Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Bloodstone (ARENA)
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#1 Posted: 09:22:54 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
This is a idea I have had for Bloodstone for awhile so bear with me...

The Great Arena of Egypt... You have all come here to this place for many many reasons. Some of you are slaves and must earn your freedom, others are here for glory and to be the best, the rest are here for simple coin. The tales go that their are 100 floors to the arena, but none have survived through it all. Each floor is harder than the last, and some floors are said to stretch for miles... All manner of creatures can be found here, sentient and non sentient alike. There are great mirrors posted in front of the audiences, and with great scrying magic are able to bear witness the great spectacle.

Rules
I am the DM
No god modding or maryseuers
Minimum of three sentences per post
Death is allowed
Romance is allowed
This is a possibly violent RP, Gore and Blood may happen... If you are faint of heart or squeamish, you have been warned.

Races

Whatever you like but you must be sentient. Non-sentient will be considered enemies.
(No Dragons unless you PM me first)
(No Demons unless you PM me first)
(No Angels unless you PM me first)

Character Sheet

Name:
Personality:
Backstory:
Equipment:
Powers:
Appearance:

My Character(s)

Name: Kuzzar
Race: Giant (Fire)
Personality: He is calm and wise for his age. When he loses his temper he will smash through walls before others.
Backstory: A giant who wishes to prove his metal and beat the arena. He trained for 350 years to become the warrior he is today. He will either die attempting to beat the arena, or die trying. For 350 years he trained as hard and as long as possible. He trained until he hurt, then trained some more. Until he was training with ungodly techniques to the extreme.
Equipment: Giant Fire sword
Powers: Extreme strength, Fire magic
Appearance: [User Posted Image]

With that the RP is now open!!!
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:59:57 20/07/2016 by Zartose
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2 Posted: 14:07:01 20/07/2016
OOC: This sounds very interesting, but what is your opinion on making races that are loosely based off gods of Egypt?
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#3 Posted: 17:37:45 20/07/2016
Name: Skydancer
Race: Gryphon
Personality: Quiet and reserved. Skydancer isn't one to talk much, but she is constantly full of energy. When bored, she flies in circles to get rid of excess energy. She absolutely does not like being teased at all, even friendly teasing.
Backstory: One of the physically weakest of her family, Skydancer was treated like she wasn't good enough. She joined in all manner of battles, hoping to prove her worth, but only ended up with scars. She hid her scars with armor and pressed on, becoming known as the gryphon who never talked. She joined the arena to prove her worth, and she will get to the top or die trying.
Equipment: Full-body armor
Powers: Her agility.
Appearance: A white gryphon with scars covering her body. Those scars are almost always covered up by her sky-blue armor.

(Do Wyverns count as dragons?)
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#4 Posted: 18:43:20 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: If you want to create a race of people that are based of of the gods of Egypt then go ahead. I want to see how that pans out, cause it seems very interesting. And no, wyverns don't count as dragons. Though in this world they are closely related. Also Skydancer is ACCEPTED.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:44:55 20/07/2016 by Zartose
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#5 Posted: 18:51:13 20/07/2016
[I guess I'll give this one a shot.]

Name: Cazadora
Race: Anthro (Ocelot)
Personality: Ocelots are proud creatures; they prefer to hunt alone, and Cazadora's no exception. A firm believer in survival of the fittest, she acts on instinct and cares little for others. She's not the easiest person to get close to, physically or emotionally. She commonly speaks Spanish lingo, though she does know English. Has a burning hatred of snakes.
Backstory: An experienced artifact huntress, as well as just a huntress in general, Cazadora has come to the arena to test her wits and achieve fame and glory, as well as cash in on any relics that may lie buried beneath the sands. When she was just a cub, her father told her that it was a dog-eat-dog world, either take or be taken. Those are the words she would live by for the rest of her life, and since then she's strove to be the best in everything she could and rise above all competition. She's going to win this arena if it kills her.
Equipment: A hunting rifle passed down as a family heirloom and a frighteningly sharp machete.
Powers: Her heightened senses, agility, and marksmanship are some to be admired.
Appearance: An anthropomorphic ocelot with golden brown fur, dark brown spots, and a creamy white underbelly. Has olive green eyes and unruly brown hair tied back in a ponytail. Wears a beige cropped tank top and matching skirt, and a pith helmet.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#6 Posted: 18:52:58 20/07/2016
Name: Nick
Race: Human/Spider hybrid
Personality: Very mature, serious, defensive and loves to fight for only being a child.
Back story: Nick was born to the a Egyptian man and woman and when his parents died from Cancer, a family of spiders adopted him and took him to their house and the spiders injected him with some of their blood and made him become part spider and for most of his life he thought he was a spider until Milfica shown him the human world but Milfica died from Cancer as well and he fell into a volcano accidentally and got fire powers with it. He joined the arena to show off his skills.
Equipment: Water repellent, body armor.
Power: Wall climbing, speed, fireball, blue fire, fire bending
Appearance: A human child with blonde hair, blue eyes.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:26:11 20/07/2016 by Pokemon2
#7 Posted: 19:23:19 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I forgot to mention to you all that this Egypt is not the same as our world's Egypt. This world is different. For starters America does not exist nor does Spain. However they have equivalents. That said I like the characters so far. Cazadora is ACCEPTED. Pokemon2, would you be a little more descriptive with your characters backstory. Also, I really like the concept of being raised by spiders.

Oh! before I forget Skyhunter, I will allow Cazadora to speak spanish lingo, but when you do put a translation in the same post as well.
---
#8 Posted: 19:26:26 20/07/2016
OOC: Fixed
---
#9 Posted: 19:29:12 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Nick is ACCEPTED
---
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#10 Posted: 20:04:23 20/07/2016
Information of Character
Name: Hoshi Akari
Nickname: Blood Queen
Birthday: September 18th
Species: human
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
About Him/Her;
Personality: Hoshimi is a fickle beauty. Her mood can switch in seconds and she doesnt like many people. If you can befriend her you will have her defense which is something that should be valued like gold when it comes to her. She wishes to live freely without having to fight, a life she slightly remembers.
Type of magic: Caster
Lightning: she is somewhat skilled in lightning magic bending it to her will to destroy or create beauty. She uses twin blades she channels the lightning magic through to attack her enemies with.
Looks and Appearance
Height: 6"
Weight: 140
Blood Type: O
Outfits: relaxed/everyday: battle black garbs, cropped top and pants, flowy enough to move quickly in. elegant: a gold long draping gown that drags behind her along with a gold necklace given to her by Leon. She only wears it to special occasions.
Appearance ( description): A ferocity only rivaled by her beauty is what some say. Her elegant maroon hair and showy attire make her look not so ferocious but behind her golden glowing eyes show a different story.
Extra
Theme song/quote: Castle Hasley
"i dont have time for dreamers"
Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite Time of Day: Night
Favorite Holiday: Winter Solstice
Favorite Color: Blue
History: Hoshi at a young age was abandoned by her family to fend for herself. As she grew she learned the way to survive was to either kill of be killed. At a young age she discovered her ability to cast magic with lightning and used it to steal food to survive. She was almost immediately captured and put in an arena the only way to earn her freedom was to be the last standing. After sometime she was the only standing, no one dared to face her. They called her the Queen and she gained followers all over and yet she still was not freed from the ring. Her popularity has gained her now a transfer here. A chance to be free if she wins this.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#11 Posted: 20:28:40 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hoshi Akari is ACCEPTED
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#12 Posted: 21:53:51 20/07/2016
Namesmilieamien "The White Wolf" Grey
Race:Vampire
Personality:Cold, Righteous, direct, headstrong, wrathful
Backstory:He only knows slavery, he remembers nothing before hand. he has made his way to this city, his owner is making a very pretty penny with Damien fighting in his name. Among fighter he is known as the white wolf, for the color of his skin, and one long white lock of hair on the right side of his head. he is quite skilled with a long sword and saber, he hope to earn his freedom, if he cannot, he will either die, or kill his master to do this.
Equipment: A killage, of which, he simply always had, never allowed access, but always in his name. heavy standard plate, given to him by his master.
Powers: His sheer physical strength is beyond what his body looks capable of, he is also very fast, however he has not developed any of his magical ability yet.
Appearance:

[[User Posted Image]
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#13 Posted: 22:15:53 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Damien is ACCEPTED
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#14 Posted: 00:43:20 21/07/2016
This looks interesting but I can't join right now due to lack of copy paste. I'll see about tomorrow, but I'll definitely have a sheet by Sunday night.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#15 Posted: 01:35:56 21/07/2016
Name: Egon
Race: Living construct
Personality:
Backstory:
Equipment:
Powers:
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Name: Pyre the Consuming Inferno/Jacob Syvo
Race: N/A/Human
Personality: An absolute bloodlust and need to destroy. Only once the world is set ablaze is Pyre satisfied./Jacob cares for others to no end, intervening in conflicts with a meek demeanor. Most races pity him because of his human blood, but he doesn't mind.
Backstory: Armor created by the Terror of War in the third era, yet never felt battle with it's master. After the terrors were banished, this armor laid dormant for years before being discovered by a roaming warrior. The warrior donned him, but could not handle the pure power of war itself, and was incinerated inside the armor. That set in motion a hellish cycle, where the armor would lay in wait for a host desiring power, and once it was worn it would consume the body and soul of its host until ash was left. Only its true master can wear it without danger. That, or someone who desires no power./Jacob worked the crematory connected to the arena at a very young age, born into the third generation of family working there. He would often be turned by the sight of a dead body, but they always held such treasures. One such treasure was a fantastic suit of armor. He never wore it, but the masters of the arena noticed his ownership and captured him to enter him into the arena. "Either wear that armor and win, or refuse and die. If you let us down, your family will die." Those words were all that was said when he was thrown in.
Equipment: None needed.
Powers: Complete control of an eternal flame that burns hotter than hell, immense strength and an immeasurable endurance./As a human, he has no abilities other than his resilience to emotional abuse.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Ill finish it later
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#16 Posted: 00:10:25 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: ACCEPTED, But I will need you to finish the first character at some point. ALSO, so everyone knows; The Arena won't be your typical "Arena" where you fight each other. You may have to at some points but that will not be the main "gig" if you know what I mean. That all said, I plan to start within the next 5 days so be ready to start. The RP will not stop for anyone, including me, so be vigilant and post often so as not to be left behind in the RP (literally and figuratively).

Also: You are all on the same team. If you fight each other you can, just accept possible in character consequences. Take in this info.
1. Noise is a legit game mechanic.
2. never stay in the same place for to long.
3. Teamwork, Teamwork, Teamwork.
4. puzzles and riddles are a thing that you will have to beat at some points.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:08:40 31/07/2016 by Zartose
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#17 Posted: 04:21:43 24/07/2016
ooc: will in just need to think up a character that will suit this rp.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#18 Posted: 14:26:51 25/07/2016
Name: Miki
Race: Human Shapeshifter (human, but she can shapeshift)
Personality: Cautious and watchful. Can be rather shy.
Backstory: Miki lived in the wild all her life. She was raised by the animals living in the forest she called home. She learned to speak their animal languages and learned their lifestyles. She left the forest to learn the ways of more animals in the world, and in doing so, she came across a gemstone that allowed her to shapeshift into any creature, with a few exceptions. She returned to her old home to find that everything was gone. In place of the woods where she lived was a town. She was forced to serve the mayor, until she was allowed to go to the arena to fight for her freedom.
Equipment: A silver necklace with the shapeshifting stone in it, a bow and arrows.
Powers: Can shapeshift using her necklace, but if she remains in a form other than her natural one for too long she may become trapped in that form. She cannot become a dragon or any divine or unholy creature.
Appearance: In her natural form, Miki is a tall, slim, tanned girl with chocolate brown hair down to around her chin. She has ocean blue eyes. She wears a leafy green bodysuit made of a material she found to be able to shapeshift with her, as in she can become a snake for example and become human again and still be wearing the bodysuit.

If she can't be a shapeshifter then sorry. I guess just make her human if she can't.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#19 Posted: 22:43:22 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: ACCEPTED, there are many magics within the world and shapeshifting is one of them.
---
#20 Posted: 04:03:02 26/07/2016
Zartose is a gracious GM, he giveth, but be warnedbhe can also taketh.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#21 Posted: 15:05:57 29/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Now begins the first post!!!

The streets were bustling and all manner of people could be seen gathering to the Arena. The barracks within the arena were just as lively. Those who were participating in the event were training for what may be there last battle. Some who would enter and begin the challenge would never see the light of day again. Others were cleaning their equipment and making sure they were well prepared before those great sealed gates were opened to the labyrinth they guarded. Those who were forced to participate were given the final "beating" by their master before they were sent to die. It mattered not who died, for the arena would find more "participants", it was only a spectacle for the audience. And for their entertainment the Arena was created. Even as people began to take there seats the King of Egypt addressed the people and contestants. "Ladies and gentlemen, this grand event is made possible by those lucky contestants who will entertain you. We are gathered here all to bear witness the next sacred form of entertainment... THE ARENA!!! And from it, we shall give the terms of it. To the contestants... Good luck and may the best team survive." Upon his final words the great sealed doors opened revealing the first level of the arena... A run down ghost town. As you all walk in the great doors behind you all closed and locked.
---
#22 Posted: 17:11:42 29/07/2016
Queen twirled her blades in her hands she looked at those around her and started moving forward watching everything around her carefully. She wasent gonna die, not here and not in some ridiculous arena to entertain those who thought them better than her. Her gold eyes glimmered in the light, she kept an eye on the contestants sending a large visible bolt of lightning through her blade that make a cracking noise the that of a whip.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#23 Posted: 17:31:15 29/07/2016
Nick starts crawling up a wall and jumps on Queen's face and shoots blue fire from his mouth.
---
#24 Posted: 19:37:27 29/07/2016
Miki nervously stroked her amulet. She desperately hoped that she would survive. She believed she would, but she couldn't be certain. Her shapeshifting had limits, after all. She couldn't afford to lose her intelligence. She shifted into a lion with a roar to attempt to show off her abilities, only to change back to her normal form.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#25 Posted: 06:11:25 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Pokemon2, minimum of 3 posts.
---
#26 Posted: 11:26:38 30/07/2016
OOC: Okay
Nick attacks Miki and crawls on top of her and starts shooting blue fire over her eyes.Nick than jumps on Queen and shoots blue fire over her eyes.
---
#27 Posted: 14:51:02 30/07/2016
*Wait why? Whatever.*

Miki cried out as the child attacked her. She shifted into a sparrow and flew just out of reach before becoming human again. She raised her bow in case she needed it, readying an arrow.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#28 Posted: 15:00:11 30/07/2016
"I'll spider you up mofo!" said Nick shooting fire from his mouth and jumping on Queen's face and then he shot blue fire at Queen.
---
#29 Posted: 18:20:05 30/07/2016
OOC: you just said you're doing that. Are you jumping off and then back again??
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#30 Posted: 19:40:49 30/07/2016
Damien just kept his eyes on the other contestants, sword in hand, as he watched a pathetic spider being attack people. He didnt fret over it. Damien had survived for a very long time. He has been a slave for as long as he could remember but he always had this fire this passion to survive. This place would not kill him. He wouldnsurvive, juat as he always did.
---
#31 Posted: 19:44:25 30/07/2016
OOC: Yes the character is.

Nick starts shooting blue fire into Damien's eyes and he said "Ha ha mother****er this kid will kill you adults!"
---
#32 Posted: 19:49:31 30/07/2016
Cazadora squinted in the sunlight as she stepped forward into the arena, her eyed darting around to get a feel for the environment- and more importantly, her rivals. Already, the feline huntress could see them scuffling among each other. She smirked; with any luck, they'd tear each other apart before she'd have to get her paws dirty. They all began with an initial display of their might, likely more of an intimidation tactic than anything else, and she answered with one of her own. She loaded a blank into the clip of her rifle and fired with a brief flash of light and a great Ka-Pow! that echoed through the streets of the lonely ghost town.
---
#33 Posted: 19:57:23 30/07/2016
Miki jumped. A gun. She was terrified of them, likely due to her time in the forest. She nearly fell from her perch, but quickly regained her balance.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#34 Posted: 20:57:55 30/07/2016
OOC: you didnt even let me reply or respond though
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#35 Posted: 22:11:30 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ka-Pow! The sudden noise of rifle being shot echoed throughout the entire town. Those paying attention noticed after it was fired it was deathly quiet. Then from what appeared to be nowhere a massive horde of undead came crawling out of their hiding places. They began shambling towards the contestants with their arms outstretched ready to dine. The words of the comentator from above the arena could be heard by the contestants... "Welcome to level 1: The Town"
---
#36 Posted: 22:19:44 30/07/2016
"I spider you mother****ers up!" said Nick jumping on one shooting blue fire from his mouth.
---
#37 Posted: 22:55:40 30/07/2016
Miki readied her bow. She was on edge. She paused to shift into a cat and leap to the ground. Then she shifted into a bear and slashed at the undead monstrosities.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#38 Posted: 00:31:39 31/07/2016
(OOC pokemon, this round were not fighting eachother ,we are on the same team, and the undead are now alerted to our pressence. this is what the dm has told us.)) Damien doges his head narrowly escaping the flame. With great fury he swiftly comes back and, back hands the pathetic spider. "Fool, did you not hear a word of the announcer, two teams. We are together, and you would attaxk your allies? Then we are bound for failure, and failure brings death. now get up, so and fight the real enemy." Damiens tone was stern and his eyes were cruel looking at the spider, he felt nothing for the spider for his actions had only stired frustration in him with his speach finished, he raised his blade and cut down an undead with a downward swing. Readying his blade and let out a battle cry. The fight had begun.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:38:26 31/07/2016 by jokerstix66
#39 Posted: 01:04:24 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: jokerstix66, fix your grammatical errors. Its hard to tell what your saying.

The swarm got larger and they started to move faster. Those that were close enough to the contestants lunged at them, some contestants letting out a yelp as their screams were muffled. The only thing left of them being the red liquid oozing from the dinner the undead just caught for themselves.
---
#40 Posted: 02:11:31 31/07/2016
Queen moved quickly to the head of the group. She charged up her hair fluffing and swung sending a bolt of lightning through the heads of several of the zombies. Even if she was dealing with this "team" she wasent going to forget the spiders actions. Her gueses were that this was like any other arena and they would eventually be pitted against each other, he would be the first to go
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#41 Posted: 02:19:58 31/07/2016
Cazadora hissed in surprise as an undead freak jumped her, both falling to the ground. Keeping the monster at arm's reach as it snapped hungrily at her, with a snarl she delivered a blow to the stomach with her clawed feet to knock the rotting corpse away as she quickly rolled to her feet. And in one quick move, she flicked out her machete which glinted in the light, and sliced it through the cadaverous creep's decaying neck tissue. It went stiff before its decapitated body slumped to the ground, its severed head following suit. Rule #1 of hunting: Never announce your presence to your prey, she silently cursed herself. An amateur mistake, Cazie. What would Papa think? After wiping her gore-splattered blade on the cloth of her skirt, she kicked the head away; it was too rotted to add to her trophy room. She watched the shambling undead horde. It wouldn't be long before the rest of them noticed her. She sighed. It looks like she'll have to join forces with her fellow contestants, or risk meeting a grisly fate. Swallowing her pride, she approached the quarreling entities.
---
#42 Posted: 02:38:40 31/07/2016
Miki felt the animal rage growing within her. She could have used it to her advantage, but not being one to take risks, she shifted back to a human and shot at the beasts from a distance.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#43 Posted: 03:42:21 31/07/2016
(ooc: fixed it sorry was in a rush)

Damien attacked back, using quck large arking swings to keep the enemy at bay, and decapitated those who came too close, his armour gave good protection, against one a bite woild be harmless but many would overwelm him. His concentration however was in the battle in front of him. Nothing else mattered, just fight, fight, and survive.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:52:46 31/07/2016 by jokerstix66
#44 Posted: 04:14:31 31/07/2016
The aggression rose inside Queen as the monsters kept comming. This was all cause our presence was alerted. She slid into a stance stabbing a zombie in the open drooling mouth and as she sliced upwards used her lightning through the blade. As the body hit the ground it shook somewhat from the electricity and went limp after a moment. She looked up at the other undead and whipped the grime from the previous off of her blade ready to keep striking.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#45 Posted: 13:08:38 31/07/2016
"Stars!" Skydancer hissed. "You guys are messing it up!" She swiped her claws at one undead, and kicked another away. Two advanced on her, but she leapt back, crashing into Cadazora. "Sorry," she said, and tore at another zombie.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#46 Posted: 01:23:44 04/08/2016 | Topic Creator
With each contestant trying to survive level 1, the horde advanced. What was once hundreds had been decimated to almost one fourth. But even still, the horde pressed forward determined to make quick work of the now corned contestants. There was no room now to swing a sword or axe, and one could not simply leave the way they came... A large heavily armored undead lumbered up flanking Damien and before he could react, the undead grappled him and both fell to the ground.
---
#47 Posted: 01:28:33 04/08/2016
Miki gasped and shifted to a lion, slashing through zombies and roaring her challenge to the rest of them. Rage wouldn't do her any good in this battle. But lions were hunters. She could do this if the animal started to affect her mind.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#48 Posted: 01:31:58 04/08/2016
Nick spitsa lot of blue fire at the undead
---
#49 Posted: 04:29:23 04/08/2016
Queen paused in the mess of battle for a moment seeing Damien get latched onto by the armoured zombie. It was the only one that looked like that her mind guessed that it was probably the leader and she put her blade infront of jerself and started pushing her way to get to him.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#50 Posted: 09:48:16 04/08/2016
Heavy footsteps echoed through the sound of the horde, slow, lumbering, mighty. Steel ground against itself, the horrible noises emanating from the gate the other contestants had walked through. The footsteps stopped just before hitting the light, an enormous barreled chest glinted in the low light, and heavy breathing came from the figure. Armored limbs started coming into view, and the formidable figure stepped forward into the light. Every inch was bulky metal, except for the head, which bore a stupid, friendly grin on its face. "Ello comrades! Are we ready ta work tagether?" The large man waved, his personality a total reversal of his stature. His eyes opened wide from seeing the fight, completely shocked and smile fading, and covered his mouth with a gasp. "Oh noh! I am late ta da party! I am soh very sorreh! I will help!" He exclaimed and charged forward, directly at the group of undead.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me