Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Legend of the Golden Eagle
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#51 Posted: 00:25:18 25/07/2016
"Believe me-- the humans were not here for you guys and that was no human contraption.," Sayan said looking at the others. He would knew-- as he was the one running from the humans.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#52 Posted: 00:30:11 25/07/2016
"Ugh! You guys are so naïve! So infantile! So simpletons! Why couldn't I find the eagle in leave and I had to numb into a bunch of superstitious lot!" Scratch said impatiently, though wondering why he was lingering with them if he didn't liked them. Part of him didn't want to be a lone with that horror lurking around.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#53 Posted: 00:35:59 25/07/2016
"The humans I know-- they're after me and me alone. Whatever this thing was... they wouldn't take out their own kind.," Sayan said with a serious expression. A metal collar could be noticed around the leopard's neck if one looked close enough.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#54 Posted: 00:45:23 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sozen saw the collar. "Your neck. I'm sure she'll be able to help take that thing off." Sozen said. He then turned to Scratch. "Believe me. I've been here all my life and the legendary beast is real."
---
SC
#55 Posted: 00:53:25 25/07/2016
Sayan briefly looked up, emphasizing the thick metal collar. The name SAYAN could be seen engraved into the front of it. "A little gift from the humans-- and I'm sure you're right.," Sayan said with a hint of hope in his voice.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:54:32 25/07/2016 by redwes
#56 Posted: 01:53:34 25/07/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Believe me. I've been here all my life and the legendary beast is real."

"Believe what you want! I won't let anyone, not even humans ruin my chances to meet this eagle and get this ugliness over with." Scratch said rudely, demonstrating how easily irritable he could be, which was funny considering he was so small, he could fit into a human hand.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#57 Posted: 04:42:49 25/07/2016
Name: Shadow Fang
Species: wolf
Personality: can be dark and solitary but he's never really trusted anyone before so it may change
History: he's a lone wolf and has been one his whole life. trusting no one he never joined a pack and will sometimes avoid social interactions. since birth his 4 main fangs where pitch black yet were always perfectly healthy. he has never known love but that my change.
Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocooki...=20140821012801

ooc: sorry I'm late
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#58 Posted: 10:03:51 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted.

"Well that is your choice." Sozen said. "If you want to meet the golden eagle follow me."
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#59 Posted: 16:38:05 25/07/2016
Name: Zunelia
Species: American Crocodile
Personality: Zunelia is cold to most outsiders, and it takes a lot to get her to even regard you with more than contempt. To Sorlett, however, Zunelia is more open, though not exactly friendly. Her tone is always businesslike.
History: Zunelia has been a bodyguard for Sorlett's family ever since Sorlett's great-grandfather saved Zunelia from an older, territorial alligator by distracting it. In her gratitude, Zunelia promised to protect him and all of his descendants, as long as she lived. Zunelia has a more strained relationship with Sorlett, due to the raccoon's insistence on actions that aren't exactly legal.
Appearance: A battle-scarred American crocodile.

EDIT: I can't seem to decide if she's a crocodile or an alligator. This time, she's not a crocodile in one place and an alligator in another.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:39:21 25/07/2016 by StormDragon21
#60 Posted: 16:41:49 25/07/2016
OOC: Welcome ShadeTheDragon. I thought you weren't going to show up smilie

Ooc: accepted.

"Well that is your choice." Sozen said. "If you want to meet the golden eagle follow me."

"I follow nobody." Scratch said stubbornly, too use to being a loner and doing things his way.
---
#61 Posted: 20:14:37 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted!

"You'll never find her. She only reveals herself to her friends and ones who she trusts." Sozen said.
---
SC
#62 Posted: 20:31:05 25/07/2016
"Well, what's the point on being extraordinary if you are not going to use your gift for those who need it." Scratch complained, knowing hat would meant traveling with that fox that he already disliked just by appearance.
---
#63 Posted: 21:08:58 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"She only helps those who prove themselves to her." Sozen said.
---
SC
#64 Posted: 21:10:45 25/07/2016
ooc: oh come now. this looks like fun, I wouldn't pass it up.

Shadow Fang heard the gun fire earlier and after waiting for things to quiet down he moved on. He was between large and midsized and was barely considered an adult being only 15 and he trusted few. his lack of trust could be understood with his many scars on his body most of which were hidden by his fur. all except for the scar on his eye. he scanned the area with his red eyes and proceeded with caution.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#65 Posted: 21:37:23 25/07/2016
"Look-- we all want the same thing and we can work together. Even if only for the golden eagle.," Sayan sternly said looking at Scratch and at the others. "And maybe-- you might even come to like some of us. Just... give us a chance.," he gently added with a slight smile.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:44:29 25/07/2016 by redwes
#66 Posted: 21:50:23 25/07/2016
Scratch just gave a scowl, knowing that whether he liked it or not, he had to go with those animals.
"Fine fine. Let me know if you find his majesty." Scratch said rudely, landing on Sayan's back and taking a rest right there. He was the one who he disliked the less.
---
#67 Posted: 21:50:31 25/07/2016
"Sounds like a journey only for the true heroes," Sorlett said, dropping out of the tree above Sozen. "I could use a bit of helping myself. A lot more than that midget owl over there."

A massive crocodile ran out of the bushes, knocking Sorlett down. "Sir, we are going. Right now."

"Help! I'm being attacked!" Sorlett screamed.

"Sorlett. Stop this now. You're making a scene." Zunelia growled. "Honestly, if I had known..."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#68 Posted: 21:55:48 25/07/2016
Scratch didn't took well Sorlett's commentary, and after being attacked, he didn't seem amused.
"Great. A nut raccoon." he said after his exaggerated reaction.
---
#69 Posted: 21:57:36 25/07/2016
Surprisingly-- Sayan took no offense at the tiny owl resting upon his back. 'Not much bigger then that worm...,' he jokingly thought to himself. He almost smiled upon seeing the act-- it reminded him of better times.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:58:25 25/07/2016 by redwes
#70 Posted: 22:36:11 25/07/2016
Scratch seemed a bit disturbed that the leopard didn't object, or even struggled to get him off, but he has learned not to think of things too much or you'll get a headache, so he simply rested to his heart's content.
---
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#71 Posted: 23:02:28 25/07/2016
Chungii was in his own little world dreaming that he could fly amongst the eagles and other birds he envied so much. "They are free and don't even know it. I wish I could have that freedom, to go were the wind takes you with no restriction to the land." He wanted so desperately to meet the eagle. "I will do whatever it takes to meet the golden eagle." Chungii said with excitement and confidence. Completely ignoring everything else around him.
---
Burma just listened to what the other animals were saying. "Humans? Demons? What kind of prank is this. Its bad enough Chungii believes in this creature related to the Yeti 'But Demons?' Now thats just silly thinking" "Wherever Chungii goes, we will go as well." Burma said. Only because he didn't want to lose Chungii.
---
Mel was dead asleep dreaming of old things and new things. Better ways of eating food, better ways of drinking water... if only he could understand it all.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#72 Posted: 00:46:13 26/07/2016
Somnium sat up tall her long tail curled all the way around her listening at a distance to them talk.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#73 Posted: 01:31:10 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Then it settled we all will go see my friend Zera." Sozen said.
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:19:29 26/07/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#74 Posted: 23:44:24 26/07/2016
Sayan nodded; approving of the idea and indicating that he was ready. He looked back at owl who had decided to rest upon his back, being careful not to disturb the owl with his movements. He did find it strange how welcoming the owl was to the idea of resting upon a leopard's back, but didn't think too much of it.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#75 Posted: 23:45:55 26/07/2016
"I'm so excited!" Maria happily said, jumping up and down with joy.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#76 Posted: 00:02:40 27/07/2016
Quote: redwes
Sayan nodded; approving of the idea and indicating that he was ready. He looked back at owl who had decided to rest upon his back, being careful not to disturb the owl with his movements. He did find it strange how welcoming the owl was to the idea of resting upon a leopard's back, but didn't think too much of it.

Scratch was dozing off, having enough trust of getting comfortable since Sayan was doing absolutely nothing to dispose of him. He was nocturnal after all, so he dozed off like a grumpy old man, willing to let the others do the hard work of looking for the eagle.
---
#77 Posted: 02:20:48 27/07/2016
Sorlett grinned. "You'll need me out there."

"Stars, Sorlett, do you even have a plausible reason?" Zunelia growled. "Or are you just here to mess around?"

"C'mon, don't you like adventure?" Sorlett teased. "I'm sure there's room."

"Fine," Zunelia sighed. "I'm only here for you, though."
---
#78 Posted: 02:34:58 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"But before we start our climb I must ask you all this question......what do you desire? For you to meet her I must know this for I will see if you are worthy of seeing the golden eagle." Sozen said.
---
SC
#79 Posted: 02:38:30 27/07/2016
Sayan was first to speak up. "I believe you know my reason-- though I do have a greater one. I wish to defy the humans and show that they can never break me.," he said with determination. No matter what they did or how many they sent after him-- he would never again allow himself to be captured.
---
#80 Posted: 03:01:01 27/07/2016
as Shadow Fang approached he overheard something about a golden eagle. he approaches them and says "what's this about a golden eagle?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#81 Posted: 03:20:03 27/07/2016
"I want to run around the plains without anyone hunting us!" Maria happily exclaimed.

"I want to remain a mystery to the world.." Aria said quietly.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#82 Posted: 03:36:14 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sozen looked at the newcomer. "The golden eagle of Mt. Hero." He then turned back to the group and awaited everyone else answers.
---
SC
#83 Posted: 03:36:16 27/07/2016
"What stupid reasons!" Scratch suddenly said, demonstrating that despite dozing off, he was listening to the entire conversation.
"Run around plains? Remain a mystery? Puh lease! All you need to do is find a place where humans don't roam yet. It seems impossible, but there are places in this miserable planet that haven't seen the grimy paws of those beasts! I have the real problem! Look at my pathetic size! Nobody will ever take me seriously lied this! I am a midget of an owl! I look like a kitten with wings and without ears! An aye-aye with feathers! Do you know how it's liked to be ignored and never been taken seriously by anybody!?" Scratch lectured, believing his problem was bigger than everyone else's combined.
---
#84 Posted: 03:46:06 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"If you wish for her to make you bigger then you may ask. Humans will eventually reach those places that are unprotected." Sozen said. "But as long as your heart is pure you will see the golden eagle."
---
SC
#85 Posted: 03:58:53 27/07/2016
"Oh don't be stupid. Nobody but infants have pure hearts!" Scratch complained, not believing in the nobility of adults.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:59:12 27/07/2016 by Felines
#86 Posted: 04:06:31 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Then she will not show herself to you." Sozen said. He then could tell deep down Scratch had a pure heart. "But I will guide you to her. Only then will she deem you worthy."
---
SC
#87 Posted: 04:09:50 27/07/2016
Shadow Fang seemed intreaged and said "I'll come with. there's something missing in my life that I can't seem to find. I don't know what it is but I'll know it if I find it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#88 Posted: 04:18:13 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Very well. Then follow me." He said as he turned to start climbing Mt. Hero. "This mountain will test you as well. I have already proven myself but you all will have to prove yourself through endurance and heart."
---
SC
#89 Posted: 04:28:19 27/07/2016
"Then she will not show herself to you." Sozen said. He then could tell deep down Scratch had a pure heart. "But I will guide you to her. Only then will she deem you worthy."

"Sure, so we are wasting our time..." Scratch mumbled, thinking that the eagle wasn't going to deem anyone worth except his so called friend.
---
#90 Posted: 04:29:57 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Time Skip anyone?
---
SC
#91 Posted: 04:31:03 27/07/2016
OOC: If you want. It's your RP smilie
---
#92 Posted: 04:58:58 27/07/2016
OOC: Sure
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#93 Posted: 05:00:04 27/07/2016
OOC: I'm up for it if you guys are. smilie
---
#94 Posted: 05:16:19 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: ok I'm going to skip climbing.

It was soon hours and they were nearing the top of Mt. Hero. "Here we are." Sozen said as they cleared the last climb and came to a flat peak with a few trees arching over a big nest. Being above the clouds it was very clear. "Now line up all of you. She will be here soon. Zera usually takes her afternoon flights around now."
---
SC
#95 Posted: 05:25:20 27/07/2016
Sayan did as Sozen asked; looking back to ensure Scratch was awake and attentive. "We're here. Be polite.," he gently said looking back at the little owl.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 05:38:42 27/07/2016 by redwes
#96 Posted: 05:43:14 27/07/2016
Scratch remained silent, wanting to be as respectable as possible when meeting with the eagle. He didn't want to give a bad first impression.
---
#97 Posted: 06:27:26 27/07/2016
Chungii imediately fell in line and waited for the eagle to show. "Finally, i'm going to meet the golden eagle and soon i'll fly amongst the birds in absolute freedom." He couldn't help but smile and show excitement.
---
Burma woke up Mel and fell in line like the others awaiting for the eagles appearance. It was a scary but exiting moment. He just wanted to see chungii happy.
---
Mel groggily got off Burma and waited with everyone else. "Why do we have to get in line for the eagle..." Mel just sat there waiting.
---
#98 Posted: 07:02:21 27/07/2016
Maria and Aria did as told.
---
#99 Posted: 10:20:46 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
There was a gust of wind and then it died down. Then there was the sound of flapping from behind them. The golden eagle flew over them and did a circle around the mountain and soon came in for a landing. She looked at Sozen. "Long time no see Sozen." She then hugged him. "I've see you've brought more to be judged well let's see." She looked to the owl and walked over. "This one is small but he has heart and courage. Tell me why did you want to see me?"
---
SC
#100 Posted: 11:48:04 27/07/2016
((I'm just letting you know. Your peak time for online activities in your timezone happens to conside with midnight in my timezone. Please slow it down a bit.))
---
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me