOSED]
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#1 Posted: 05:30:33 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
5,000 years ago the dragon Apollyon brought the entire world to its knees. When he flew over mountains they crumbled, when he walked upon the earth it quivered, when he spoke the sky roared. He was litterally a force to be wreckoned with. It took 8 draconic heroes to defeat him. But their victory was short lived however. For during his short time of being awake he stole an ancient artifact known as the cosmic heart. The heart has the power to restore anything dead to its former self. Since the time of its dissaperence the draconic race has fueded and wared with each other over who stole the heart. Though each dragon knows it was apollyon. since the time when the heart was stolen the world has started dying. He who possess's the heart possess's eternal life.
[User Posted Image]
--------RULES---------
No over the top characters (thats my right)
Iam GM
Death may occur
Max of 3 Characters PER PERSON
No PvP Kills unless agreed upon by both players
No God Moding
Minimum post of at least 3 sentences. (I do not want to see a single one sentence post... even if it is diolague)
No Character may be 5,000 years old or older without first PM me

--------CHARACTER SHEET--------
Name:
Powers:
Backstory:
Other:
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 07:29:08 10/07/2015 by Zartose
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#2 Posted: 07:04:32 10/07/2015
[User Posted Image]
Name:Sage
Dragon Type:Earth type
Powers: he can breath a regular fire but he has a remarkable ability to create things from materials that come from the earth as well as he can detect things and creatures below the surface of the earth.
Backstory: hes an old dragon bast his prime, but he is still capable of defending himself hes lived a long life and he wants to spread his life lessons and knowledge.
Other:hes a caring person and often rambles on and on about his life when he works, hes always there for those around him and often puts himself in danger to try to keep the others safe. he wants to recover the Cosmic heart to restore the earth to its glory so he can peacefully go back to his work.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:10:35 10/07/2015 by jokerstix66
#3 Posted: 07:07:54 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
ACCEPTED
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#4 Posted: 18:32:21 10/07/2015
Name: Nyx
Dragon Type: Night/Darkness (?)
Powers: She can camouflage to look like the night sky or blend with the shadows. She uses poison and venom to swiftly kill her enemies from the large fangs tucked behind her other teeth.
Backstory: She is the decedent of one of the dragons that battle Apollyon. She grew up alone without her parents she was taken in by a village of mercenary dragons and ended up learning and growing with them, she became a well known mercenary lately and a force to be reckoned with.
Other: When it comes to social interactions she is strange and awkward. She usually looks at a relationship as a business deal. At one point she met a dragon who fell in love with her, she promptly killed him being he was on her hit list and then thanked him for making her day a little easier.

Name: Friguscor
Appearance: Friguscor is a icey grey blue dragon, he has scars on his chest and a broken horn. His eyes a fogged as he is going blind from battle and age being rough on him and icey winds hitting him hard. He wears a jar darkened with time an hanging from what feels like an everlasting chain that cannot seem to be broken by fire even.
Dragon Type: Ice
Powers: Ice and healing
Backstory: Friguscor in his youth supported the war and was excited to see battle. But as he battled and saw the death and killing he regretted every proud word of excitement. He despised death and the killing of others so he changed his path fleeing from the war and becoming a shaman in the far lands when the war was finally over.
Other: it is thought that a heart is inside the jar around his neck, it is more precious to him then anything.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#5 Posted: 18:52:30 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
ACCEPTED
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#6 Posted: 19:28:58 10/07/2015
I'll try, but I might slip up a bit. Don't go all crazy on me like you did the the RP that must not be named when we were arguing about Saurian.

Name: Kupla
Dragon type: Water
Appearance: http://imgur.com/l3HVJaM
Sorry about the rough picture. Not too easy to draw in a car.
Powers: Kupla's main attack is a hard spray of water, but she can also create bubbles of water to move smaller enemies away from her. She also can create a wall of water that stops fire-based attacks and slows down anyone trying to reach her. Kupla can breathe underwater.
Backstory: Kupla's water magic is a powerful force to reckon with, but she has never really liked fighting. For most of her lifetime, she trained to be a guardian of treasure. If someone gives her something to guard, especially powerful magic items, she will guard it with her life. She rarely moves away from her lake except if something terrible is happening.
Other: (Is this optional?)
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:44:54 10/07/2015 by StormDragon21
#7 Posted: 21:53:00 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
don't worry I wont go crazy. and yeah of course, you don't need to have an other it just allows every one to see a reason why you might be looking for the heart. or other stuff. and ACCEPTED
---
#8 Posted: 22:04:54 10/07/2015
OOC: storm just so you know your image is broken.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#9 Posted: 22:43:04 10/07/2015
((Darn it! I'm going to need to re-upload it.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#10 Posted: 01:06:15 11/07/2015
((its cool good job :3))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#11 Posted: 17:49:13 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
If any of you know anyone who would find this RP interesting please let them know of it.
---
#12 Posted: 17:11:48 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
if noone else joins then i will be starting the roleplay within a few days
---
#13 Posted: 18:50:29 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Argroussys
Dragon Type: Black
Powers: Acid breath
Backstory: Argroussys was once a simple dragon who's family was destroyed by the onslaught from Apollyon. not much else is known of him except that he is very intolerable of other dragons

Name: King Halhaven
Dragon Type: Rainbow Dragon
Powers: All (but limited)
Backstory: Halhaven is the king of all dragons and has ruled all his years with a benevolent iron fist. he is known to be a fair and just ruler though it is also known he does not take terrorism lightly.

Name: Apollyon
Dragon: ???
Powers: Hellfire, Chaos, Ice, Fear
Backstory: The oldest text in draconic history the Draconomicon calls him the Forbidden fear. It is unknown to even the most knowledgeable dragon on what caused him to come forth. For a millennia he has ravaged the world with only a 5,000 year slumber. Throughout history there have been many a dragon who impersonated Apollyon. Each of them were never seen again. Even after his well known defeat most dragons will still say that he slumbers awaiting the next awakening so he can once again ravage the world and its inhabitants.
Other: The Draconomicon mentions that he is the ultimate evil and his presence is a dominant one. evil creatures are often warned "doing evil things only attracts the attention of the one true evil." a simple phrase stating that all things evil are derived from Apollyon and because of that reason even they cannot resist the will of their master. for to deny Apollyon you must deny the very existence of life in all its forms as well.

AND NOW FOR THE STARTER

It has been quite some time since many dragons have been seen flying into the kings grand castle and today in particular there are thousands. looking below each of you is the soon to be dead earth that once dragons could proudly walk upon. now it is nothing more than dust. the winds seem to almost pick up as dragons from all nations come to discuss what shall be done about the heart and the world.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:35:40 22/07/2015 by Zartose
#14 Posted: 03:13:14 22/07/2015
saged looked at the dead earth with great sorrow, from the same place that had once helped him create masterpieces and cities, is now withering away. "What can be done?" he whispered to himself silently. The aging dragons legacy looks as though it would be forever lost to the earth.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#15 Posted: 02:17:27 23/07/2015
Friguscor walked across the dead earth, he felt it weep beneath his claws. He flew into the kingdom with swift frost covered wings and landed gracefully. He could hear everything around him as if he could see it, a meeting like this did not surprise him and he knew dragons would recognize him. He had only showed up because he cared for this earth he lived on not the others that did. He sat proudly and without a word he touched the jar on his chain necklace softly.

Nyx had been waiting her dark eyes glittered and her tail flicked rapidly. She was impatient for this meeting to begin.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#16 Posted: 18:38:32 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"My deligates" pronounced the High king. "It has come to dark and grave times, as you know the planet we call home is dying. the high council and my chancelor has given me grave news that i shall speak about to you all. this world and all upon it will not see the next solstice, unless... unless the cosmic heart can be found and returned to the chamber of remebrence within the dragonic valley. which brings me to my next order of buisness. we must choose champions."
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#17 Posted: 21:54:44 23/07/2015
Name: Shade
Dragon Type: Dragolet
Powers: Breathes blue fire
Backstory: Shade was once a very proud dragolet untill the was ravaged his village and wiped out his kind. He is now the last known dragolet.
Other: Tends to stay away from others. Is excellent in the art of stelth.

Name: Sozen
Dragon Type: Ancient dragon
Powers: Red fire, Ice, and convexity
Backstory: He is the god of convexity and rarely come out of convexity unless something is wrong.
Other: He has the ability to freely come in and out of convexity and create portals at will.
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:00:50 24/07/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#18 Posted: 23:45:35 23/07/2015
sage looked up at the beloved king, "I wonder. who will the champion be?..." looking over seeing Friguscar "I wander, will he send the old and wise, or the young and bold.... it shall be interesting, wouldn't you say?"
---
#19 Posted: 00:10:31 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted
---
#20 Posted: 00:58:49 24/07/2015
ooc: I put Sozen's character sheet too.

Meanwhile Shade was watching the dragons from within the shadows in the great hall. He watch carefully. "A new champion? Intresting" He thought.
---
SC
#21 Posted: 20:55:26 24/07/2015
"Good luck ending just one to die at 'his' claws" Friguscor growled thrashing his tail. His sight may be gone but his eyes had been opened to the universe itself and he saw nothing good coming from sending young dragons to their death.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#22 Posted: 22:36:10 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
King Halhavens gaze swept over the entire crowd and met each of theirs and he spoke softly but loud enough for everyone within the chamber to hear him. "I am not sending just one, the chancellor has already discussed it with me, I am to send 6 of the greatest warriors and there may be more I will have to send."
---
#23 Posted: 02:12:03 25/07/2015
Suddenly a bright flash happened in front of King Halhavens. Then a even brighter flash. It suddenly faded and a silver dragon stood before King Halhavens. His entire body seemed to pulse with power.
---
SC
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#24 Posted: 03:09:14 27/07/2015
OOC: Laptop time failed, posting from my phone anyway!

Name: Lucien Gray
Dragon Type: Golden God
Powers: Basic elements: Fire, Ice, Wind, and shadow. Golden form unlocks abilities over all other known elements(limited use due to energy drain upon transformation) Energy sight(take the Aura concept from Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew) Osmotic energy absorption(stronger where there is more energy flow such as under water, in a strong storm, or over/in a volcano)
Back story: Since birth Lucien has beloved he is the last of his kind, but refuses to accept the idea that he is alone. Lucien has lived above this world, like his ancestor, waiting in the clouds for any evil to come to the world below. He has trained many years with his ancestors through his slumbers, which occurs up to once every two weeks, and as little as once a week. Since he could see the life energy of the world below dieing, he has recently descended from his floating home to assist in anyway to rest or his ancestor's prized creation.
Other: Little is known of his species, and has yet to show his powers to anyone, pretty much disguised as a regular wind elemental(Elementals is a term used by the Golden Gods to signify those with only single to duel elements)
Appearance: Tall white dragon with yellow belly and bright yellow wings. His height is mostly in his legs, but does not hinder his physical attractiveness. His eyes are Crystal blue, and has no scars to tell a story.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#25 Posted: 13:01:59 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
King Halhaven jumped back from the sudden appearance. "Who are you, and what business do you have here?" Halhaven hissed from the rage of being startled. "You better have a good explanation for this... this intrusion?" Halhaven growled at the intruder.
---
#26 Posted: 18:59:34 28/07/2015
Lucien hovered above the King's castle as the flashes produced a dragon, "Now there is a power I haven't seen before. A convexity teleportation presentation," he commented as he flew over to a cloud, packed it tightly together, but not enough to rain, just to have clean edges. Dangling his front paws over the edge of the cloud, "Let's see where this goes," his crystal blue irises turned a brilliant gold. His personal vision turned to that of the energy sense, and increased his visual abilities. Zooming in, in a sense, on the scene, even his hearing was sharpened and focused on the area around the king.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#27 Posted: 21:16:43 28/07/2015
The mysterious dragon looked around at the entire audience then at the king. His deep purple eyes seemed to look right through him. He took a steep forward towards the king. "King Halhaven I am Sozen god of convexity and have come here to warn you of a great evil returning."
---
SC
#28 Posted: 02:04:23 29/07/2015
"God of Convexity, eh?" Lucien commented to himself as if taking note of the saying, "Using the convex dimension as a means of travel is smart, but time consuming," he added retrieving the information from his encounters with his ancestors, "I'd hate to make myself known as the guardian I was assigned to be," he paused and tapped his chin, "Have to disguise myself then, but how," he then looked at his paw and his arm, "Oh hello, wind elemental, duh."
---
#29 Posted: 17:25:14 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
King Halhaven's eyes narrowed at the intruder. "on what terms can you prove both these statments, and as for an ancient evil... there are many." Halhaven said coldly and almost without compassion. "Sozen has not been seen for centuries so how can you prove you are him?"
---
#30 Posted: 18:40:31 30/07/2015
"Gods? with a land like this with no real help in sight, really? I dont believe the gods have any belief in us anymore." he looked around and grabbed some dust from the ground "where are the gods when even the fertile earth turns to dust around us"
---
#31 Posted: 21:47:38 30/07/2015
Sozen's eyes suddenly turned bright purple and a kind of purple aura formed around Halhaven and suddenly another dubble formed next to him. "Does that answer your question? As for your first question I have for seen the one called Apollyon returning to this world to bring chaos and death. You are all in danger." Sozen said as his eyes stopped glowing and the dubble Halhaven disappeared in a flash of bright purple light.
---
SC
#32 Posted: 02:47:39 31/07/2015
Lucien had traveled faster than the eye to the back side of the crowd, and started making his way toward the front, closing in on the commotion. Making polite gestures along the way, he ran into an Earth Elemental who wouldn't budge. It was common for Earth Elementals to be stubborn, and the others around him, the Fire Elementals and Electric Elementals stood too close by to allow room. It would be rude to fly over head, with the sky kind of crowded on its own, flying would be less satisfactory in these conditions. But seeing as a straight line was all he could find, the only one in his way was this significantly larger dragon before him.

"I would appreciate it very much if you would please let me pass, it would only be for a moment," Lucien tried a more quirky approach, like most wind dragons, they had much more outgoing moods overall.

"Go around if you must get closer," the Earth Elemental replied with a deeply annoyed tone, "But if you find that not an option, then I'll make you a new one. It includes turning around," the Earth Elemental wasn't shot in word knowledge it would seem.

Lucien, even though he had been so calm before was getting irritated, which was never a good thing... really.
---
#33 Posted: 02:54:53 31/07/2015
Sozen noticed a commotion coming in the crowd. He turned around and steeped towards the earth elemental. "Steep aside and let the wind dragon through." Sozen's armor seemed to pulse with power but he was letting very little to no power show.
---
SC
#34 Posted: 03:00:17 31/07/2015
Lucien noticed the voice call out, and the boulder of a dragon before him stepped aside, I'd get such a reaction too if only you had known who I was, Lucien thought as he stepped forward, "You didn't have to do that for me, I was just trying to get closer is all."
---
#35 Posted: 03:26:16 31/07/2015
"I don't very much appreciate rudeness in my presents." Sozen said. He then turned around but before he did his front paw glowed purple and when he steep away a note was left before Lucien.
---
SC
#36 Posted: 04:37:50 31/07/2015
Friguscor faced Sozen's direction coldly, the ice froze the ground around his feet. "God or not, this is a meeting of what to do about the earth we care for, let the king continue or leave." The room began to grow cold and without being able to see a hateful stare echoed through the room.

Nyx linked over unnoticed by anyone and popped up next to the King "Soooo, your Majesty?"
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#37 Posted: 04:56:31 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
King Halhavens face immediately showed great sorrow. Apollyon, returning now of all times to choose why choose now? "Argroussys what do you forseer in the future in this matter?" Halhavens voice stoic and unfaltered.

Argroussy's eyes glossed over and he began to to speak in a language unheard by dragons for millions of years. upon finishing the chant he let out a bone shattering screech of pain as his body fell silent and limp. within minutes of falling limp his body rose and he began to speak in the voice of apollyon driving all those who heard into fear. "7 champions arise to plunder, 7 warriors burnt to cinder, apollyon returns from his slumber, the cosmic hearts in pieces sundered." his body fell limp again as blood made its way from his eyes and mouth.
---
#38 Posted: 05:08:51 31/07/2015
"this is going to be intense" sage looked to the crowed he made his way forward towards the front "if the heart will save the earth, then I will do anything to revive this land" when he saw the prophet fall and bleed he stood tall "none shall scare these old bones into resignation"
---
#39 Posted: 10:55:01 31/07/2015
Sozen looked at Friguscor. "Do not challenge me you welp. It will only end in your demise." He then looked at Argroussy. He walked over to him and put a paw on his body and it began to glow purple. He then lifted his paw off. "He will be fine. He won't awake for a few days though. But as for Apollyon's return he will return in vengeance in three days."
---
SC
#40 Posted: 03:54:37 01/08/2015
Lucien reached out to pick up the paper that had been presented to him, "If I may ask what you have chosen me to give this to?" He looked it over, "I do not see its significance," he then felt the area get slightly colder, whether or not the others could, he could tell if an ice cube was dropped into the river moat outside the castle walls.
---
#41 Posted: 04:10:20 01/08/2015
"It's yours to keep for we will meet again." Sozen said. Then he disappeared in a flash of purple light. If Lucien looks at the note it will say: "I know who you are guardian. Do not worry your secret is safe with me. We shall meet again." The note then turned to purple fire and to purple ash.
---
SC
#42 Posted: 06:16:23 01/08/2015
Well, guess you can't hide from everybody then, he thought as he left the paper to burn into ashes on the ground. No one could see the paper, for Lucien had cast a wave of fear element over them, altering their senses only until the smell and visible remains were gone. Finding now to be a good time to draw closer to the King's high place, Lucien halted at its base almost, looking up to the elder from his currently up close perspective.
---
#43 Posted: 21:48:27 02/08/2015 | Topic Creator
The body of the prophet convulesed and exploded in a wave of black energy revealing a slight manifestation of apollyon in all his glory. the manifestation looked at the audience and resting its eyes upon lucien before speaking. "I am Apollyon, and I shall not be ignored. In three days time I will awaken from my 5,000 year long slumber to finish what I started. If any of your so called gods interfere with my awakening then I will personally destroy all hopes of your precious Heart." Apollyon's gaze met the eyes of King Halhaven and Friguscor before he continued. "As for you two... stay out of my way and the last living champions wont die by my claws... Interfere and your stories of how apollyon was defeated wont reach other ears." In the same amount of time it took him to manisest it took equal time to disepate.
---
#44 Posted: 22:10:29 02/08/2015
Shade suddenly jumped down. He bowed to King Halhaven. "My lord I wish to stop Apollyon."
---
SC
#45 Posted: 22:59:40 02/08/2015
Friguscor may be blind but he locked his gaze on Apollyon, when he dissipated he turned to the king "I wish to stop him as well... I will not let any more lives be ended by him." Friguscor said touching the jar hanging on his neck gently. Rage and anger emanated off of him.

Nyx smiled a wide smiled and bounded forward "He looks strong.. I'd love to tussle with him!" Her wings flared up with excitement and she rolled her shoulders happily.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#46 Posted: 23:05:14 02/08/2015
"MY KING, let me go, let me show him the rage of the dying earth!"
---
#47 Posted: 03:24:21 03/08/2015
Lucien smirked a bit, "All you old guys think you got what it takes to beat a guy who has been sleeping for a couple thousand years? No doubt he may have spiders in his ears by now," he added slightly lower in volume, but continued, "I cannot let such a small group of loyalty filled grandpas and grandmas go fighting some guy they don't even know(btw: Thus is the first time im trying a sarcastic Lucien, Lucien is usually more cutthroat, to the point, serious, and diehard). I'm going with you lot. No doubt I'll be faster than you all anyway," he let a gust of wind rush past him to the others, "As you can see the wind is on my side."
---
#48 Posted: 03:35:33 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
King Halhaven looked at the five willing dragons and wanted to tell them they didnt need to sacrifice themselves for the cause, but they wanted to. whatever their reasons for volunteering themselves wasnt his concern. "Fly fast my dragonets, let the flow of life guide you. Friguscor if you dont return this time give "Her" my regards."
---
#49 Posted: 03:48:21 03/08/2015
"But where do we start? We need to prepare." Shade said.

Suddenly Sozen's came to Lucien. "Bring them to the Crystal Caves of Wisdom. They shall train with me first. Know my secrets and if you are willing yours as well." His voice then faded echoing the words Caves of Wisdom.
---
SC
#50 Posted: 04:03:55 03/08/2015
Lucien gritted his teeth at the voice, Hey there stranger, he used his abilities over light energy transmit a message back, Mind if I have a word with the? though this didn't sound like Lucien's voice at all, it was more scratched and deeper.

Don't you start it, I will not let you speak, This was Lucien's voice calling out on the same wavelength, I must want you to stay out of my head oh "God of Convexity," you do not know what lies beneath my soul. I intend to keep it that way.

Keeping me a secret still? Why, can't you see the world should know this Apollyon guy isn't all that tough compared to us.

You are never going to take control again. I will not let you toy with this world again. Know your place Gray! Lucien then blinked returning to the real world, "Ugh, excuse me. I get so caught up in my thoughts sometimes. Now, where were we?"
---
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me